• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
And now I started a meme which means I’m an *** hole that people want to make fun of.
I don't think that's the intent at all. Memes within the thread just kind of happen when people see something easy to jump onto. I don't think anyone's meaning it in a way that says anything about you personally.

D

Deleted member

E3 is an experience, dude.

Though Smash kinda carrie dlast year's E3, if you weren't a Smash fan (crazy, I know) you might not have liked it that much. Hope this one has more for everyone.
E3 is legit like a holiday for me. I love it, even when it's bad.

Microsoft and Smash Bros. saved last year's E3, man. Outside of those two, it was a wasteland; no one had anything hype, lol. Nintendo is looking to have more variety than ever with they amount of stuff the need to give details on, and Microsoft is for sure gonna enveil some new hardware. Rumors are also goin' around about SE finally showing FF7 Remake, so there's plenty to keep an eye on this year compared to last.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ok. Fine. Agree to disagree.

And now I started a meme which means I’m an *** hole that people want to make fun of.
If I was able to post a Pikachu gif at the worst time possible and still be treated seriously afterward, I don't think you have much to worry about tbh.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
2.5 hours
wh- seriously? Could have sworn it said the 9th for Americans meaning it'd be significantly later

Microsoft and Smash Bros. saved last year's E3, man. Outside of those two, it was a wasteland; no one had anything hype, lol. Nintendo is looking to have more variety than ever with they amount of stuff the need to give details on, and Microsoft is for sure gonna enveil some new hardware. Rumors are also goin' around about SE finally showing FF7 Remake, so there's plenty to keep an eye on this year compared to last.
I've made it a tradition to watch E3 with my friends as we always hang out on Tuesdays which is when Nintendo always does E3 and it's been a blast. "HOLY **** METROID IS BAAaaack hang on that's not Samus", me freaking the **** out at the number 4, me causing noise complaints and screaming so much I nearly fainted, good times

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
E3 is an experience, dude.

Though Smash kinda carried last year's E3, if you weren't a Smash fan (crazy, I know) you might not have liked it that much. Hope this one has more for everyone.
I mean... yeah. The only 1st party game that was announced last year at E3 was Super Mario Party. That's it.

As much as I love Smash, I don't want it taking up the majority of the presentation again.

They still gotta reveal some stuff for other games (Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3 etc.), so they've got plenty of stuff to talk about.

D

Deleted member

speaking of villains remember when green lantern got pissed at and murdered a sign

not a special magic talking sign
8f590e9.jpg

a normal*** sign

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized Shiny gave me an epik reaction text/image for future use:
20190508_121511.jpg

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
do i see endgame again or detective pikachu for the first time next tuesday

decisions, decisions

I'm seeing Pikachu on Friday and Endgame again Saturday.

D

Deleted member

I'm seeing Pikachu on Friday and Endgame again Saturday.
cause i'm a broke mf and also i want to see one with my sis who's impartial towards both but only has time for one

so it really comes down to what i want

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
speaking of villains remember when green lantern got pissed at and murdered a sign

not a special magic talking sign
View attachment 217689
a normal*** sign
Green Lantern can have super serious story telling and incredibly dark atmosphere or whatever the **** it wants but the fact that the dude can be murdered by having a banana peel tossed at his face is something we must always cherish

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Oh really?
A wasteland?
Nothing hype?
tumblr_pa4ynij9Z21s6ub5do6_500.gif

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Green Lantern can have super serious story telling and incredibly dark atmosphere or whatever the **** it wants but the fact that the dude can be murdered by having a banana peel tossed at his face is something we must always cherish

Also the yellow room.

Terrible comic but goddamn was the entire yellow room thing hilarious.

D

Deleted member

tbf avatar was kinda like the sm64 when it came to 3d movies

i do agree on the plot, though. all i remember was that zoe saldana played a character
But you get my point all Avatar had going for it was 3D and if it didn't have that I doubt it would've sold as well as it did, You see it once and you wouldn't want to see it again. It's bland.

Endgame though this movie has been built up for 11 years and no movie has done this Cinematic Universe before, Period. This is actually ground breaking and this entire thing was a risk that payed off immensely so for everything that has been built up for the past 11 years I would say you should see it again.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
when people inexplicably still take me seriously

I'm either know as the guy who make Eggman ****post - at the moment atleast -, or the guy who made those Kasumi sprites and those sprites too.
Cute pyra animation 2.gif
Cute mythra animation 2.gif
Cute pyra animation 2.gif
Cute mythra animation 2.gif

So really, I bet peoples only take half-seriously what I say most of the time.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
OUTSIDE of MS and Nintendo. The former of the two being the one that announced DMCV. Foolish Idon
Oh ****, I keep forgetting Sony didn't announce DMC.

Like, I was completely tuned out of the MS conference until this came up.

D

Deleted member

Also the yellow room.

The best part here is that Lantern is having a big argument with Batman over how violent his methods are, so he's desperate trying to talk to bruce while he's drinking ****ing lemonade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Also the yellow room.

Don't forget that legendary line from Green Lantern:

"CURSE YOU AND YOUR LEMONADE!!!"

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Ninty's E3 last yeah was pretty bleh overall: the everyone was here trailer was hype and the Ridley reveal was a real 'holy ****' moment, but even most of the rest of the Smash section wasn't that exciting ('Olimar's helmet cracks now, but he's gon b k)

It'll be interesting to see how they manage the balance this year: they've got Animal Crossing, Pokemon (which probably won't get much focus in the direct itself, but will likely appear in the Treehouse segment) LM3, Mario Maker 2, Three Houses, Astral Chain, Link's Awakening remake and more: not expecting loads of major new reveals for stuff coming out in 2019, but maybe one or 2 things please Pikmin 4 I'm begging you Shiggy

Like Animal Crossing will definitely get a lot of attention, but it's not really show floor demo material as the games just aren't like that. Whatever the focus, it'll be nice to see it more spread out so there's (hopefully) something for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom