• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ever since I've moved there's been a lot of tiny noises that have been making it hard for me to sleep at night. Not that I ever had an easy time sleeping..

I'd consider getting earplugs but I worry that having little things in my ears would almost be worse then the noise itself. :/

Ugh.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Atlus said:
As you play through the game, you will see a different side of [Kasumi] from the teaser trailer.
"basically, she'll be holding a knife before december is through"

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i fear no man

but joker with range

that scares me
ngl i'd be down for kasumi's gimmick being stronger thief but weaker persona

marth/lucina situation where marth's extremes make him more potentially powerful whereas lucina is weaker but a lot more consistent

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
can we hit an early f for joker
ironically in this instance i'd stick with joker

i rebel's guard spam like **** and spend most of my time with arsene out, so that phase being weaker would hurt my style of play

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
So on the subject of weapons, what's the one weapon that you'd most like to see a playable character wield in Smash? You don't have to have an actual character in mind - it can be purely hypothetical

I'd personally like to see a trident or perhaps a bolas - what we clearly need is more tripping

D

Deleted member

ironically in this instance i'd stick with joker

i thief's guard spam like **** and spend most of my time with arsene out, so that phase being weaker would hurt my style of play
yeah i could see it be more balanced then kasumi just flat out being a better joker like how lucina is basically just a better marth

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Heeeeyyyyyy. So.

I honestly kinda hate to ask, but. Having kinda a...weird morning?

's that thinking-bout-stuff **** again. I'm good overall, it's just, like, a right this moment kinda thing.

Y'all got anything on ya that might make me smile?

So on the subject of weapons, what's the one weapon that you'd most like to see a playable character wield in Smash? You don't have to have an actual character in mind - it can be purely hypothetical

I'd personally like to see a trident or perhaps a bolas - what we clearly need is more tripping
Polearm of some stripe would be my vote.

Glaive, spear, particularly long trident - even a quarterstaff would be kinda cool.

Outside of FE and possibly Impa though candidates are pretty few and far between.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I wanna see a fighter with a bo staff. Idk man, it'd just be pretty cool, imo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heeeeyyyyyy. So.

's that thinking-bout-stuff **** again. I'm good overall, it's just, like, a right this moment kinda thing.

depends
4eb575844f471ef49376c3856e587fe6.gif

how much you like cats

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Heeeeyyyyyy. So.

Polearm of some stripe would be my vote.

Glaive, spear, particularly long trident - even a quarterstaff would be kinda cool.

Outside of FE and possibly Impa though candidates are pretty few and far between.
Hmmmm...

Would that be good?
optimized-uacd.png

That's a old edit of mine, but it still put a smile on my face. No this isn't a Thanos reference, calm down faygo.

Otherwise, I have this.
481.jpg

You can't go wrong with some wholesome Kirby as they say.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Heeeeyyyyyy. So.

Floral Pokemon?

1557316357635.png

1557316368181.png

1557316377566.png

Floral Pokemon.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
A ****ing M60. :p
I know they won't, but I really hope they go wild with guns now that the floodgates are open

Gimme an anti-tank gun - don't care who or how, give it to ****ing Bandanna Waddle Dee if needs be

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
conspiracy theory time: turbo championship edition II

1557317143812.png

smash joker misses out the middle ground of eiga because eiga is the only version kasumi uses in both thief and persona mode

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Gimme that Trebuchet character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom