• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
conspiracy theory time: turbo championship edition II

View attachment 217528

smash joker misses out the middle ground of eiga because eiga is the only version kasumi uses in both thief and persona mode
tfw there's also exactly enough space between eiha and eigaon to fit another blast, like a sliding power scale that had the middle point taken out

1557317815380.png

yeah boi, just dip me straight into that wild conspiracy theory juice

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Um, well, uh....

How about this?
depends

how much you like cats
Hmmmm...

Would that be good?

That's a old edit of mine, but it still put a smile on my face. No this isn't a Thanos reference, calm down faygo.

Otherwise, I have this.

You can't go wrong with some wholesome Kirby as they say.
Floral Pokemon?

Floral Pokemon.
Short on energy to individually respond, but thank y'all, I needed that.

Appreciate every bit.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
was boutta say that they could give kasumi more range but less damage but i realized that joker already only does like 0.7% per hit outside of arsene so
it'd probably be more like

more range and more damage by herself

but the persona doesn't give you anything close to arsene's ganon-tier power boost

basically keeps her overall power closer to a median while joker has two extremes of wet noodle and **** your **** up

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
After reading a post on the Nintendo Switch subreddit, I was concerned that games by Telltale games (the company behind the episodic Walking Dead games and Tales from the Borderlands, among many others) were being removed from digital storefronts. Thankfully, this doesn't seem to be the case (YET), but which ones are worth picking up?

I have a decent amount of them already (the Batman seasons, Game of Thrones, Back to the Future, Sam & Max, the first three seasons of the Walking Dead, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, the Poker Night at the Inventory games, the Wolf Among Us, and Tales from the Borderlands), but I'm wondering if there are any must-have ones that I might have missed.

D

Deleted member

so did you guys see the Detective Pikachu """"""Leak"""""" yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
so did you guys see the Detective Pikachu """"""Leak"""""" yet?
No, but given the film releases in two days I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of real leaks were floating around

They showed off a lot of Pokemon already in the trailers (like Mewtwo, for example) but they're probably holding back a few larger reveals for the fans as a 'look who it is!' kind of thing

D

Deleted member

No, but given the film releases in two days I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of real leaks were floating around

They showed off a lot of Pokemon already in the trailers (like Mewtwo, for example) but they're probably holding back a few larger reveals for the fans as a 'look who it is!' kind of thing
well this leak is something different

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ok. You probably shouldn’t have posted that here Goth.
Did you watch the entire video, though?

It's quite obviously not a legitimate leak...

It's just a good hour and a half of Pikachu dancing.

Just one of the marketing tactics they seem to be going for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

not a single normal well adjusted human being:

the marvel studios subreddit:
Screenshot_2019-05-08-08-51-02~2.png

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Did you watch the entire video, though?

It's quite obviously not a legitimate leak...

It's just a good hour and a half of Pikachu dancing.

Just one of the marketing tactics they seem to be going for.
Oh. I didn’t watch because it just looked legit.

not a single normal well adjusted human being:

the marvel studios subreddit:
I feel like that’s going a bit to far.

Though if I listed out the things I actually want Captain Marvel to do to me I’d probably get a strike.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
So on the subject of weapons, what's the one weapon that you'd most like to see a playable character wield in Smash? You don't have to have an actual character in mind - it can be purely hypothetical

I'd personally like to see a trident or perhaps a bolas - what we clearly need is more tripping

well this leak is something different
I can't believe Sonic had a cameo where he dabbed

D

Deleted member

>when you are literally coughing up blood but you get to spend more time with the people you care about because you don't have to go to school

D

Deleted member

Don't worry, it's fake as ****
it's like the first 30 seconds and then the rest of it is just Detective Pikachu dancing to upbeat music
Uh, spoiler tag that?
literally every human being with decent taste:
I fixed your post

I can't believe Sonic had a cameo where he dabbed
Oh hey, they know what's up. Scythes are the best weapon and that's an universal truth like "water being wet", "gravity existing" and "pineapple and pizza cannot exist near each other without disrupting the laws of physics".
And let us not forget this little dude
specter-knight.gif

All scythe wielders are extremely valid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So on the subject of weapons, what's the one weapon that you'd most like to see a playable character wield in Smash? You don't have to have an actual character in mind - it can be purely hypothetical

I'd personally like to see a trident or perhaps a bolas - what we clearly need is more tripping
We need more people who use bicycles as weapons in Smash

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion

I want someone with a excessively gigantic gun

D

Deleted member

We need more people who use bicycles as weapons in Smash
gwen no you remember what happened last time
See, I break traditions, I'm the kind of person to just slam a bicycle down on a good friend's nuts because "Hey this ******* is sleeping on the ground outside at 10PM this will wake him the **** up", so I'd kick his ***, and THEN we join forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom