• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Errr, you mean for any Rare Blade? It can start as early as Argentum, unless you mean when you're able to complete the Affinity Charts of some. In which case, some can go past Tantal in terms of places you need to cover ground in. Maybe I'm just reading your question wrong, so pardon me for that, lmao.
Sorry. I meant, aren't there specific rare blades that are locked behind certain side quests?

D

Deleted member

There are shows like Daredevil that die remembered as heroes, due to how awesome they were....

But then we have shows like the Simpsons, that refuse to die to the point where people are starting to remember more the bad than the good...

If you want to kill a show, die in the way that Daredevil did: with a great legacy and fondness.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

something something unlisted youtube video

D

Deleted member

Minecraft in Smash would be cool to have.

Hopefully we get a stage and Steve.

D

Deleted member

Ooooh. You can get two from information sellers, one of which is a two parter. one, vess, is just kinda chilling in torigoth

Hmmm
Okay I got it. Some rare blades can be obtained on certain core crystals on the side. Like Vess is obtained from a side quest while Kasandra is obtained by salvaging in Mor Ardain after purchasing something

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay I got it. Some rare blades can be obtained on certain core crystals on the side. Like Vess is obtained from a side quest while Kasandra is obtained by salvaging in Mor Ardain after purchasing something
Right, then there’s Praxis and Theory.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Alright KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , can I get my internet points now?
View attachment 217284
Awww yeah! That's what I'm talking about! You should probably add a white outline for his left (our right) arm, since it looks as if it's smaller than his other one.

Sorry. I meant, aren't there specific rare blades that are locked behind certain side quests?
Yes, there are. If I recall correctly, there's Sheba, Vess, Praxis, Theory, Kasandra, and Herald. You can pretty much get all of them by this point.

Sheba and Kasandra require almost no time to obtain. In Sheba's case, you can buy her core crystal in Torigoth, but it costs a pretty penny if you don't salvage often. I don't remember if you need to trigger an event to make it purchasable though.

As for Kasandra, just go to Mor Ardain and go to the salvaging point near the Chansagh Wastes in the lower level with a normal cylinder and fight a Gluttonous Marrin. After you kill it, its chess gives you the "Lucky Core Crystal".

You can trigger events for Praxis and Theory by purchasing "Core Crystal Hunters" info from news vendors, and walking through the same area in Torigoth where you first encounter Brighid. It's at that point where you start doing A-to-B types objectives. The rest is just using the wiki at this point.

Oh, and I supposed Vess is pretty easy to get too, but again, fetch-quest–type stuff.

D

Deleted member

Awesome! I am super happy that Minecraft is a decade old!

D

Deleted member

Like 99% not Steve in Smash but HOOOOO BOY I'd flip if it is.

It's not gonna be, though.

555.gif

D

Deleted member

Probs not Smash Bros given how that would be something Nintendo announces. Especially at E3, too

D

Deleted member

Awww yeah! That's what I'm talking about! You should probably add a white outline for his left (our right) arm, since it looks as if it's smaller than his other one.

Yes, there are. If I recall correctly, there's Sheba, Vess, Praxis, Theory, Kasandra, and Herald. You can pretty much get all of them by this point.

Sheba and Kasandra require almost no time to obtain. In Sheba's case, you can buy her core crystal in Torigoth, but it costs a pretty penny if you don't salvage often. I don't remember if you need to trigger an event to make it purchasable though.

As for Kasandra, just go to Mor Ardain and go to the salvaging point near the Chansagh Wastes in the lower level with a normal cylinder and fight a Gluttonous Marrin. After you kill it, its chess gives you the "Lucky Core Crystal".

You can trigger events for Praxis and Theory by purchasing "Core Crystal Hunters" info from news vendors, and walking through the same area in Torigoth where you first encounter Brighid. It's at that point where you start doing A-to-B types objectives. The rest is just using the wiki at this point.

Oh, and I supposed Vess is pretty easy to get too, but again, fetch-quest–type stuff.
Got it. Thanks. Screw saving Tantal, then. I have some work to do.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Man... if only...

Y'all ain't ready for me freaking out over Steve in Smash

Too bad it's never gonna happen

D

Deleted member

I just don't want you guys to get too excited, only for it to amount to nothing.

I hate seeing friends get upset.
Meh, it's just a game.

I won't be upset over whatever they reveal, since I have other things to actually worry about.

D

Deleted member

I just don't want you guys to get too excited, only for it to amount to nothing.

I hate seeing friends get upset.
I mean, with how happy I am with Joker, anything else is a bonus at this point for me. Only thing that would really get me freaking out hardcore is Octolings. Sora, Steve, or a Tales of character would also be pretty hype.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

...Man, couldn't you, or someone else say that before I post it on my DA? ;_;

Ah well, here you go.
Eggman annoucement.gif

You have a lot of internet points already, have some more.
Either way, you are a really good sprite maker!
You don't get it shiny.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Oh yeah
Forgot about Sheba cause it’s sheba and forgot about herald cause I already happened to have the stuff so it took no time hahahaha

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
New Smash DLC is looking wack. I can’t believe I just said “wack.”
7B619F3A-6E09-4BB3-B29A-C337AB3EB1F6.jpeg

I’m not expecting much. Probably just a little YouTube video on Minecraft’s channel, and a Birthday version of Minecraft, similar to the Halloween version. And this is definitely not the Smash announcement, Nintendo is gonna save Smash announcements for directs and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom