• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It doesn't have Leo Luster, so it can't have a Story Mode with this plot I came up with a while back:
Long ago there was a go-kart war to get a legendary kart for racing, in the end the winning side decided to destroy it, turning it into seven pieces that only a clash between light and dark could summon

Modern day Mushroom Kingdom, Peach is unveiling a new theme park based around go-karting, when suddenly a mysterious cloaked figure appears, takes over the theme park and it tells Mario and friends that if they want their theme park back they must first beat his trials.

Each World is a zone of the theme park, taken over by villain of the Mario series and turned into a death trap more reminiscent of their character. At the end one of the characters must fight the character that took over the zone, Mario Vs. Wario, Luigi Vs. Waluigi, Peach Vs. Bowser, DK Vs. K. Rool, etc.

At the end of the game the mysterious hooded figure reveals that the whole reason he made the heroes fight the bosses was to cause a clash between light and dark, which would summon a piece of the legendary go-kart. He teleports each of the hero's piece of the kart into his hand, and pieces them together to summon the legendary go-kart. He then challenges the heroes to a race, but before the race starts he takes of his cloak and reveals himself to be Bluster Kong, he then transforms into Leo Luster and then one of the playable characters must race him.

In the end the heroes win, the theme park is returned to normal, and the power of friendship turns out to be more powerful then a mysterious go-kart.
and that's the plot of the next Mario Kart game
What an absolute shame...

D

Deleted member

Is it just me...Or the F-Zero medley in Ultimate sounds like something from a fitness video?

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I fought a few people a while ago, they told me they hate mii gunner with a passion oh and lag too. I guess the only friends Mii gunners like me have are my ammunition

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
View attachment 217222
No.

Also, I didn't tag Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy & KarneraMythos KarneraMythos on my previous post, and since I can't take the fact I got last post on the previous page, I'm reposting it again ******.
View attachment 217223
God dammit Hunter! Missed opportunity for "GET A LOAD OF THIS!"

Mii Gunner mains have no friends only targets
I'd probably talk about them if they didn't show up every-so-never and bail out after the first fight anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not using contractions is not grammatically incorrect.
Yeah, but it sounds weird.

Bad:
"If you all ******* do not think you all cannot speak english because you are not know the difference between "your" and "you are" are dumb"

Good:
"If ya'll ******* don't think ya'll can't speak english 'cause you ain't know the difference between "your" and "you're" are dumb"

D

Deleted member

Yeah, but it sounds weird.

Bad:
"If you all ******* do not think you all cannot speak english because you are not know the difference between "your" and "you are" are dumb"

Good:
"If ya'll ******* don't think ya'll can't speak english 'cause you ain't know the difference between "your" and "you're" are dumb"
Y'all tempt me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That cool Super Crown art reminded me of all the great memes it made! Man, I miss the Super Crown! It died too fast.

View attachment 217279
But...

Did it really died tho?

Like I still can find easily fanart out here with it.

I'd probably talk about them if they didn't show up every-so-never and bail out after the first fight anyway.
You want that?

OK, gimmie a few minutes.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the year is 20XX. everyone plays meleedea at TAS levels of perfection. because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. the rock paper scissors metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches. humanity has reached its pinnacle. the low tier peasants are living in poverty. it seems nothing can stop the great leader of 20XX, gentle “taken hostage by kasumi” panda, and his army, the meleedea monks who live in great monasteries where they levitate while TASing meleedea with one hand, and winning tournaments with the other. the tournament metagame has gotten to this point where everything is played out to theoretical perfection, so tournament goers play rock paper scissors for port priority, and that’s the game.

D

Deleted member

I still use contractions, it is just I like to type without them sometimes.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i can't tell you
how kasumi's
just a hair of bones
there's nothing inside
XS5LK.gif

Just do what I do and cheat by doing nothing but heavily spaced out refresh classes.

Which may or may not just be core. But the point is I hate myself a lot less after than when I used to just pick a machine and see what happened. Helps that my instructor doesn't force me to go past my limits though LOL
Iiiiii may not know what a refresh class is honestly.

Pretty much my entire workout existence revolved around elliptical machines and weight training, more the former than the latter, and...neither for awhile now if we're being honest.

I really want my own elliptical, but until I have the space for it, I'm mostly left with, like, the odd game of Beat Saber. Stuck in the house a lot these days.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny

A good ole' fashion hit and run, Mii Gunners are known for being trolly I fought one mii gunner who did nothiing but chuck grenades the whole match.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
you know if you add one letter to 'meleedea' you get 'meleedead'

1557256793270.png

really makes you think

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Not using contractions is not grammatically incorrect.
No it is not however there is more to communication than just grammar and lexicon. There is not a reason to ignore nuance, nor is there a reason to mismatch formality contexts

Anywho,
Whom would have had not (possessive)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the year is 20XX. everyone plays meleedea at TAS levels of perfection. because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. the rock paper scissors metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches. humanity has reached its pinnacle. the low tier peasants are living in poverty. it seems nothing can stop the great leader of 20XX, gentle “taken hostage by kasumi” panda, and his army, the meleedea monks who live in great monasteries where they levitate while TASing meleedea with one hand, and winning tournaments with the other. the tournament metagame has gotten to this point where everything is played out to theoretical perfection, so tournament goers play rock paper scissors for port priority, and that’s the game.
Play this song while reading Panda's post to get more inmersed:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Yeehaw you sound like a cowboy when saying this.

How do you know she isn't?
Malos_thinking.png

Types like a cowgirl, and probably yeehaws like one too. Yep, cowgirl.

A good ole' fashion hit and run, Mii Gunners are known for being trolly I fought one mii gunner who did nothiing but chuck grenades the whole match.
I fought one with a crying emoji face in a cowboy outfit once, lol. Sucker just plain didn't want a rematch. Buncha obnoxious cowards.

D

Deleted member

Are we talking about gyms?
I have been going to them a handful of times a week lately.

D

Deleted member

Being halfway of my MMX7 replay, I gotta say I have a hard time deciding which game between X6 and X7 is the worst.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Speaking of Malos, you, Pyra Pyra and @faygoshill, when do I start getting blade quests? I'm in Tantal and have to save the continent now. Chapter 6, essentially.
Errr, you mean for any Rare Blade? It can start as early as Argentum, unless you mean when you're able to complete the Affinity Charts of some. In which case, some can go past Tantal in terms of places you need to cover ground in. Maybe I'm just reading your question wrong, so pardon me for that, lmao.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
"it's not kasuyou, it's kasumi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom