• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
you see kids, in this post pyra is being sarcastic, but is also purposely omitting the previously-scorned /s as a means of further building upon the joke

how do i know this? i'm glad you asked

View attachment 217263
No I was being serious, Idon Idon is a golden standard of comedy

Oh **** panda I can’t stop being sarcastic
Help
Call for help

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
No I was being serious, Idon Idon is a golden standard of comedy

Oh **** panda I can’t stop being sarcastic
Help
Call for help
it's ok i'm british, everything we say is some degree of sarcastic

i'm sure you'll be fine

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I think we've found our generation's version of "The Wizard of Oz synchs up perfectly with Dark Side of the Moon."
d10.gif

Holy **** this is ****ing awesome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am an American, and...
Uhh, the things I say are interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 217260

Hold up this sounds amazing.

Where does one do this thing.

Welcome to allergies, my friend.

Pop some Claritin.
It's part of the Black Card membership at Planet Fitness, at least the one I go to.

Judging by the website for the chair company, apparently they sell these chairs to fitness places, spas, hotels, and chiropractors, so theoretically any sufficiently upscale outlet of one of those. But Planet Fitness would probably be the most reliable place to check.

D

Deleted member

IN OTHER NEWS

I tried a HydroMassage chair for the first time today.

I never would have imagined that the sensation of a mini car wash trying to wrestle through a tarp would be a euphoric experience.
I never tried one yet, I need to try it! Nice to know it was a good experience!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
my voice still doesn't work and i have an interview in an hour

kill me
Well your voice doesn’t have the interview so it’s fine that it doesn’t work. You need to work though so knock it out of the park

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know we moved past this already, but I added a few more characters off my initial take on a more traditional Mario Kart and I’d appreciate some thoughts on it:

-Toad
-Toadette
-Koopa Troopa
-Shy Guy
-Dry Bones
-Lakitu
-Baby Mario
-Baby Luigi
-Lemmy
-Larry
-Wendy
-Kamek
-E.Gadd
-Captain Toad
-Nabbit
-Cappy
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Daisy
-Yoshi
-Diddy Kong
-Bowser Jr.
-Birdo
-Iggy
-Ludwig
-Pauline
-Hammer Bro.
-Dixie Kong
-Cranky Kong
-Captain Syrup or Ashley
-Donkey Kong
-Bowser
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Rosalina
-King Boo
-Peter Piranha
-Dry Bowser
-Funky Kong
-Wiggler
-Morton
-Roy
-King Bob-omb
-Boom Boom
-Pom Pom
-Chargin’ Chuck
-King K. Rool
It doesn't have Leo Luster, so it can't have a Story Mode with this plot I came up with a while back:
Long ago there was a go-kart war to get a legendary kart for racing, in the end the winning side decided to destroy it, turning it into seven pieces that only a clash between light and dark could summon

Modern day Mushroom Kingdom, Peach is unveiling a new theme park based around go-karting, when suddenly a mysterious cloaked figure appears, takes over the theme park and it tells Mario and friends that if they want their theme park back they must first beat his trials.

Each World is a zone of the theme park, taken over by villain of the Mario series and turned into a death trap more reminiscent of their character. At the end one of the characters must fight the character that took over the zone, Mario Vs. Wario, Luigi Vs. Waluigi, Peach Vs. Bowser, DK Vs. K. Rool, etc.

At the end of the game the mysterious hooded figure reveals that the whole reason he made the heroes fight the bosses was to cause a clash between light and dark, which would summon a piece of the legendary go-kart. He teleports each of the hero's piece of the kart into his hand, and pieces them together to summon the legendary go-kart. He then challenges the heroes to a race, but before the race starts he takes of his cloak and reveals himself to be Bluster Kong, he then transforms into Leo Luster and then one of the playable characters must race him.

In the end the heroes win, the theme park is returned to normal, and the power of friendship turns out to be more powerful then a mysterious go-kart.
and that's the plot of the next Mario Kart game

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh
Version 2.0 The Red Titan 4.gif
Eggman annoucement.gif
You know, I wonder if I'm going to make a Undertale fangame or somethin' one day.:4dedede:
I always wanted to be at Switzerland, how is life in there?
The weather is all over the place at time, and there is lots of mountains.

But otherwise it's cool, chill even.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It's part of the Black Card membership at Planet Fitness, at least the one I go to.

Judging by the website for the chair company, apparently they sell these chairs to fitness places, spas, hotels, and chiropractors, so theoretically any sufficiently upscale outlet of one of those. But Planet Fitness would probably be the most reliable place to check.
sad-cat-eyes.jpg

I gotta go to the gym?

Ah crap.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
While looking inside my folder, I remembered I made this.
ethernet but....jpg

And that I got alot of upvote on reddit thanks to it.:p

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i can't tell you
how kasumi's
just a hair of bones
there's nothing inside

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Don’t you hate it when you find a gif that works perfectly for a previous topic in this thread, but the topic has already moved on and you don’t want revive the topic for your own sake.

Oh well, the gif was slightly risqué, It might have gotten deleted and cost me a warning anyway.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 217272

I gotta go to the gym?

Ah crap.
Just do what I do and cheat by doing nothing but heavily spaced out refresh classes.

Which may or may not just be core. But the point is I hate myself a lot less after than when I used to just pick a machine and see what happened. Helps that my instructor doesn't force me to go past my limits though LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom