• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

holy ****ing **** who hurt the person who designed burner man, this is awful

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Y'know, as a mod I feel like I should actually read those copypastas to see if they break any rules, but the moment I see it's a copypasta my mind tunes out and I scroll down.

NARRATOR:
(Black screen with text; The sound of buzzing bees can be heard)
According to all known laws
of aviation,
there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway
because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.
BARRY BENSON:
(Barry is picking out a shirt)
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.
JANET BENSON:
Barry! Breakfast is ready!
BARRY:
Coming!
Hang on a second.
Viva La Revolution
(Barry uses his antenna like a phone)
Hello?
ADAM FLAYMAN:
(Through phone)
- Barry?
BARRY:
- Adam?
ADAM:
- Can you believe this is happening?
BARRY:
- I can't. I'll pick you up.
(Barry flies down the stairs)
MARTIN BENSON:
Looking sharp.
JANET:
Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.
BARRY:
Sorry. I'm excited.
MARTIN:
Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.
A perfect report card, all B's.
JANET:
Very proud.
(Rubs Barry's hair)
BARRY=
Ma! I got a thing going here.
JANET:
- You got lint on your fuzz.
BARRY:
- Ow! That's me!
JANET:
- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!
(Barry flies out the door)
JANET:
Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!
(Barry drives through the hive,and is waved at by Adam who is reading a newspaper)
BARRY==
- Hey, Adam.
ADAM:
- Hey, Barry.
(Adam gets in Barry's car)
- Is that fuzz gel?
BARRY:
- A little. Special day, graduation.
ADAM:
Never thought I'd make it.
(Barry pulls away from the house and continues driving)
BARRY:
Three days grade school,
three days high school...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Y'know it's funny I was just thinking about who I should sacrifice to get the soul stone, but since faygo's so raring to leave...

D

Deleted member

breloom, hey it’s faygo again. you know, the god of copypastas? listen buddy, if you don’t log off this thread and stop stealing my niche immediately i will fly over to your house, and come down to that basement you’re hiding in and rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! oh, that’s right, yeah just go cry to your father you little weasel.
You know what? I am not even going to post copypasta, I am going to make my own. You little fool, you were not expecting that? I just won. Let's go downtown to my time machine and go to London in 1869. In London, they have this secret party place where you need to have a talent of magical powers to join. You must participate in the fundamentals of this club with me, or else I will scrape your head on the roads of London where the horses unload and the horizon looks ever so taller besides the beaches. Anyways, in this club, we got water, orange juice, and some secret brewing for you to taste. Does it grant immortality? We do not know. In the United States, this brewing was offered to Hiram Ulysses Grant, but he refused the offer due to this being some kind of assasination attempt, like what happened to Abraham Lincoln. However, he decided to go silent on this matter, because he did not want to upset the people of the United States, who just went through the Civil War, an assassination on a beloved president, and Andrew Johnson's evil doings. This brewing was then tested by Anthony A. Andrews, and he loved it. It made him last for an astounding 142 years. This was never known, because the party wanted to hide it from the untrustworthy British government, who at the time upsetted the secret party place. This secret party place was so secret, it never was named, so companies would not notice the secret branding that is existing around the areas of the common citizen. This secret party was diverse and beautiful, consisting of multiple cultures from all over the planet Earth. There is a painting of Hercules holding the Earth and drinking this brewing, but this painting would soon be destroyed by the party members due to them fearing that the painting was haunted. This painting's paint was transformed to invisible paint. In reality, the eyes can not see this color, so that is why it is invisible. Only the party members can see this color. There are a lot more interesting stories I can tell you about this party, but we have to go to the present to do more work. See you tomorrow!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I uh

I never said it was a bad thing

I’m just listing out who people are attracted to
in a sequentially ranked hierarchy based on the level of critical importance, the disparity between ****posters and non-****posters is too vast to quantify

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So besides Erdork, any other picks that people generally think are at least 90% probable?
No, not even close.

Erdrick is the only character that has some tangible form of evidence going for him.
And even that doesn't outright confirm him.

The rest, including Steve and Banjo, are speculation at this point.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*sigh* Okay. I burst. It happens. I apologize for that.
Bro it was a joke
The club thing is a joke
It was all a joke

What got into you
It has nothing to do with that club thing.

It's just the fact that you throw this **** in my face and you don't even add any way to clarify that it is just a joke. It comes so far out of left field that it sounds like a legitimate jab.
When Circus Baby says it’s wrong, it’s a pretty accurate metric to how right you are
Like really, bud? You're gonna put me out to pasture like that? Goodness.

I get it was just a simple little joke, but clearly it didn't land. And I do apologize for that. But can you see what I'm saying here?

D

Deleted member

You know what? I am not even going to post copypasta, I am going to make my own. You little fool, you were not expecting that? I just won. Let's go downtown to my time machine and go to London in 1869. In London, they have this secret party place where you need to have a talent of magical powers to join. You must participate in the fundamentals of this club with me, or else I will scrape your head on the roads of London where the horses unload and the horizon looks ever so taller besides the beaches. Anyways, in this club, we got water, orange juice, and some secret brewing for you to taste. Does it grant immortality? We do not know. In the United States, this brewing was offered to Hiram Ulysses Grant, but he refused the offer due to this being some kind of assasination attempt, like what happened to Abraham Lincoln. However, he decided to go silent on this matter, because he did not want to upset the people of the United States, who just went through the Civil War, an assassination on a beloved president, and Andrew Johnson's evil doings. This brewing was then tested by Anthony A. Andrews, and he loved it. It made him last for an astounding 142 years. This was never known, because the party wanted to hide it from the untrustworthy British government, who at the time upsetted the secret party place. This secret party place was so secret, it never was named, so companies would not notice the secret branding that is existing around the areas of the common citizen. This secret party was diverse and beautiful, consisting of multiple cultures from all over the planet Earth. There is a painting of Hercules holding the Earth and drinking this brewing, but this painting would soon be destroyed by the party members due to them fearing that the painting was haunted. This painting's paint was transformed to invisible paint. In reality, the eyes can not see this color, so that is why it is invisible. Only the party members can see this color. There are a lot more interesting stories I can tell you about this party, but we have to go to the present to do more work. See you tomorrow!
no u
Bruh, I ONLY capitalize your username, Faygo
200.gif

in the name of my father
and his father before
i cast you out

D

Deleted member

Y'know it's funny I was just thinking about who I should sacrifice to get the soul stone, but since faygo's so raring to leave...
at least take me out to dinner first before you admit your love of me

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
*sigh* Okay. I burst. It happens. I apologize for that.

It has nothing to do with that club thing.

It's just the fact that you throw this **** in my face and you don't even add any way to clarify that it is just a joke. It comes so far out of left field that it sounds like a legitimate jab.

Like really, bud? You're gonna put me out to pasture like that? Goodness.

I get it was just a simple little joke, but clearly it didn't land. And I do apologize for that. But can you see what I'm saying here?
Why would I genuinely try and discredit you over whether or not the stick is a club

I thought it was obvious, and I’m sure most people did, but sorry if you took it genuinely

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I uh

I never said it was a bad thing

I’m just listing out who people are attracted to
Its the way you say it that let out that weird impression.

Don't worry, I did the same like, a few post ago, so no problem

In fact,
The new Eggman tho..png

The old Eggman should be careful.
You cannot harm me because you speak the truth only.

View attachment 217250

And you didn't capitalize the first letter of that sentence so we're in the boat, nerd
Ah, **** me.

Sorry.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I come back from a shopping trip and Hades just takes over the entire fricking thread
Right?

****'s crazy.

I'm stuck in Salty Bet send help.

Y'know, as a mod I feel like I should actually read those copypastas to see if they break any rules, but the moment I see it's a copypasta my mind tunes out and I scroll down.
Imma hide, just.

So much stuff in a copypasta now.

So much stuff.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
IN OTHER NEWS

I tried a HydroMassage chair for the first time today.

I never would have imagined that the sensation of a mini car wash trying to wrestle through a tarp would be a euphoric experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom