• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Rebecca Black's hit single, Friday, is about the JFK assassination. “7 a.m., waking up in the morning Got to be fresh got to go downstairs.” JFK woke up at 7 am on Nov. 22, 1963. He had a long day of appearances ahead of him. The election was on the radar, and the administration wanted to maximize his exposure in Texas. Kennedy needed to be “fresh”; his visit was with the intent of smoothing tensions within the Democratic party there. He had to “go downstairs,” a reference to deplaning Air Force One at Dallas Love field. “Seeing everything, the time is going Ticking on and on, everybody’s rushing” The day passed quickly, and from the viewpoint, so does life. “everybody’s rushing” is another clever line. JFK’s motorcade made two unplanned stops along their route, leading them to be ten minutes late when they arrived in the site of the murder. That time let Oswald, who was late too, get ready. Additionally, Black’s pronunciation here sounds strikingly similar to “everybody’s Russian.” Oswald had communist ties in America, his wife was Soviet citizen-many suspect KGB involvement in his death. Is there more tot he story than whats in the report? “Got to get down to the bus stop Got to catch my bus, I see my friends (my friends)” The motorcade departed late, due to delays. Along the way, citizens and friends of the President lined the streets in an enthusiastic display. “Kicking in the front seat. Sitting in the back seat. Got to make my mind up. Which seat can I take?” JFK and the First Lady we’re seated in the back of the car, with governor John Connally and his wife “kicking it” in the front. “It’s Friday, Friday. Got to get down on Friday” Friday, November 22nd was the day that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK. When he opened fire, the first shot missed. A warning from the secret service agent in the car to “get down!” wasn’t heeded in time; the second shot struck JFK in the back before the final bullet hit his head. Additionally, in the music video, Black sits in the back of a convertible...in the same position that JFK took that day in his. Do you think it’s a coincidence?
Thanks for this great copypasta, Breloom.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Rebecca Black's hit single, Friday, is about the JFK assassination. “7 a.m., waking up in the morning Got to be fresh got to go downstairs.” JFK woke up at 7 am on Nov. 22, 1963. He had a long day of appearances ahead of him. The election was on the radar, and the administration wanted to maximize his exposure in Texas. Kennedy needed to be “fresh”; his visit was with the intent of smoothing tensions within the Democratic party there. He had to “go downstairs,” a reference to deplaning Air Force One at Dallas Love field. “Seeing everything, the time is going Ticking on and on, everybody’s rushing” The day passed quickly, and from the viewpoint, so does life. “everybody’s rushing” is another clever line. JFK’s motorcade made two unplanned stops along their route, leading them to be ten minutes late when they arrived in the site of the murder. That time let Oswald, who was late too, get ready. Additionally, Black’s pronunciation here sounds strikingly similar to “everybody’s Russian.” Oswald had communist ties in America, his wife was Soviet citizen-many suspect KGB involvement in his death. Is there more tot he story than whats in the report? “Got to get down to the bus stop Got to catch my bus, I see my friends (my friends)” The motorcade departed late, due to delays. Along the way, citizens and friends of the President lined the streets in an enthusiastic display. “Kicking in the front seat. Sitting in the back seat. Got to make my mind up. Which seat can I take?” JFK and the First Lady we’re seated in the back of the car, with governor John Connally and his wife “kicking it” in the front. “It’s Friday, Friday. Got to get down on Friday” Friday, November 22nd was the day that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK. When he opened fire, the first shot missed. A warning from the secret service agent in the car to “get down!” wasn’t heeded in time; the second shot struck JFK in the back before the final bullet hit his head. Additionally, in the music video, Black sits in the back of a convertible...in the same position that JFK took that day in his. Do you think it’s a coincidence?
So I've now learned about dystopian China, and details of the final moments of JFK's life, all within the past couple of hours. What a good day it's been.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What have you done to my degeneracy hour?
images (17).jpeg

We could speak about healthy stuff like pee instead

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Theory: Was JFK assassinated by smash fans because they thought the ballot was rigged and JFK was merely a promotional rep?

D

Deleted member

breloom, hey it’s faygo again. you know, the god of copypastas? listen buddy, if you don’t log off this thread and stop stealing my niche immediately i will fly over to your house, and come down to that basement you’re hiding in and rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! oh, that’s right, yeah just go cry to your father you little weasel.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Poke Ball (winning Pokemon tournaments, went up to a Master Ball)
Dusk Ball (winning the Create-Your-Own-Pokemon contest)
I think I remember having an Egg postbit for having won "Best Breeder" during our Mystery Egg Nights.

I vaguely remember judging for sprite contests, and think the winners there also got some unique ones.

D

Deleted member

I can tell what you are doing right now.
Reading this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

breloom, hey it’s faygo again. you know, the god of copypastas? listen buddy, if you don’t log off this thread and stop stealing my niche immediately i will fly over to your house, and come down to that basement you’re hiding in and rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! oh, that’s right, yeah just go cry to your father you little weasel.
You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Y'know, as a mod I feel like I should actually read those copypastas to see if they break any rules, but the moment I see it's a copypasta my mind tunes out and I scroll down.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Faygo defensive after his method of cheap and easy likes is being exploited by users besides himself /s

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So besides Erdork, any other picks that people generally think are at least 90% probable?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To answer my own question, yeah, we are getting more news for P5R on May 9.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , where your Kasumi are when we need it?
what I have done 2.gif

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
4. Mario Kart 8 DX was pushing towards that anyways, with Inklings, Link and AC characters. But I'm not sure I'd want Mario Kart to just become Smash Kart cos then it'd just be playable main protagonists/villains: where else am I going to be able to play as Bowser's minions; not Smash for su-

Alrighty, Piranha Plant aside, I'd still worry that Smash would push out characters who I'd otherwise have no opportunity to play as, even if they are relatively minor. I'd definitely be down for Mario Kart branching out into the DK, Yoshi and Wario series though.

What I'd like instead is for Smash Kart to be it's own entry - let Mario Kart take a break as releasing a 9 at this point would be kind of pointless. Have a Smash version instead and we can have the best of both worlds
Oh totally. If anything it frees it up from having to include Mario Kart staple characters like Toad and Waluigi.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Y'know, as a mod I feel like I should actually read those copypastas to see if they break any rules, but the moment I see it's a copypasta my mind tunes out and I scroll down.
DO YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE THOUGH?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The what?

Lots of "from a certain point of view" that could be applied. From an outsider? Yeah. But to the people whose individualities have been stolen? Obviously not

You play Fire Emblem Heroes, dude.
Donkey Kong Country Returns. What you said was basically the opening for it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So besides Erdork, any other picks that people generally think are at least 90% probable?
Not nearly as much, and even then they're more of concepts than specific characters.

I think we could get a Microsoft character.
I think we may get someone from Resident Evil.
I think we may get either a Three Houses character OR a Sword and Shield Pokémon, but not both.

But none of these are near ninety percent.

D

Deleted member

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so penis he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
really?

okay. **** you too. i'm out. bye.

View attachment 217246
Faygo, no, wait!

PM me your memes before you go

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Hell if I know. Erdrick's the only guy with a ton of leaks and real stuff backing him up.
tbh i'd argue even erdrick's not a 90% yet

probable, yes, but as of right now there's no leaker who has a proven track record with ultimate DLC so it's harder to judge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom