• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is breathing vore? After all, you are swallowing air through your mouth.

D

Deleted member

try not to moan as you gulp them down

this is the most cursed thing i'll write tonight and that's saying something
your mom didn't suffer for 9 long months for you to pop out and say this ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I come back from a shopping trip and Hades just takes over the entire fricking thread

D

Deleted member

Rebecca Black's hit single, Friday, is about the JFK assassination. “7 a.m., waking up in the morning Got to be fresh got to go downstairs.” JFK woke up at 7 am on Nov. 22, 1963. He had a long day of appearances ahead of him. The election was on the radar, and the administration wanted to maximize his exposure in Texas. Kennedy needed to be “fresh”; his visit was with the intent of smoothing tensions within the Democratic party there. He had to “go downstairs,” a reference to deplaning Air Force One at Dallas Love field. “Seeing everything, the time is going Ticking on and on, everybody’s rushing” The day passed quickly, and from the viewpoint, so does life. “everybody’s rushing” is another clever line. JFK’s motorcade made two unplanned stops along their route, leading them to be ten minutes late when they arrived in the site of the murder. That time let Oswald, who was late too, get ready. Additionally, Black’s pronunciation here sounds strikingly similar to “everybody’s Russian.” Oswald had communist ties in America, his wife was Soviet citizen-many suspect KGB involvement in his death. Is there more tot he story than whats in the report? “Got to get down to the bus stop Got to catch my bus, I see my friends (my friends)” The motorcade departed late, due to delays. Along the way, citizens and friends of the President lined the streets in an enthusiastic display. “Kicking in the front seat. Sitting in the back seat. Got to make my mind up. Which seat can I take?” JFK and the First Lady we’re seated in the back of the car, with governor John Connally and his wife “kicking it” in the front. “It’s Friday, Friday. Got to get down on Friday” Friday, November 22nd was the day that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK. When he opened fire, the first shot missed. A warning from the secret service agent in the car to “get down!” wasn’t heeded in time; the second shot struck JFK in the back before the final bullet hit his head. Additionally, in the music video, Black sits in the back of a convertible...in the same position that JFK took that day in his. Do you think it’s a coincidence?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Still aboard the Resident Evil train. Speaking of that, staindgrey staindgrey , I was thinking...what do you think the odds of Jill or Leon taking the firearms a step further and using a shotgun? Or do you think they would just go elemental ‘made launcher?

All other users are welcome to take part in the conversation. Just figured Grey would be especially interested.
Well, while Joker makes realistic firearms a possibility now, I can still see Sakurai/Nintendo deciding to give Jill/Leon more non-firearms options in their movesets so as to not have too much. That said:

If we limit firearms to the special moves, you only have neutral, side, down and up. One of those should absolutely be the grenade launcher-- it's different, iconic and has options for grenade types. That leaves up-- needs to be a recovery-- neutral and down, which, if I were designing the character, one would be a magnum akin to Chris's in MvCi with limited ammo that you have to reload. Or, optionally, you don't get to reload at all. Giving the magnum a limited number of uses period reinforces RE's ammo conservation and is a specific callback to Barry's magnum in REmake, which, if you take it from him, cannot ever be reloaded. You get six shots and that's it.

The unused special could be a whole host of things, from shotgun to land mines to a knife or taser to flamethrower to just a Samurai Edge pistol to even, like, a limited use green herb or first aid spray. I certainly think a shotgun is as possible as any other weapon, and there's an argument to be made about a shotgun being a close-range move so that Jill doesn't become projectile heavy.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'll imma say bout vore is there's definitely someone at Alpha Dream into that stuff. Evidence being:
1. The final battle in Superstar Saga
2. The Yoob and Petey Piranha sections of Partners in Time
3. The entirety of Bowser's Inside Story

Great series, though

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Rebecca Black's hit single, Friday, is about the JFK assassination. “7 a.m., waking up in the morning Got to be fresh got to go downstairs.” JFK woke up at 7 am on Nov. 22, 1963. He had a long day of appearances ahead of him. The election was on the radar, and the administration wanted to maximize his exposure in Texas. Kennedy needed to be “fresh”; his visit was with the intent of smoothing tensions within the Democratic party there. He had to “go downstairs,” a reference to deplaning Air Force One at Dallas Love field. “Seeing everything, the time is going Ticking on and on, everybody’s rushing” The day passed quickly, and from the viewpoint, so does life. “everybody’s rushing” is another clever line. JFK’s motorcade made two unplanned stops along their route, leading them to be ten minutes late when they arrived in the site of the murder. That time let Oswald, who was late too, get ready. Additionally, Black’s pronunciation here sounds strikingly similar to “everybody’s Russian.” Oswald had communist ties in America, his wife was Soviet citizen-many suspect KGB involvement in his death. Is there more tot he story than whats in the report? “Got to get down to the bus stop Got to catch my bus, I see my friends (my friends)” The motorcade departed late, due to delays. Along the way, citizens and friends of the President lined the streets in an enthusiastic display. “Kicking in the front seat. Sitting in the back seat. Got to make my mind up. Which seat can I take?” JFK and the First Lady we’re seated in the back of the car, with governor John Connally and his wife “kicking it” in the front. “It’s Friday, Friday. Got to get down on Friday” Friday, November 22nd was the day that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK. When he opened fire, the first shot missed. A warning from the secret service agent in the car to “get down!” wasn’t heeded in time; the second shot struck JFK in the back before the final bullet hit his head. Additionally, in the music video, Black sits in the back of a convertible...in the same position that JFK took that day in his. Do you think it’s a coincidence?
Alrighty, @faygoshill , get off Brelooming's account. We know it's you.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Thank you for the JFK Friday copypasta :)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey so like

Since villagers stick is irrefutably a club, when a person is covered in inkling’s ink they are considered a salad

Noipoi

Howdy!
This is art

D

Deleted member

I see r/copypasta. Sounds fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I miss the days when we had constructive and important conversations.

Thank god this post is finally bringing those days back.
JFK was actually killed by Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen because he refused to watch Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom