• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm bored so I decided to play Mega Man and Bass, a game I have never fully completed before. Playing as Bass since I'm not a complete ****ing masochist calm down.
The first boss, Cold Man, largely considered to be the easiest in the game, took me nearly all my lives to beat which I think sets the tone well.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Don't get Mic_128's hopes up. That aside, the site used to use post-bits as the primary social structure. Off the top of my head:

Moderator (Master Hand)
Admin (Smash Ball)
Backroom (Competitive 64/Melee/Brawl)
Backroom ( :88: )
Premium TotM Winner (Premium used to be Lime Green)
Debate Hall (posting rights, came with a Pink user title)
Decisive Games MVP (had 2~3 different bits based on rank)
Poke Ball (winning Pokemon tournaments, went up to a Master Ball)
Dusk Ball (winning the Create-Your-Own-Pokemon contest)

There may have also been ones for the Light House, Premium, and known Tournament Organizers, I don't remember. Pranked users I think could also receive Orange or Blue colors, not just magenta.
Don't forget the broken Smash Ball for ex-staff.
I'd like that one back...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Choose one. The others die.

1. Super Smash Bros themed MOBA
  2. Super Smash Bros themed Warriors Game
  3. Super Smash Bros themed Capcom vs. Style traditional fighter
  4. Super Smash Bros themed Kart Racer
Kart Racer would be great. The tracks, the new items, the variety of karts and bikes...

Roster I would be concerned about however. Do not want an oversaturation of the same 3-4 IPs. If Sakurai was behind it I would trust it though.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ngl if MK9 isn't actually a super smash kart kinda deal i'll be sort of disappointed

mario kart has been good and all but there's only so many roster addtions you can have before dipping into **** like baby rosalina, MK8 proved the crossover thing works and can look ****ing beautiful in the process

who can you even add at this point beyond characters like piranha plant, monty mole or boom boom

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
ngl if MK9 isn't actually a super smash kart kinda deal i'll be sort of disappointed

mario kart has been good and all but there's only so many roster addtions you can have before dipping into **** like baby rosalina, MK8 proved the crossover thing works and can look ****ing beautiful in the process

who can you even add at this point beyond characters like piranha plant, monty mole or boom boom
I mean I’ve been working on a decently sized non crossover Mario Kart roster myself...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

A miniature Bullet Bill that races in a bullet bill shaped kart. Getting the bullet bill item just makes you bigger.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I mean if they really wanted to stay within the Mario extended universe, they could add DK or Wario characters.

So characters like Diddy (idk why the **** he wasn't in 8), Dixie, K. Rool, Ashley etc. could be added.

D

Deleted member

I FINALLY GOT MY AHIT MAP TO UPDATE ON THE WORKSHOP.

Finally, it was driving me nuts that it wasn't working, lol. Not sure why it worked this time, but 'eh, I ain't complaining. Now people can play the version that has much better DoF and lighting, lol.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Choose one. The others die.

1. Super Smash Bros themed MOBA
  2. Super Smash Bros themed Warriors Game
  3. Super Smash Bros themed Capcom vs. Style traditional fighter
  4. Super Smash Bros themed Kart Racer
Kart racer. Easily.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm litteraly like Eggman in the end of the Adventure 2 real-time fandub, my brain is officialy ****ing off for today.

**** me and my quality control.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

How is E. Gadd not a racer yet?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So Bandai Namco's copyright bots put a claim on one of my videos and now it's blocked from view worldwide for 30 days unless a human being from Bandai looks at the claim, watches the video, and addresses the dispute.

**** Youtube.

D

Deleted member

How the hell is there even a non-vore way to eat someone lmao.
>Vore is a shortening of vorarephilia, joining the Latin verb vorare (“to swallow, devour”) and the Greek-based combining form philia (“having an abnormal liking for something”). ... For example, in lots of vore art, subjects are often swallowed whole, but stay alive in the stomach of whatever swallowed them.

so just don't do it in a sexual way

like kirby

...i think

you can never tell with that guy

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Don't like this
:mad088:

But can we bring back this one?
There is a lot that is currently being discussed in the Staff board right now, the Debate Hall included, so making your voices heard in the Suggestion thread will definitely be taken into consideration. I.e. this is an excuse to tag Admins & Sucumbio.

That said, a lot of these titles, like Social Groups, were removed over time due to the site switching over the Xenforo a few years ago or that they just grew out of fashion due to lack of activity or use. Senators, for example, were recently retired resulting in several new Admins/Super Mods.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
>Vore is a shortening of vorarephilia, joining the Latin verb vorare (“to swallow, devour”) and the Greek-based combining form philia (“having an abnormal liking for something”). ... For example, in lots of vore art, subjects are often swallowed whole, but stay alive in the stomach of whatever swallowed them.

so just don't do it in a sexual way

like kirby

...i think

you can never tell with that guy
My clever ruse to successfully make you have this in your search history was successful.

Truly, I am the greatest villain of our time.

D

Deleted member

My clever ruse to successfully make you have this in your search history was successful.

Truly, I am the greatest villain of our time.
pff i used incognito mode the fbi'll never find m- wait who just broke my window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom