• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

this is gonna make you guys slightly mad
but i honestly don't give a ****
1557247757458.png

D

Deleted member

I missed the society talk, but just gotta say that Im all in for your societies. I mean the outcomes would ve quite interesting.

laughsincanadian.jpg

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Just went to get a physical done and there’s a chance I may have to go to the neurologists in the future

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
D

Deleted member

You see, when you post this it’s funny and people laugh

If I were to post this people would get legitimately scared.

I can never have that.
fam i think it's because jones doesn't unironically wanna give everyone scoliosis and steal their kidneys

...i think

you can never tell with that guy

D

Deleted member

Just went to get a physical done and there’s a chance I may have to go to the neurologists in the future
Hoping that it goes well!
I am still glad about the help you gave me with health stuff in the past too, so hopefully it goes good for you too.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
fam i think it's because jones doesn't unironically wanna give everyone scoliosis and steal their kidneys

...i think

you can never tell with that guy
i can't believe jones was actually the most twisted and depraved of all of us, the absolute monster

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Anyways I know the We Live In a Society talk is pretty much over but goddamnit I wasted 30 minutes trying to find this article.
But if you don't know what's going on in China with it's Social Credit system, here's a really good article about it
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09...el-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278
It's frankly terrifying how little freedom this system gives. You ave to watch everything about your life to appease some non human algorithm that decides your objective value for you. Say anything against the government? Guess that's a few points down for you.

anyways smash bros fun game am i right
Just read all of that. Jesus christ. It's practically 1984.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Best of luck for that

The Coal Ore should be Gravel.

Coal actually has a use, Gravel is both ugly and useless.
I spy your first post
I also spy Noipoi Noipoi in this thread

I T W E L C O M E T I M E

:ultgreninja:'d by the man himself - damn u and ur wholesome punctuality

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 217205

Man, this picture speaks to me.

Like I know this is a meme but last year my entire life was uprooted, turned upside down, and **** on. Everything I thought I knew was thrown out the window.

But it's okay, because things have been kinda cool recently. And I know it'll get better.

View attachment 217206

I just gotta get there.
Basically my mood now.

Things may not be going as well as I would love to, but when everything is over I’ll have the summer to share it with the people I love IRL, here and on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom