• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Finally, a video game that lets me live out my life long dream of being a fridge. This is a blessed day indeed.

D

Deleted member

I've been watching tournament play of Joker recently, and dang, he really does seem to have solid potential. Shame about the tether recovery, though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna take this opportunity to shill one of the best KagePro songs
Tbh, I still have yet to listen to them all but as far as storytelling goes, Ayano's Theory of Happiness is probably the best one. Special mention goes to Lost Time Memory, RED and Transparent Answer.
This is literally the entire basis of the Pleasant Hill arc from the Avengers comics a few years back.
D2svxCsWwAAGqVh.jpeg

Please, do go on.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I've been watching tournament play of Joker recently, and dang, he really does seem to have solid potential. Shame about the tether recovery, though.
doesn't hurt that he turns into ganondorf with sheik's speed every 20 or so seconds for 20 seconds

D

Deleted member

doesn't hurt that he turns into ganondorf with sheik's speed every 20 or so seconds for 20 seconds
Yeah, he's basically Sheik but good.

Have people found good counterplay against people who try to time Arsene out?

D

Deleted member

Anyways I know the We Live In a Society talk is pretty much over but goddamnit I wasted 30 minutes trying to find this article.
But if you don't know what's going on in China with it's Social Credit system, here's a really good article about it
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09...el-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278
It's frankly terrifying how little freedom this system gives. You ave to watch everything about your life to appease some non human algorithm that decides your objective value for you. Say anything against the government? Guess that's a few points down for you.

anyways smash bros fun game am i right

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Anyways I know the We Live In a Society talk is pretty much over but goddamnit I wasted 30 minutes trying to find this article.
But if you don't know what's going on in China with it's Social Credit system, here's a really good article about it
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09...el-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278
It's frankly terrifying how little freedom this system gives. You ave to watch everything about your life to appease some non human algorithm that decides your objective value for you. Say anything against the government? Guess that's a few points down for you.

anyways smash bros fun game am i right
make a mii fighter of xi jinping, put him in a bear suit, and get smash banned in china

epic gamer moments

D

Deleted member

yoda bionicle be like

hrhmmmmmmmmmmmmm domestic violence, i have committed
repent to god, i must
snort centipedes, i will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom