• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I'd rather be genuinely sad than have the illusion of happiness.
Once again. That sounds more like a you problem.
Tyrannical rules
I’m not sure you’re aware

But “people can do what they want as long as they don’t harm anyone else” is pretty ... non restrictive don’t you think

“Little less freedom” as if you’re not literally taking away all free will

“Clean and organized” as if people are run by your will to do everything the way you set instead of being unpredictable and having free will like is what’s supposed to happen

You can convince literally 0 people here to be into that and you’re hardly in a position to try to stand over me for it.
You can makeup new weird rules whenever you want and the only tax goes to pay for the rulers food.
i think we have different definitions of "a little less"
That I can agree with.
As someone with grandparents from South Korea that grew up around the Korean War, I feel confident saying this kind of authoritarian Stalin society is bad for quality of life.

Can you, like, give me a real world example of what you're pitching here?
I, uh....... I PLEED THE FIFTH!
View attachment 217162

It's not like anyone of us is gonna be president.

r-right?
VOTE NoiPoi/Hinata 2020!

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
It's almost a month until E3 arrives. That magical time of the year is nearing once again.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okayyyy

what if I could transform matter into other matter? Change a bunch of mosquitos into food, make the ****ers actually useful.
Mosquitoes are already food if you're bold enough.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If people actually had question for what I think an idea society would be, don’t ask me anything vague, ask me specific questions. Vague questions get vague answers

;)

But obviously considering this makes people uncomfortable, I suggest dropping the subjext entirely instead.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
User was warned for this post

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
we might live in a society but i sure as hell ain't living in any of y'all's societies like damn

D

Deleted member

who's Electrichu
An user here who doesn’t behave well to put it in some way because he believes people hate Goku and him due to the fact he wants him in Smash.

As long as you behave right as usual and keep the modals you will probably be fine overall without having to worry about the characters each person wants in Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
we might live in a society but i sure as hell ain't living in any of y'all's societies like damn
You’re gonna live in mine and you’re gonna like it

Well if you want

because forcing people into things is ****ing terrible

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, you want me to be alone outside of the internet?
Probably not, but since you said all the shared societies that may include mine’s.

D

Deleted member

Since we will get Captain America posts now, I may as well share a fitting background music:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Once again. That sounds more like a you problem.
"I want a world where trans people's minds make them think they aren't trans, and that they were born the way they should have been, so they'd be happy, or at least have the illusion of happiness."

"I want a world where gay people think they're straight, even if they're not currently attracted at all to the opposite sex. They'd think they were happy so it wouldn't matter."

"In my perfect world, everyone would believe in the Christian God of my own denomination, even if they were previously atheists or subscribed to a different religion entirely. They wouldn't know about their old beliefs, so they'd be happy."

If you were disgusted by ANY or ALL of these, good. You should be. They're also exactly the same as what you're proposing, and it makes you seem just as deranged as the people who would unironically say what I listed above. It's sickening.

D

Deleted member

Are you reenacting the opening of Donkey Kong Country Returns?
The what?
It might be the ideal, but is it beneficial to the society or beneficial only for that one person?

Insert philosoraptor.jpeg
Lots of "from a certain point of view" that could be applied. From an outsider? Yeah. But to the people whose individualities have been stolen? Obviously not
Death is a literal skeleton. She can't be a BTGGF by virtue of lacking the first two letters.
You play Fire Emblem Heroes, dude.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My society is exactly the same as this one except on every first Thursday of the month you are required to sing one line of Weird Al’s Albuquerque to me or face capital punishment.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

Lots of "from a certain point of view" that could be applied. From an outsider? Yeah. But to the people whose individualities have been stolen? Obviously not.
Well at the very least, that episode ends with the planet going to **** when they receive freedom so I'm not here to judge. My IQ is too low to understand Rick & Morty.

bruh i sure as hell ain't living in any society where gwen's in charge
We already live in it.

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ , is that Ruby from RWBY in your avatar?

Seeing it makes me wish we had a 2D-animated adaptation of that show (unless the avatar actually comes from one, in which case I would quickly run to check it).

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
"I want a world where trans people's minds make them think they aren't trans, and that they were born the way they should have been, so they'd be happy, or at least have the illusion of happiness."

"I want a world where gay people think they're straight, even if they're not currently attracted at all to the opposite sex. They'd think they were happy so it wouldn't matter."

"In my perfect world, everyone would believe in the Christian God of my own denomination, even if they were previously atheists or subscribed to a different religion entirely. They wouldn't know about their old beliefs, so they'd be happy."

If you were disgusted by ANY or ALL of these, good. You should be. They're also exactly the same as what you're proposing, and it makes you seem just as deranged as the people who would unironically say what I listed above. It's sickening.
I think I understand. You are right, those would be horrible.

And people disagree with me when I tell them I’m broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom