• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Person: *tries to brainwash me*
Me: "lol" *punches them in the face*
Person: "Why... why did it not work?"
Me: "can't wash something that doesn't exist, nerd"

D

Deleted member

Exactly. That is why I must use my powers to make the world a better place for everyone.
Responsibility isn't just improvement. It's also ensuring that you don't make life worse for everybody else. Never forget Injustice Superman. The reason why mind control is a very dangerous power is because it's easy to abuse in a way that takes away the freedom of everybody.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Quit acting like you actually know.
There is one thing that remains true for all of humanity, no matter what race, gender, religion, or anything you are.

There will always be people who think they're superior to you. There will always be people willing to murder or steal. There will always be bad people.

A world of only one people wouldn't change jack ****, it'd probably make things worse.

You need everyone.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
With great powers come great responsibility.
Bolderousness mundane superpowers:
Ability to defend controversial ideas using only movie quotes

Pros: heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with
Cons: the manga is better

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Responsibility isn't just improvement. It's also ensuring that you don't make life worse for everybody else. Never forget Injustice Superman. The reason why mind control is a very dangerous power is because it's easy to abuse in a way that takes away the freedom of everybody.
Fair. I guess.

It doesn’t matter if they’re actually free. It only matters that they think they’re free. Look at the world we live in now.

D

Deleted member

There is one thing that remains true for all of humanity, no matter what race, gender, religion, or anything you are.

There will always be people who think they're superior to you. There will always be people willing to murder or steal. There will always be bad people.

A world of only one people wouldn't change jack ****, it'd probably make things worse.

You need everyone.
solution: kill everyone

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Superpowers are a cool topic so I'll make a little prompt game out of it:
-Create a superpower. Anything goes, really. I want to see what ya'll can come up with.
Actual time management skills. That's basically a superpower, right?

For a more serious answer, I'd probably want some sort of shape-shifting ability, so probably something that lets me alter any of my physical traits or abilities at will, but as a consequence, when it wears off I'd have to spend a certain length of time with the opposite effect. So like, I could make myself taller or able to run faster, but once that wears off I'd be forced to shrink or move more slowly afterwards.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

You need everyone.
Citizen designation NoiPoi has been flagged for potentially rebellious and counter revolutionary ideals. Increasing surveillance levels on citizen designation NoiPoi.

D

Deleted member

Actually, as "Rick and Morty" argues in Auto Erotic Assimilation(S2E3), a planet composed of an unified hive mind would actually be beneficial to its development and stability, as demonstrated by the character of Unity who manages to reform convicted criminals and stop a nipple-race war.

I know this because my IQ is high.

this is half-ironic and hal-serious ok

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Person: *tries to brainwash me*
Me: "lol" *punches them in the face*
Person: "Why... why did it not work?"
Me: "can't wash something that doesn't exist, nerd"
Are you reenacting the opening of Donkey Kong Country Returns?

D

Deleted member

Bolderousness mundane superpowers:
Ability to defend controversial ideas using only movie quotes

Pros: heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with
Cons: the manga is better
The manga was a product of its time.

It doesn’t matter if they’re actually free. It only matters that they think they’re free. Look at the world we live in now.

D

Deleted member

Quit acting like you actually know
quit acting like you actually know
quit acting like you ain't gonna grow
quit acting like you know how to sew
quit acting like you live in bordeaux

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fair. I guess.

This is an unironic We Live in a Society post.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
On the topic of superpowers, I'd like to be able to walk like John Lennon in the picture below, and with my powerful strides, clear whole continents in several steps

So, just like in MHA then, got it.
I've never watched MHA but I'll take your word for it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

do i need to drop some captain america quotes on y'all cause some of you guys acting real hydra rn

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Actually, as "Rick and Morty" argues in Auto Erotic Assimilation(S2E3), a planet composed of an unified hive mind would actually be beneficial to its development and stability, as demonstrated by the character of Unity who manages to reform convicted criminals and stop a nipple-race war.

I know this because my IQ is high.

this is half-ironic and hal-serious ok
It might be the ideal, but is it beneficial to the society or beneficial only for that one person?

Insert philosoraptor.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
quit acting like you actually know
quit acting like you ain't gonna grow
quit acting like you know how to sew
quit acting like you live in bordeaux
I’m not acting
I know all
I grow all
I sew all
I ... uh... live in all of bordeaux

Something something Something Rhyming Something foe

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Thanos was the most relatable Marvel villain, in the comics and the movies.

Comics: Just wanted a big tiddy goth gf

Movies: Just wanted to commit half-genocide

Two perfectly reasonable motivations.
Death is a literal skeleton. She can't be a BTGGF by virtue of lacking the first two letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom