• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you think about it, Enviromental Noises is a song with lyrics sung by bugs.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If I had a power i'd want to influence minds, even from far distances. As long as I know what you look like, I can change your mind.

Then I'd just look at everyone and make them think "Hey, maybe I should be a good person today?"

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
But he didn't. The caption itself says "Evil Dead's Ash" as does the image. Now obviously I want Ash in but the big thing is also pointing at the actor for Shang Tsung, who also vehemently denied he was in until it was revealed he was as DLC using his likeness. So it goes to show - are people like Saito deconfirming NieR content just messing with us? Is the Minecraft social media person misinformed or being forced to deconfirm? Or are we all wrong? We just don't know.
i didn’t know about the Shang Tsung thing. You’d think if that was a real thing they’d just.... not say anything. Who knows. I still believe the datamine though. Most NRS leaks tend to be true.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Superpowers are a cool topic so I'll make a little prompt game out of it:
-Create a superpower. Anything goes, really. I want to see what ya'll can come up with.
I can turn anyone into the perfect image

More specifically, give everyone Scoliosis and take one kidney from each of them.

D

Deleted member

If I had a power i'd want to influence minds, even from far distances. As long as I know what you look like, I can change your mind.

Then I'd just look at everyone and make them think "Hey, maybe I should be a good person today?"
I always try to be a good person, even if that ends up backfiring from time to time.

D

Deleted member

I'm always a good person.
well...
okay, I'm a good person 90% of the time.

D

Deleted member

Don't trust anyone with mind-controlling powers because that's how 10% of hentais happen.
Except Shinso. He's a good boy.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Taking another day off from work today... I obviously need the money but I’m trying to get my mental health back in a decent place

On that note, please donate

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't trust anyone with mind-controlling powers because that's how 10% of hentais happen.
Except Shinso. He's a good boy.
I promise to not look at a hot chick and make her think i'm the sexiest man alive.

More than three times/s

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
i didn’t know about the Shang Tsung thing. You’d think if that was a real thing they’d just.... not say anything. Who knows. I still believe the datamine though. Most NRS leaks tend to be true.
They've trolled in the past, such as Shaggy from Scooby Doo and a LOTR character being datamined in Injustice but being troll spots for the TMNT. That said with the 19 DLC spots and pre-fight dialogue datamined it just makes the Cary and Bruce stuff very strange but interesting to think about.

I really hope the datamine stuff isn't a troll. The lineup is really cool especially Ash and Arnold.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
If I had a power, it would bw able to see rpg style stats for people, kinda like a hud. It would be a ton of fun to have, and info like that is always useful, especially what level a person is at.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

good luck controlling a person with ADHD, my mind flip flops to much to focus on one thing

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
They've trolled in the past, such as Shaggy from Scooby Doo and a LOTR character being datamined in Injustice but being troll spots for the TMNT. That said with the 19 DLC spots and pre-fight dialogue datamined it just makes the Cary and Bruce stuff very strange but interesting to think about.

I really hope the datamine stuff isn't a troll. The lineup is really cool especially Ash and Arnold.
considering they’ve found LINES for those characters.... I think we’re fine.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I promise to not look at a hot chick and make her think i'm the sexiest man alive.

More than three times/s
...Maybe you should stick with incredible drawing powers.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don’t have any gifs right now but imagine a gif of someone peeling a banana and eating the peel

D

Deleted member

if I had a power I'd have the power to wear purple and not look like a ponce

D

Deleted member

Is it finally time?

TO BRING HER BACK!?

...YES

IT’S TIME TO BRING HER BACK AT FULL FORCE!
7804C435-BD4E-4278-975F-915371C0087D.jpeg

Time for some Mach Rider wholesomeness.

D

Deleted member

Could someone get me a complete version of the Smash Ultimate Banner with Joker please?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom