• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What if we lived in a world where everyone had super powers. Not like MHA where they weasel out of it by still having SOME normies. I’m talking everyone!
As a certain young boy said:
When everyone wants to be a super... nobody will be one.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
What if we lived in a world where everyone had super powers. Not like MHA where they weasel out of it by still having SOME normies. I’m talking everyone!
It'd probably be some horrible dystopia where most people had really ****ty inconsequential powers ("I can make my ears rotate slightly!") and they were ruled over by people with like proper super powers - and knowing our luck, those people would be psychopaths

Basically imagine a society even more unequal and stratified than our own

D

Deleted member

Experiment Results: All subjects became Syndrome. Adjust formula by 6% for second trial run and try again the next day.
At least you care about my thoughts on some subjects to some extent...

Unlike most of the people I know IRL.

D

Deleted member

Things would be wildly different as everyone having superpowers means that all the ***holes of the world also have super powers and those looking to do harm for no reason (school shooters and psychopaths in general) could cause mass chaos.

The bad may outweigh the good and the only way to curb it would be to steer things towards Hydra's plan from Captain America: Winter Soldier; having a supercomputer that predicts patterns and personalities in order to try and predict crime and stop it before they happen.

'You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain' would likely become reality.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'd just be super smug.

Then I'd watch someone fly by and I'd get super salty for free.

It'd be the ****tiest two-for-one ever.

D

Deleted member

It'd probably be some horrible dystopia where most people had really ****ty inconsequential powers ("I can make my ears rotate slightly!") and they were ruled over by people with like proper super powers - and knowing our luck, those people would be psychopaths

So, just like in MHA then, got it.

D

Deleted member

Superpowers are a cool topic so I'll make a little prompt game out of it:
-Create a superpower. Anything goes, really. I want to see what ya'll can come up with.

D

Deleted member

Thats why One Piece is the best.
Depends.

OP anime started off good but is now a very special kinda hoo boy.

Manga is still okay but Oda's kind of bloating the story with a bunch of lore that's coming out of nowhere and it makes the story feel super off-focus. Not to mention the Luffy VS. Katakuri fight being weirdly paced and also kind of unbelievable with its outcome IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

The sad and dumb thing is you’re probably right.
Things would be wildly different as everyone having superpowers means that all the ***holes of the world also have super powers and those looking to do harm for no reason (school shooters and psychopaths in general) could cause mass chaos.

The bad may outweigh the good and the only way to curb it would be to steer things towards Hydra's plan from Captain America: Winter Soldier; having a supercomputer that predicts patterns and personalities in order to try and predict crime and stop it before they happen.

'You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain' would likely become reality.
That’s super terrifying. Okay. I guess Planet Super is a bad idea then.
I'd just be super smug.

Then I'd watch someone fly by and I'd get super salty for free.

It'd be the ****tiest two-for-one ever.
Well that’s a sharp 180 from the other two.

I hope I’d get a cool power-set, but there’s honestly no way to predict that kind of thing.

At least you care about my thoughts on some subjects to some extent...

Unlike most of the people I know IRL.
I feel for ya JD. That’s how I feel sometimes too.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
-Create a superpower. Anything goes, really. I want to see what ya'll can come up with.
The ability to take people’s souls and place them in custom made eternal hells.

Or a power that’s like Midas Touch but with femininity.

I want both.

D

Deleted member

if god didn't want us to snort centipedes then why did he make them cylindrical

D

Deleted member

I want to be able to use the moveset of any Smash character irl
the catch is I can only use one moveset at a time

D

Deleted member

I find it funny how...

3BB5903A-2B3C-4272-83E4-214322C84A8C.jpeg

...looks miles better than...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom