• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Superpowers are a cool topic so I'll make a little prompt game out of it:
-Create a superpower. Anything goes, really. I want to see what ya'll can come up with.
Teleportation through photos. If I have a photo of an irl place like the Eiffel Tower, I am able to teleport into the photo so I can travel to that location. The photo does not go with me so if I use my phone, I'll need a backup photo to travel back to my location.

D

Deleted member

If I had to make up my own super-power....

...It would be the one of travelling to every electronic device in the world through the internet and materialize in the place where the device is located.

I know some people online who I would love to meet in person... Although I feel they may not in a way like that.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

...It would be the one of travelling to every electronic device in the world through the internet and materialize in the place where the device is located.

I know some people online who I would love to meet in person... Although I feel they may not in a way like that.
Yeah fam not gonna lie, you pop outta my TV all Ring-style you going back in it all Midnight Channel-style.

D

Deleted member

If I had a superpower, it would be to make whoever I want happy with just the snap of my fingers! I know it'd help a lot more than me!

D

Deleted member

y'know
i don't really like marvel comics or movies all that much
but the characters
they're awesome and i like them

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Had an interesting thought.

So, the Switch version of Mortal Kombat 11 has been datamined for a while leading to the massive rumor that Ash from Evil Dead will be one of the big guest characters that MK has been doing since MK9. Pretty awesome. However, Bruce Campbell himself took to Twitter to deconfirm the rumor.

Now, what interests me is how the MK community gas reacted. Obviously files and dialogue has been found therefore meaning maybe it isn't Bruce doing the VA. But the big thing is the discussion of NDA. In the MK fandom I'm seeing a lot of "He's under NDA so he HAS to deconfirm it" whereas in the Smash fandom you hear a lot of "if they deconfirm it that counts as talking about it so they can't be under NDA".

It makes you think. Different NDA clauses? Different perceptions on how NDA works? Probably doesn't mean anything but it's fun to see how different the speculation community is as well as how similar they are between series'.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Had an interesting thought.

So, the Switch version of Mortal Kombat 11 has been datamined for a while leading to the massive rumor that Ash from Evil Dead will be one of the big guest characters that MK has been doing since MK9. Pretty awesome. However, Bruce Campbell himself took to Twitter to deconfirm the rumor.

Now, what interests me is how the MK community gas reacted. Obviously files and dialogue has been found therefore meaning maybe it isn't Bruce doing the VA. But the big thing is the discussion of NDA. In the MK fandom I'm seeing a lot of "He's under NDA so he HAS to deconfirm it" whereas in the Smash fandom you hear a lot of "if they deconfirm it that counts as talking about it so they can't be under NDA".

It makes you think. Different NDA clauses? Different perceptions on how NDA works? Probably doesn't mean anything but it's fun to see how different the speculation community is as well as how similar they are between series'.
It’s probably just people not understanding how NDAs work. All he did is confirm HE’s not in the game. Not Ash. Switch datamining proves him wrong. And NRS has a history of paying big money for like, a single VA, while going cheap on every other one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

earmouths
The ability to instantly create random ****posts at will
I don't know why I expected serious answers
The ability to take people’s souls and place them in custom made eternal hells.
Uh... no comment
Or a power that’s like Midas Touch but with femininity.

I want both.
Touch me harder
if god didn't want us to snort centipedes then why did he make them cylindrical
6343da2333e6c31e08764216d4b6f7ed.png

I want to be able to use the moveset of any Smash character irl
the catch is I can only use one moveset at a time
The drawback is that your skeleton have to change to fit the character's build. It is very painful.
Teleportation through photos. If I have a photo of an irl place like the Eiffel Tower, I am able to teleport into the photo so I can travel to that location. The photo does not go with me so if I use my phone, I'll need a backup photo to travel back to my location.
See? That's a cool, not-weird superpower. I like it.
If I had a superpower, it would be to make whoever I want happy with just the snap of my fingers! I know it'd help a lot more than me!
thanos-snap-1.jpg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I mean it could be okay so long as you send a warning well in advance.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
It’s probably just people not understanding how NDAs work. All he did is confirm HE’s not in the game. Not Ash. Switch datamining proves him wrong. And NRS has a history of paying big money for like, a single VA, while going cheap on every other one.
But he didn't. The caption itself says "Evil Dead's Ash" as does the image. Now obviously I want Ash in but the big thing is also pointing at the actor for Shang Tsung, who also vehemently denied he was in until it was revealed he was as DLC using his likeness. So it goes to show - are people like Saito deconfirming NieR content just messing with us? Is the Minecraft social media person misinformed or being forced to deconfirm? Or are we all wrong? We just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom