• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Noipoi no.
View attachment 217139

Noipoi down.
Redfeatherraven mundane superpower:

Able to deliver very minor static shocks when touching conductive surfaces WITHOUT having to have shuffled on carpet or done anything similar.

Pros: annoy your friends!
Cons: makes it really really hard to use doorknobs

D

Deleted member

BC450E83-E686-457D-92ED-224E660F2F8F.png

D0A43224-3F93-4D5D-B533-E2C5264BA9F6.jpeg

752EDD93-E544-4F64-BB06-B1781338CC3A.jpeg

EB15C46F-AD5B-4047-91CB-34BE04410D2D.png

Phew, that felt kind of nostalgic.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
touche
but in my defense
i'm legitimately frightened by that laughing gif
GothFluttershy Mundane Superpower:
Photographic memory, but only of everything he has ever posted on SmashBoards, and it lasts forever.

Pros: you’ll always remember what you said
Cons: you’ll always remember what you said

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I had a power i'd want to influence minds, even from far distances. As long as I know what you look like, I can change your mind.

Then I'd just look at everyone and make them think "Hey, maybe I should be a good person today?"
I totally want a derivative of this power.

Imagine being able to control the actions of a person like puppets on a string. The way you perform this is to make eye contact with a person, removing their free will. In a way, you take their "soul" temporarily so you can make them do something, and return it when you have no more use for it. It's definitely a power meant for stopping bad guys more than community projects, though. Used in day-to-day life might leave people confused and filled with an existential crisis as they question what did they do, but it can effortlessly stop some **** from happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

@faygoshill
I'll have you know that I reported both of those gifs for disturbing content
now, please.
****ing C E A S E
goth
kinkshamers

the worst kind of people :glare:
goth
well unless you're me
if you're me, everybody is gonna try to stop you from being horny
goth
Star Wars used to be my thing but then puberty happened and I suddenly got into Littlest Pet Shop
goth
I'm only into fictional animals, I'm not a monster
goth

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Imagine being able to control the actions of a person like puppets on a string. The way you perform this is to make eye contact with a person, removing their free will. In a way, you take their "soul" temporarily so you can make them do something, and return it when you have no more use for it. It's definitely a power meant for stopping bad guys more than community projects, though. Used in day-to-day life might leave people confused and filled with an existential crisis as they question how they got here, but it can effortlessly stop some **** from happening.
So basically blood-bending then...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
goth

goth

goth

goth

goth
Faygoshill mundane superpower:

Can communicate effectively any idea by only using the following words: “freaked, Thanos, goth” and articles, conjunctions, and pronouns

Pros: you freaked it
Cons: goth

D

Deleted member

So basically blood-bending then...
If we're running with this quick and vague wiki definition

"Bloodbending is a sub-skill of waterbending that allows an extremely advanced waterbender to take hold of and manipulate fluids within an organism's body, allowing the bender to move the person's muscles."

Then I guess, yeah. Less bending and more mind control.

shishoughe.
View attachment 217128
what the ****
That's... borderline, mate. Ew.

D

Deleted member

Faygoshill mundane superpower:

Can communicate effectively any idea by only using the following words: “freaked, Thanos, goth” and articles, conjunctions, and pronouns

Pros: you freaked it
Cons: goth
i mean you forgot gamer but then again so does everyone

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Puberty Happened

Instead of hot chicks, hot dudes, or both

You got into cartoon dogs

You're an enigma.
Noipoi mundane superpower:
Self confidence buff

Pros: people with self confidence have a major effect on other people, and can help them really easily if they intend on using their confidence that way. Overall better life.

Cons: may develop a cult following accidentally, and can also be used for major evil if that’s what you wanted to do

D

Deleted member

Self confidence buff

Pros: people with self confidence have a major effect on other people, and can help them really easily if they intend on using their confidence that way. Overall better life.

Cons: may develop a cult following accidentally, and can also be used for major evil if that’s what you wanted to do
toaster's mundane superpower:
makes mundane superpowers

pros: makes mundane superpowers
cons: makes mundane superpowers

D

Deleted member

Imagine being able to control the actions of a person like puppets on a string. The way you perform this is to make eye contact with a person, removing their free will. In a way, you take their "soul" temporarily so you can make them do something, and return it when you have no more use for it. It's definitely a power meant for stopping bad guys more than community projects, though. Used in day-to-day life might leave people confused and filled with an existential crisis as they question what did they do, but it can effortlessly stop some **** from happening.
image (7).png

i mean you forgot gamer but then again so does everyone
Despite being 13% of society and commiting 80% of the crimes, the existence of gamers is largely forgotten by society as a whole.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Self confidence buff

lusawobble.gif

Oh man it'd be so weird if a ton of people started thinkin I was the coolest thing ever just cuz i'm nice haha

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If I had a power i'd want to influence minds, even from far distances. As long as I know what you look like, I can change your mind.

Then I'd just look at everyone and make them think "Hey, maybe I should be a good person today?"
I’d want the power to swap bodies with anyone near me... or take their body completely.

I don’t give a **** if it’s an innately evil super power if it helps me live forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom