• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

quit going so slow although you forgo knowing the outgrow and outflow of snow, the combo you bestow is a no-show, lest you veto van Gogh.
capital of new mexico
japanese archipelago
marcus tullius cicero
babylonian weeping willow

D

Deleted member

Death is a literal skeleton. She can't be a BTGGF by virtue of lacking the first two letters.
i mean

See, these are the perks of being an abstract cosmic primordial entity that can manifest itself into any form.

D

Deleted member

Actual time management skills. That's basically a superpower, right?

For a more serious answer, I'd probably want some sort of shape-shifting ability, so probably something that lets me alter any of my physical traits or abilities at will, but as a consequence, when it wears off I'd have to spend a certain length of time with the opposite effect. So like, I could make myself taller or able to run faster, but once that wears off I'd be forced to shrink or move more slowly afterwards.
I like how you turned shapeshifting into an overdrive mechanic. Pretty cool.

*Clicks Yeah button*

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If anyone’s doing an uprising and reforming society it’s me

Rule number 1:
Y’all can do what you want as long as you don’t harm another person. Controversial mind control ideas count.

Rule number 2:
The only taxes are a small $5 a month fee that goes directly to my food fund

Rule number 3:
Weeb **** is normalized

Rule number 4:
I’m allowed to make up rules on the fly like a game of Simon says

Rule number 5:
Pizza topping freedom from persecution

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
If anyone’s doing an uprising and reforming society it’s me

Rule number 1:
Y’all can do what you want as long as you don’t harm another person. Controversial mind control ideas count.

Rule number 2:
The only taxes are a small $5 a month fee that goes directly to my food fund

Rule number 3:
Weeb **** is normalized

Rule number 4:
I’m allowed to make up rules on the fly like a game of Simon says

Rule number 5:
Pizza topping freedom from persecution
My society would be way more organized and less dystopian than THAT.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anywho, for super powers I'd just want to be able to grow and control plants with my mind.

Stave off world hunger
Stop the rate of deforestation
Make almonds sustainable to cultivate
Strangle home invaders with their own cotton-based shirts
Put giant farm megacorps out of business
Make terrorists choke to death if they ate some salad because now that lettuce quadrupled in size
Win first prize at the county fair
Impress people with a dancing cactus
Get killed by a drug cartel inevitably
Keep the lawn at a length that doesn't need mowing

What could go wrong?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Being kind of honest for a second, there are times when I find myself like this:

38935A3B-818C-4DD1-BA1D-9F7CB6466A6D.jpeg

At first this may feel weird since I actually don’t see myself as someone like Stark... But the way I try to help or make Goth feel better at times makes me relate from time to time with the way Tony teaches and guides Parker in the MCU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My society would be way more organized and less dystopian than THAT.
I’m sure you’re well aware of how much of an absolute lie that is

I would 100% rather be in my ****post dystopia than anything you have ever said about your preferred society

D

Deleted member

Being kind of honest for a second, there are times when I find myself like this:

View attachment 217160

At first this may feel weird since I actually don’t see myself as someone like Stark... But the way I try to help or make Goth feel better at times makes me relate from time to time with the way Tony teaches an guides Parker in the MCU.
this is sweet and i feel the same

Noipoi

Howdy!
Or like, the ability to create things from nothing. And I could send it anywhere.

I could make tons of food and send it to starving people, I could make more resources so we don't run out, make a ton of cash and put it in my bank account.

D

Deleted member

My dream society is one where I don’t feel alone outside of the internet most of the time.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Or like, the ability to create things from nothing. And I could send it anywhere.

I could make tons of food and send it to starving people, I could make more resources so we don't run out, make a ton of cash and put it in my bank account.
**** the law of conservation of mass ayyye

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I’m sure you’re well aware of how much of an absolute lie that is

I would 100% rather be in my ****post dystopia than anything you have ever said about your preferred society
So you’d rather live in a completely collapsed **** hole with a tyrannical rules than a clean, organized, happy one with a little less freedom.

That sounds like a you problem.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Imagine if I had telekinesis strong enough to reach anywhere in the world. Like you could be there in the UK or Australia writing your next response when all of a sudden some papers or a few books randomly fall of your shelf because some shmuck over in the states waved his hand slightly...

D

Deleted member

just give me the whole*** infinity gauntlet

i'll figure out what to do with it later

probably like

deck a fool

D

Deleted member

So you’d rather live in a completely collapsed **** hole with a tyrannical rules than a clean, organized, happy one with a little less freedom.

I genuinely can't tell if you're joking or not which is a bit concerning

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I'd rather be genuinely sad than have the illusion of happiness.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Tyrannical rules
I’m not sure you’re aware

But “people can do what they want as long as they don’t harm anyone else” is pretty ... non restrictive don’t you think

“Little less freedom” as if you’re not literally taking away all free will

“Clean and organized” as if people are run by your will to do everything the way you set instead of being unpredictable and having free will like is what’s supposed to happen

You can convince literally 0 people here to be into that and you’re hardly in a position to try to stand over me for it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Imagine if I had telekinesis strong enough to reach anywhere in the world. Like you could be there in the UK or Australia writing your next response when all of a sudden some papers or a few books randomly fall of your shelf because some shmuck over in the states waved his hand slightly...
son of a ***** it was YOU who knocked my mug off the table

D

Deleted member

i think we have different definitions of "a little less"

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yes, but on a global scale combined with the manipulation of base reality
As someone with grandparents from South Korea that grew up around the Korean War, I feel confident saying this kind of authoritarian Stalin society is bad for quality of life.
Can you, like, give me a real world example of what you're pitching here?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If I could bend the laws of reality I could say **** the law of conservation of mass lol
Bending the laws of reality is different from being able to just create things tho

What I’m trying to say is that superpowers are much more fun to think about in terms of their consequences than just the rule of cool/charity imo

D

Deleted member

listen i am this close to just posting every single goddamn speech captain america has ever made

Noipoi

Howdy!
Bending the laws of reality is different from being able to just create things tho

What I’m trying to say is that superpowers are much more fun to think about in terms of their consequences than just the rule of cool/charity imo
Okayyyy

what if I could transform matter into other matter? Change a bunch of mosquitos into food, make the ****ers actually useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom