• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Thanks for reminding me that I ****ing love Captain America.
Personal thought here, but I loved the first movie of the character in the MCU.

I’m into history and old-school stuff, so the movie was a blast for me from start to finish.

D

Deleted member

Is there even a difference between actual happiness and the illusion of happiness if you don't know about it?
Okayyyy

what if I could transform matter into other matter? Change a bunch of mosquitos into food, make the ****ers actually useful.
downloade08f1769_ed_2f0_2fPictures_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20190507-130413.png

@Shishœ , is that Ruby from RWBY in your avatar?

Seeing it makes me wish we had a 2D-animated adaptation of that show (unless the avatar actually comes from one, in which case I would quickly run to check it).
Ok so it's not just me who finds them familiar :p
But no, she's not Ruby, she's Ayano from Kagerou Project
tumblr_n63cbpvpgl1rchxblo1_500.gif

Please listen/watch it

D

Deleted member

Oh, I’ll try to check that anime then.

I’ll save the name on my iPad’s notes.
I'd recommend listening to the vocaloid songs first as the anime is... quite confusing and is definitely not something that can be consumed with your brain turned off.

D

Deleted member

Captain America was going to have a 90s cartoon like the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spidey, Hulk and Iron Man... But it sadly got scrapped.

D

Deleted member

I'd recommend listening to the vocaloid songs first as the anime is... quite confusing and is definitely not something that can be consumed with your brain turned off.
I just noted that too alongside the name.

I’ll try to check it this weekend, since I now have to study literature for an exam tomorrow.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is there even a difference between actual happiness and the illusion of happiness if you don't know about it?
This is literally the entire basis of the Pleasant Hill arc from the Avengers comics a few years back.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
i ask myself the same question every night at 1am
Oh no that's not what I meant! I appreciate your presence! I was just remarking on how you always seemed to be here at the right time to be able to witness me embarrass myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom