• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No no, trust me, I did that on purpose. The whole scenario isn’t serious.

I refuse to put /s at the end of literally every post I make lol
You shouldn't post a /s at the end of all of your posts.

You should post a
kappa.png
at then end of all of your posts.

kappa.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It’s easier to just not do anything and say absurd things 90% of the time and just relying on context to save the day instead of trying to go out of my way to announce I’m joking every time
I was joking.

Just sayin' here, I got what you meant, I was just joking around, hence the kappa at the end.

D

Deleted member

No no, trust me, I did that on purpose. The whole scenario isn’t serious.

I refuse to put /s at the end of literally every post I make lol
you're a poopyhead
(note: the preceding post is a work of sarcasm. if you find your jimmys rustled, take a moment to breathe and reflect on your choices in life. maybe give your mom a call. she misses you, and one day you're going to miss her. trust me, my dad passed away suddenly. life doesn't always give you a warning. call your parents. ask your crush out. overthrow that third-world country.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm only talking about characters that would be part of the Fighters Pass (as in the 5 advertised characters), which she's probably not a part of.

Kasumi is an entirely different scenario.
fighter prime 2: echoes

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Lol I'm just going to go now.
Aiight take care

you're a poopyhead
(note: the preceding post is a work of sarcasm. if you find your jimmys rustled, take a moment to breathe and reflect on your choices in life. maybe give your mom a call. she misses you, and one day you're going to miss her. trust me, my dad passed away suddenly. life doesn't always give you warning. call your parents. ask your crush out. overthrow that third-world country.)
Excuse me princess

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
IN OTHER NEWS

I tried a HyrdoMassage chair for the first time today.

I never would have imagined that the sensation of a mini car wash trying to wrestle through a tarp would be a euphoric experience.
1497592692005.jpg

Hold up this sounds amazing.

Where does one do this thing.

I am coughing so much and it is spring. Is that a bad thing?
Welcome to allergies, my friend.

Pop some Claritin.

D

Deleted member

Villager's stick is not a club.
Why?
Here is a club, and Villager's stick.
club.jpg up tilt.jpg
Sure, sticks can be clubs, but is Villager's stick a club?
Has Villager used a club as a weapon in their games?
I do not think so. Not all clubs are wooden, too.
A stick is part of a tree, and I highly doubt that Villager carved that stick. Sticks are often carved to be clubs.
There is a difference between using a branch as a weapon and using a club as a weapon.
Villager is using a stick here, and it looks like it came out of a tree.
So Villager's stick is not a club.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Why?
View attachment 217258View attachment 217259
A stick is part of a tree, and I highly doubt that Villager carved that stick. Sticks are often carved to be clubs.
There is a difference between using a branch as a weapon and using a club as a weapon.
Is this post a club?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was joking.

Just sayin' here, I got what you meant, I was just joking around, hence the kappa at the end.
No no no, you misunderstand. Poe’s Law kills relationships. There’s just no other explaination- and therefore you were trying to warn me to use a depiction of sarcasm instead of a textual version.

However, that just doesn’t fly. Context is more powerful than you think. It can even rise the dead.

Why?
Villager’s stick is a club

D

Deleted member

Why?
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen jill is never getting into smash of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. but i didn’t start it.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 217254
a bruh moment of universal proportions
Sorry, I feel like I have to explain myself.

Ever since I was a young teenager, I've strangely maintained a rather disturbing fetish... This fetish is women. I don't know why or how, but whenever I see a woman (particularly an attractive woman) naked, I have the unsettling and sick compulsion to initiate sexual congress with her. Is this something that God has cursed me with? Am I deserving of such a repulsive mental disposition? What did I to to warrant this? I feel so ashamed every moment of every day I am alive. I didn't ask to be a freak, but now I have to live out every day knowing that everyone around me is unaware of my perversion; of my defectiveness. There's no way I can broach this subject with my family or friends; it's simply off the table. No way. I feel like I'm evil. I feel afraid to confront this any further. Please, oh please just tell me this is normal. Does anyone else share these feelings? I have no one else to consult. Thank you... There isn't much time left...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No no no, you misunderstand. Poe’s Law kills relationships. There’s just no other explaination- and therefore you were trying to warn me to use a depiction of sarcasm instead of a textual version.

However, that just doesn’t fly. Context is more powerful than you think. It can even rise the dead.

Villager’s stick is a club
D2Sgd3dWsAA6kcn.jpg

Uhhhhh, my fried brain can't understand it all now, but thanks???

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
/s kills jokes and everyone that uses it deserves nothing short of being bashed over the head with comedy 101.

Never use /s to indicate sarcasm instead of amping up the sarcasm even further, not unless you're a mouth-breathing slug with no grasp over the concept of humor.

/s

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know we moved past this already, but I added a few more characters off my initial take on a more traditional Mario Kart and I’d appreciate some thoughts on it:

-Toad
-Toadette
-Koopa Troopa
-Shy Guy
-Dry Bones
-Lakitu
-Baby Mario
-Baby Luigi
-Lemmy
-Larry
-Wendy
-Kamek
-E.Gadd
-Captain Toad
-Nabbit
-Cappy
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Daisy
-Yoshi
-Diddy Kong
-Bowser Jr.
-Birdo
-Iggy
-Ludwig
-Pauline
-Hammer Bro.
-Dixie Kong
-Cranky Kong
-Captain Syrup or Ashley
-Donkey Kong
-Bowser
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Rosalina
-King Boo
-Peter Piranha
-Dry Bowser
-Funky Kong
-Wiggler
-Morton
-Roy
-King Bob-omb
-Boom Boom
-Pom Pom
-Chargin’ Chuck
-King K. Rool

D

Deleted member

I know we moved past this already, but I added a few more characters off my initial take on a more traditional Mario Kart and I’d appreciate some thoughts on it:

-Toad
-Toadette
-Koopa Troopa
-Shy Guy
-Dry Bones
-Lakitu
-Baby Mario
-Baby Luigi
-Lemmy
-Larry
-Wendy
-Kamek
-E.Gadd
-Captain Toad
-Nabbit
-Cappy
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Daisy
-Yoshi
-Diddy Kong
-Bowser Jr.
-Birdo
-Iggy
-Ludwig
-Pauline
-Hammer Bro.
-Dixie Kong
-Cranky Kong
-Captain Syrup or Ashley
-Donkey Kong
-Bowser
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Rosalina
-King Boo
-Peter Piranha
-Dry Bowser
-Funky Kong
-Wiggler
-Morton
-Roy
-King Bob-omb
-Boom Boom
-Pom Pom
-Chargin’ Chuck
-King K. Rool
>It has Pauline and K.Rool

Just for that I give the roster a 10.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
/s kills jokes and everyone that uses it deserves nothing short of being bashed over the head with comedy 101.

Never use /s to indicate sarcasm instead of amping up the sarcasm even further, not unless you're a mouth-breathing slug with no grasp over the concept of humor.

/s
You’re hilarious

D

Deleted member

-Toad
-Toadette
-Koopa Troopa
-Shy Guy
-Dry Bones
-Lakitu
-Baby Mario
-Baby Luigi
-Lemmy
-Larry
-Wendy
-Kamek
-E.Gadd
-Captain Toad
-Nabbit
-Cappy
-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Daisy
-Yoshi
-Diddy Kong
-Bowser Jr.
-Birdo
-Iggy
-Ludwig
-Pauline
-Hammer Bro.
-Dixie Kong
-Cranky Kong
-Captain Syrup or Ashley
-Donkey Kong
-Bowser
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Rosalina
-King Boo
-Peter Piranha
-Dry Bowser
-Funky Kong
-Wiggler
-Morton
-Roy
-King Bob-omb
-Boom Boom
-Pom Pom
-Chargin’ Chuck
-King K. Rool
How can I take this seriously if it doesn't have Honey Queen

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
You’re hilarious
you see kids, in this post pyra is being sarcastic, but is also purposely omitting the previously-scorned /s as a means of further building upon the joke

how do i know this? i'm glad you asked

1557254837290.png

Just a penguin

Smash Master

/s
Stacking an /s is a good way to make people pay attention to your post to discern what you are attempting to communicate.

/s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s

D

Deleted member

Sorry, I feel like I have to explain myself.

Ever since I was a young teenager, I've strangely maintained a rather disturbing fetish... This fetish is women. I don't know why or how, but whenever I see a woman (particularly an attractive woman) naked, I have the unsettling and sick compulsion to initiate sexual congress with her. Is this something that God has cursed me with? Am I deserving of such a repulsive mental disposition? What did I to to warrant this? I feel so ashamed every moment of every day I am alive. I didn't ask to be a freak, but now I have to live out every day knowing that everyone around me is unaware of my perversion; of my defectiveness. There's no way I can broach this subject with my family or friends; it's simply off the table. No way. I feel like I'm evil. I feel afraid to confront this any further. Please, oh please just tell me this is normal. Does anyone else share these feelings? I have no one else to consult. Thank you... There isn't much time left...
I feel so good that I am bi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom