• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
kasumi's just a schoolgirl with a red ponytail

I mean you're into whatever you're into but there's a million anime girls out there and this is the one you stan?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So despite my earlier anxieties in relation to Dante potentially getting into Smash rather than another Capcom pick because of the port news, and after some conversations with some peers, I don’t actually think Dante is in now.

Notably, think about the other ports that have shown up on Switch, as well as the 3rd parties we have. Specifically, the release of the Crash collection port...everybody thought Crash was in for like, a month, and then most people kinda dropped it. Now we have a DmC port.

On the flip side, we’ve gotten Snake, Cloud, Joker, The Belmonts...no ports, or at least no ports until later, at least a few years in terms of Cloud.

The only character to basically get a port was Bayonetta which makes sense considering her newer game was a venture by Nintendo to...make money.

Still aboard the Resident Evil train. Speaking of that, @staindgrey , I was thinking...what do you think the odds of Jill or Leon taking the firearms a step further and using a shotgun? Or do you think they would just go elemental ‘made launcher?

All other users are welcome to take part in the conversation. Just figured Grey would be especially interested.
Ehh, Dante's chances now are pretty much null in general, at least if we assume Nintendo wants a second Fighter's Pass. Highly unlikely, but if it happens, then I can see Dante having a shot. Capcom's got a lot of great choices anyway.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, will you all still like Kasumi if her personality becomes unlikeable by many?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So given the rumors of an DLC this month when do you guys think if true they'll reveal him/her?
Still E3. Imo, E3 is too close to randomly annnounce a characther beforehand for no real reason.

They added videos to the channel about a month in advance before, so I won't be surprised if they're just getting a headstart as usual

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thread:
-Accuses me of being too horny for Joker
-Dedicates three pages of being horny for Kasumi
unlikeable.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Thread:
-Accuses me of being too horny for Joker
-Dedicates two pages of being horny for Kasumi
View attachment 216947
To be honest, yeah, this is getting just as bad if not more degenerate than your random Joker lust.

Well, this at least it's predictable and self-aware, and follows the flow of conversation so that's a major plus.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Plebeians: "Kasumi best girl!"

Me, an intellectual:

__yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_sagamiso__21e3e6ce373829c24b4e38d51a918fb5.png

(The joke is that they're not from the same game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom