• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

y’all really lusting over a character who has appeared in two trailers with around 2 minutes of screen time total

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So given the rumors of an DLC this month when do you guys think if true they'll reveal him/her?
I'm thinking we're in for a repeat of 2015 when there was a special Smash Direct 2 days before the main E3 Presentation. And like that event, there was also a private video uploaded a month beforehand.

Well on that note, both characters were data mined beforehand along with Dream Land. And now 2019 might be a repeat sorta if it ends up being Erdrick and Steve/Banjo revealed there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ditto here what they did to Thor was unforgivable...

Edit: Spoiled
Thor was clinically depressed. Weight gain is an incredibly common symptom of severe depression.
By continuing to harp on about it, you're proving you didn't actually comprehend what was going on.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
y’all really lusting over a character who has appeared in two trailers with around 2 minutes of screen time total
The absolute state of waifu and husbandoism. These adolescent no-gooders need to learn about their crushes first, not immediately declare their love on the spot!

Also, Kasumi is a kouhai archetype. Older women >>> younger women. nO cOnTEst.

Shroob

Sup?
I guess it's because I'm almost 30 and I no longer have the teenage hormones flowing through my body.

But as a self-proclaimed degenerate, I've never been 'this' horny. :dr^_^:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’m still on the Crash train. Never got off. Still think he’s super likely.

I also think that the presence or recency of a port or game on Switch has almost nothing to do with anything.
I think Crash is a good choice, but I personally disagree that he’s incredibly likely. However, that’s because I basically don’t think western picks are likely in the first place.

But if Western picks DO get into Smash, he’d be one of my first picks, without a doubt.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Thor was clinically depressed. Weight gain is an incredibly common symptom of severe depression.
By continuing to harp on about it, you're proving you didn't actually comprehend what was going on.
No silly depression doesn’t exist

*slowly fades away into oblivion*

Btw y’all I gained like 15 pounds in the last month and damn near lost it all 5 minutes ago when I checked the mail and my city decided to hit me with that sweet 250 buck property tax bill. Taking up quite a lot of my energy reserves to stay chill lmfao

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

isnt joker like, 15 or something

(tho idk who kasumi is so if they're underage that's bad too)
Joker is 16-17 I believe.
Also, that is legal in some states.
states.png
( Blue is 16, Brownish is 17, Green is 18 )
I am not horny on main either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Please help me and donate me some money using the link in the signature cause I’m uh

I’m in a much worse situation now

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I guess it's because I'm almost 30 and I no longer have the teenage hormones flowing through my body.

But as a self-proclaimed degenerate, I've never been 'this' horny. :dr^_^:
I am a teenager, and uh, nah, I never logged onto smashboards.com to discuss how horny I am about a fictional teenage girl who isn't even all that.

I mean, there are sites out there that my raging teenage hormones may take me, but this ain't one of them.

Also, nobody cares on how horny you guys may be.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
My sister decided to get some pocky today, and when I asked her why, she immediately says "For protein".

What.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
isnt joker like, 15 or something

(tho idk who kasumi is so if they're underage that's bad too)
First off, ShinyLegendary is also 15, thereby making it legal by default. Secondly, if you can't envision a character to an age range of your liking, you already lack imagination.

Your Christmas Cake is getting spoiled.
[GASP] You take that back! She ages like fine wine TYVM! Harumph!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think Crash is a good choice, but I personally disagree that he’s incredibly likely. However, that’s because I basically don’t think western picks are likely in the first place.

But if Western picks DO get into Smash, he’d be one of my first picks, without a doubt.
Well if Steve/Banjo is is this game, I absolutely think Crash has a good chance for Smash. A legit icon in gaming and a pretty popular request from what I've seen. Not to mention his series is back from the dead.

His games did crazy well back in the day in Japan which is huge for his prospects. Not a lot of Western characters have that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Do you still not get it?

The difference is we’re joking

You are clearly dead serious when you say you want to Joker to lick your bootyhole
Joking?
Uhh, not all cases.
Also you all are just digging up all stuff. I have never said extreme stuff like that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I cried a lot during the movie lol

Especially
Steve getting a happy ending and growing old with Agent Carver. I cried so hard from that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Guys. For real. Your waifus should at least be of age.
Waifuing Bayonetta

Lol
I am a teenager, and uh, nah, I never logged onto smashboards.com to discuss how horny I am about a fictional teenage girl who isn't even all that.

I mean, there are sites out there that my raging teenage hormones may take me, but this ain't one of them.
Don’t make me hit you with the boyo

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of Crash. I asked this yesterday but no one responded but I recently had bought the Spyro+Crash Bundle and wanted to ask your opinions and recommendation which of the three games I should play first.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well if Steve/Banjo is is this game, I absolutely think Crash has a good chance for Smash. A legit icon in gaming and a pretty popular request from what I've seen. Not to mention his series is back from the dead.

His games did crazy well back in the day in Japan which is huge for his prospects. Not a lot of Western characters have that.
I mean, that’s a pretty big “If” when it comes to Steve and Banjo.

There’s no evidence besides rumors that suggest either are in the game, so I wouldn’t bank on it just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom