• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
okoye only has a goddamn spear and she was on the front lines in iw and endgame
A few pages late but what makes this even better is:
She even gets the kill on Corvus glaive if you pay attention to the background. She impales him before he gets snapped away.

With midnight later on her kneels weeping for her lost love.

A scene meant to mirror scarlet witch and visions last scene in iw.

It avengers vision and the soldiers killed by corvus I’m IW as well. Which is a pretty crazy and cool detail they threw in there.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Pyra Pyra @Mythra Noipoi Noipoi

I drew something special.

Some people, like @Pakky, will appreciate this more than others.
View attachment 216961
THE LEWDS OF MAN SHALL NEVER DIE!
And the appropriate music.
You can also consider this a soft face reveal, since that's actually a representation of IRL me.
Alright, I understand zero of these references.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
If there’s a Smashboards cinematic universe, mainly because I don’t understand entirely what that would entail, I would need to either have my own set of movies or at the very least be the Stan Lee cameo equivalent.
I think you're more of a nick fury tbh.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I would...scale back those expectations, my dude.

The fact that we’ve never gotten a western 3rd party character in the first place, while not meaning it can’t happen ever, seems somewhat telling. In addition, Steve being leaked to Verg was a farce in the first place.

Banjo is probably a more likely western pick, but again, I don’t foresee western picks happening.

All i’m saying is to scale back expectations. At least a tad.
We haven't got a western character yet but like Sakurai actually considered James Freaking Bond for Smash. I doubt this is nearly an issue as some may think.

And Verge has double downed on his Minecraft boss claim from what I last heard. Hitagi claims Steve. Lots of sources who have got things right in the past point to Microsoft involvement in Ultimate. I would be genuinely shocked if neither happened.

D

Deleted member

If there’s a Smashboards cinematic universe, mainly because I don’t understand entirely what that would entail, I would need to either have my own set of movies or at the very least be the Stan Lee cameo equivalent.
I volunteer myself to be that one guy who was a jerk to the people who saved the world from aliens and nazis.

You can see he regrets his life choices

Noipoi

Howdy!
K so I got stuff to do

I'll be back later

I'm just gonna apologize for weirding people out, I feel like I disappointed you all.

I'm not trying to beg for attention or anything, but I get crazy anxiety when I disappoint people. Like, I can't let someone down or I will start self-loathing. It's probably something I should work on.

So yeah sorry

Shroob

Sup?
We haven't got a western character yet but like Sakurai actually considered James Freaking Bond for Smash. I doubt this is nearly an issue as some may think.

And Verge has double downed on his Minecraft boss claim from what I last heard. Hitagi claims Steve. Lots of sources who have got things right in the past point to Microsoft involvement in Ultimate. I would be genuinely shocked if neither happened.
Honestly, I don't believe this anymore, but that's just me.

It seems too late and too weird to just randomly add in a new boss for one classic mode and nothing else.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826

Ok, ima just say this now.

For anybody who cares, the reason why I am against this business of Steve being in Smash is because...people know who leaked Steve to Verg and Hitagi.

I will not tell anyone who it was, but believe me when I say they are not to be trusted. I am not saying this for attention, and do not want PM’s asking, “B-but Scol, tell me who leaked it!!” I’m not going to tell you.

The Minecraft boss claim was basically shut down as soon as we got to the coding, because if I remember correctly he was told it was base.

Either way, it’s bull****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

K so I got stuff to do

I'll be back later

I'm just gonna apologize for weirding people out, I feel like I disappointed you all.

I'm not trying to beg for attention or anything, but I get crazy anxiety when I disappoint people. Like, I can't let someone down or I will start self-loathing. It's probably something I should work on.

So yeah sorry
Everyone's just getting tired out by the "I wanna **** Jane" posts, even if they're a joke or not. Doesn't really make some people comfortable either. No one is disappointed in you, but you should get new material regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
If you think they're talking about you, it means you're on their ignore list, which means they didn't see your response.
You clearly misread their post. Look again

*Post without a quote telling someone to chill down*
Me: "Oh which one of those ****ers was it this time?"
*No "show ignore content" at the bottom of the page*
Me:
View attachment 216964

D

Deleted member

I am tired of seeing "This thread is going to get locked!" posts.
I just feel like they do not thing to stop the problem going on.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I was at work for a 12 hour day today.

I'm beat. Praise be to my mattress and room for giving my comfort in this trying time. :p

D

Deleted member

I volunteer myself to be that one guy who was a jerk to the people who saved the world from aliens and nazis.

You can see he regrets his life choices
I would like to be Dr. Strange of the SBCU but I would probably be a supporting character of some other movie.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

For anybody who cares, the reason why I am against this business of Steve being in Smash is because...I know who leaked Steve to Verg and Hitagi.

I will not tell anyone who it was, but believe me when I say they are not to be trusted. I am not saying this for attention, and do not want PM’s asking, “B-but Scol, tell me who leaked it!!” I’m not going to tell you.

The Minecraft boss claim was basically shut down as soon as we got to the coding, because if I remember correctly he was told it was base.

Ohhh nooo so it’s what I inferrred how could this have HAPPENED

I mean no haha I just kinda bull**** around and guess I don’t actually have insight on anything

Believe what you want folks

:mybodyisreggie::secretkpop:

D

Deleted member

For anybody who cares, the reason why I am against this business of Steve being in Smash is because...I know who leaked Steve to Verg and Hitagi.

Ah, I want Steve, but Banjo is a lot more likely right now. :V

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm immensely disappointed that I'm the only person who responded to the sandwich post.

Edit: Wade'd

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm immensely disappointed that I'm the only person who responded to the sandwich post.

Edit: Wade'd
Wait, what about mine?
Here are ones I like:
Grilled Cheese
Mayonnaise, Ham and Cheese
Mayonnaise, Turkey and Cheese
Fried Fish Sandwich
Fried Salmon Sandwich
Sausage Sandwich
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Omelette Sandwich
Sandwich with Tomatoes, Lettice, Turkey, Cheese and Mayonnaise
Croissant Sandwich

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

I agree with what your saying in that a western character could happen, but Sakurai did not consider James Bond for smash, at least not seriously. James Bond had placed highly on a poll for which characters people wanted to see in Melee, and a fan asked why he was not included in the game, to which Sakurai responded with the reasons why James Bond could not happen. It's a common misconception that James Bond was considered or even planned, when in reality he was likely never on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom