• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Alright, I can't let this sit or my mind's gonna eat itself alive.

How can I make this up to you?
As someone who has to tell my gf and friends this all the time. You can make it up to them by not doing it again. Rough way of saying it but you know I aint tryin to be mean

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, I have never been salty over a character release.
Even if Banjo gets in over Steve, I would be fine with it.
Just because I am betting against Erdrick, does not mean I dislike Erdrick.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Nothing.

Because I'm not disappointed in you.

You'd have to **** up pretty hard to make me disappointed in you.

Posting about Kasumi is small beans compared to the stuff you'd have to do to change my opinion of you.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I can't let this sit or my mind's gonna eat itself alive.

How can I make this up to you?
The issue starts when you make horny jokes over Jane, even if they're a joke. I think how immediately you default to it whenever someone brings it up makes it difficult to interpret whether you're serious. If you wanna make up for it, just tone down how much of those you do. You're getting close to 18 anyways so you might as well just break the habit before it really starts becoming uncomfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The issue starts when you make horny jokes over Jane. If you wanna make up for it, just tone down how much of those you do. You're getting close to 18 anyways so you might as well just break the habit before it really starts becoming uncomfortable.
Also note to everyone, just because this drawn girl is drawn doesnt make it any less creepy that you're drooling over a 15 y/o

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Maaan Noipoi Noipoi is aware of all anyone can say at this point

I think if this is how he wants to make himself feel better it would make him feel worse if we insisted on him doing nothing cause then he’ll just have an internal monologue for a long time just feeling worse and worse

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If there’s a Smashboards cinematic universe, mainly because I don’t understand entirely what that would entail, I would need to either have my own set of movies or at the very least be the Stan Lee cameo equivalent.
If there was one, I feel like the admins would call the shots on who would be what expy. Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and Noipoi Noipoi should be from one of Smashboard's Tooniverses, at least imo. Zinith Zinith would likely be a humanoid reptile called "Urban Dino" or something, Idon Idon would probably be the holder of some Power Stone-esque MacGuffin, Tots would be the "Peter Parker" of the group, and assuming @Onereasonanddone plays a villain, he'd be our "Ultron".

D

Deleted member

Maaan Noipoi Noipoi is aware of all anyone can say at this point

I think if this is how he wants to make himself feel better it would make him feel worse if we insisted on him doing nothing cause then he’ll just have an internal monologue for a long time just feeling worse and worse
I agree. Dude wants to improve. Let's point him in the right direction.

Noipoi Noipoi if you still wanna joke about Jane, do what Panda does. He pretty much set up his identity around worshiping two waifus even if they're teenagers. Instead of being sexual, he tries to be witty about it and isn't afraid of being self-aware. Look over his posts and see what you can emulate.

D

Deleted member

Question of the day: speaking of sandwiches...is the hot dog a sandwich?
Maybe, depends how strict you are with the sandwich given as its normally one piece of bread to make a hot dog while you normally have two pieces to make a regular sandwich. Then if you accept Hot Dogs are sandwich, it opens up discussion that Corn Dogs are also sandwiches.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Like when I’m having an irrational emotional episode, it really shouldn’t be a surprise but telling me stuff I already know and repeating the same, very well meaning, cliches just becomes closer to sensory overload than actual help (ah, not to say I didn’t appreciate everyone who talked me down last night!! I do appreciate it, but yeah his also goes on in my head haha)

So just keep in mind how the other person is feeling even if it doesn’t necessarily make sense because some empathy past the standard “we gotchus” and “we love yous” goes a long way

Shroob

Sup?
Maybe, depends how strict you are with the sandwich given as its normally one piece of bread to make a hot dog while you normally have two pieces to make a regular sandwich. Then if you accept Hot Dogs are sandwich, it opens up discussion that Corn Dogs are also sandwiches.
Corn Dog is not a sandwich, that is where I put my foot down.

You can't have a sandwich on a stick.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The idea of a hotdog just being an American Taco is really ****ing with my mind... :dr^_^:
Or, we can go with this.

If there was one, I feel like the admins would call the shots on who would be what expy. Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and Noipoi Noipoi should be from one of Smashboard's Tooniverses, at least imo. Zinith Zinith would likely be a humanoid reptile called "Urban Dino" or something, Idon Idon would probably be the holder of some Power Stone-esque MacGuffin, Tots would be the "Peter Parker" of the group, and assuming @Onereasonanddone plays a villain, he'd be our "Ultron".
Cyn Cyn vs Moydow Moydow is canon, and they both gather their legions.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I agree. Dude wants to improve. Let's point him in the right direction.

Noipoi Noipoi if you still wanna joke about Jane, do what Panda does. He pretty much set up his identity around worshiping two waifus even if they're teenagers. Instead of being sexual, he tries to be witty about it and isn't afraid of being self-aware. Look over his posts and see what you can emulate.
I know you mean well here mate but I think he knows, and in an irrational “mode” like this, trying to come from a “teaching/guide” angle will probably just aggravate the problem.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The spider man trailer is pretty close to 1million likes that’s pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom