• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So despite my earlier anxieties in relation to Dante potentially getting into Smash rather than another Capcom pick because of the port news, and after some conversations with some peers, I don’t actually think Dante is in now.

Notably, think about the other ports that have shown up on Switch, as well as the 3rd parties we have. Specifically, the release of the Crash collection port...everybody thought Crash was in for like, a month, and then most people kinda dropped it. Now we have a DmC port.

On the flip side, we’ve gotten Snake, Cloud, Joker, The Belmonts...no ports, or at least no ports until later, at least a few years in terms of Cloud.

The only character to basically get a port was Bayonetta which makes sense considering her newer game was a venture by Nintendo to...make money.

Still aboard the Resident Evil train. Speaking of that, staindgrey staindgrey , I was thinking...what do you think the odds of Jill or Leon taking the firearms a step further and using a shotgun? Or do you think they would just go elemental ‘made launcher?

All other users are welcome to take part in the conversation. Just figured Grey would be especially interested.

D

Deleted member

none of these cosplayers y'all posting have bones in their hair so they'll never be as good as the real thing

D

Deleted member

i can't tell whether the "michelle knows peter is spidey" thing in the trailer is sony not knowing how to market worth a damn without spoilers or some 14,000,605D chess being played by feige

D

Deleted member

So on an Endgame-unrelated note. Anyone here besides me going to see and looking forward to Godzilla 2?
king of monsters? i'll be seeing it for the fx if nothing else, the trailers are hype

i've always been a fan of "giant monster looms over people" money shots and this movie looks like it'll be packed full of them

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Honestly Faye could've been great if they did more with what was brought up in her B support with Alm. The conversation makes it abundantly clear that the war is taking a toll on Faye's psyche and her mental health is deteriorating. But instead her only other support chain in the game focuses on her Alm obsession and makes her a total *** hat to Silque in the process. And then her ending throws away any development she had with her Alm A support.

Faye is the poster child of squandered potential.
I think Faye is the only character I downright hated in SoV

D

Deleted member

Honestly Faye could've been great if they did more with what was brought up in her B support with Alm. The conversation makes it abundantly clear that the war is taking a toll on Faye's psyche and her mental health is deteriorating. But instead her only other support chain in the game focuses on her Alm obsession and makes her a total *** hat to Silque in the process. And then her ending throws away any development she had with her Alm A support.

Faye is the poster child of squandered potential.
Correct me if im wrong since its been so long that i played echoes but wasnt that her enitre character?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tom ships Starco

Janna has an actual character moment

Star and the gang get high

Starco moments aplenty

The MHC being pricks again

Mina is trying to Make Mewni Great Again

Globgor is down

Eclipsa is ****ed

Yup, it's series finale time.

i'm not ready for it to end
I'm getting the idea that Rhombulus' actions in Cornonation weren't only his plan, now.

Starco seems to be endgame at this point. Which is neat.

And they actually managed to make Mina fairly intimidating. I can forgive the lack of Toffee, now, if he really doesn't appear again, but I do think his actions in the earlier seasons will come into play in the series finale, considering that the episode is titled "Cleaved".

Oh, yeah, I also love how Star kept calling the Firstborn her "unicorn daughter" and the Firstborn's reactions to Star's intrusion. It was glorious lol.

...I'm not ready for the end either. The show's been a blast for years, now. Reaching the ending is always bittersweet.

D

Deleted member

oh so we can perv out over kasumi and it's fine but the moment i bring up ganondorf's huge, thick, loooong f-smash hitbox it's "broken" and "unbalanced"

D

Deleted member

oh so we can perv out over kasumi and it's fine but the moment i bring up ganondorf's huge, thick, loooong f-smash hitbox it's "broken" and "unbalanced"
Exactly. I mean, I thought I was straight until I saw that hitbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom