• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So a thought rolled across my mind just now... In a parallel universe, Freezerburn is a member named Burnerfreeze, and they have the most posts on the site with no likes given to anyone. Alternatively, they can be called Anti-Freeze instead [ba-dum-tss!]

Idon Idon is also super-happy and excited about everything non-SMT, and Gentlepanda Gentlepanda is called CruelGrizzly who shares blessed images.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So a thought rolled across my mind just now... In a parallel universe, Freezerburn is a member named Burnerfreeze, and they have the most posts on the site with no likes given to anyone. Alternatively, they can be called Anti-Freeze instead [ba-dum-tss!]

Idon Idon is also super-happy and excited about everything non-SMT, and Gentlepanda Gentlepanda is called CruelGrizzly who shares blessed images.
Thinking about an alternate universe me gives me great pain...

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

You Just went ahead and spoiled Endgame like that!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m going to sleep now

You crazy ******** are rad

Never give up on your dreaams

One day Mario’s gonna **** Peach

And one day you’re gonna get what you want too

Bye

D

Deleted member

I’m going to sleep now

Bye
You too Noipoi! Goodnight dude!

D

Deleted member

It's that time of the late night/early morning.

When you watch a video, but fall asleep during it and wake up once the next video has already autoplayed.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Thinking about an alternate universe me gives me great pain...

No joke, one time, I went on an endless spree of "alternate universe" jokes on a road trip to Florida (for reference, it takes around 16-18 hours to arrive by car from Jersey). Most of it was your typical ****post type comments like, "In an alternate-universe, people are chess and chess are people" and "In an alternate-universe, the ground is sky-colored while the sky is ground-colored". It went on for a good while, and some ideas got so stupid I got cramps from laughing so hard.

You Just went ahead and spoiled Endgame like that!
...Do I win a prize? :v

I’m going to sleep now

Bye
Night Noipoi! Dream of Scorbunnies scoring goals!

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I’m going to sleep now

Bye
Good night, Noipoi.

Sweet dreams.

D

Deleted member

I'm not a Pokemon guy, but I keep reading "Scorbunny" as "Scornbunny."

I dunno why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?

That is such a metal as **** name.

D

Deleted member

This is simultaneously the best and worst timeline.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

In this alternative timeline, my name is Jackwhopper and I'm a devoted Greninja loyalist who thinks Zard is overrated and is still salty about Ash's Kalos League defeat to this day.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
That is such a metal as **** name.
Ehhh I dunno about thaaat...
Antifreeze.png

The gag behind the name "Anti-Freeze" is that it's both a play on Evil-Counterpart clichés and something serving the opposite purpose of a freezerburn. It's just a double-meaning pun that you mistook for an epic name, and now you feel silly :v

This is simultaneously the best and worst timeline.
What if I told you that timeline's Smash Bros. was directed by Jaleel White in his Steve Urkel persona, and Mother 3 is released in the US?

In this alternative timeline, my name is Jackwhopper and I'm a devoted Greninja loyalist who thinks Zard is overrated and is still salty about Ash's Kalos League defeat to this day.
Ayyyy, getting into the spirit of things! Your description is hilarious.

In this alternate timeline, I'm a woman and my account name is KasanneMythos. Why this specifically, you might ask? Because my current account name is an OC thing, with a female counterpart in-universe. I also have a preference toward Praxis and Theory, though make no mistake I love 'em here too, and I have a preference toward T-elos over KOS-MOS instead.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Don't misread Sobble as "Soddle" or you'll meet Luigi's fate in Power Tennis...

Interestingly the Dutch sabbelen (of which the 1st person form is pronounced almost the same as Sobble) means to suck on something

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
:098::098::098::098::098:
"MELEE IS DEAD" IS DEAD
:098::098::098::098::098:

Also foreshadowing that he's gonna suck his own tears through a straw View attachment 216680

View attachment 216683
For a moment there I thought the straw went into his eye and I was omega-concerned

When you call out the thread being dead yet still double post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom