• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
consider the following

D

Deleted member

We really can never escape Thanosposting it seems. Even on our beloved thread title, it's there. I guess there's an obvious joke I could make here but I refuse to do so at this point.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
consider the following

Only thing that really comes to mind is:

grinchfoot.png

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when you find out from a friend that another friend of yours who you thought was squeaky-clean is actually knee deep in some pretty serious drugs and massively in debt

1557139935382.png

first i spilled milk over the floor, then i dropped the cereal, now i gotta deal with this ****

gonna be one of them days

D

Deleted member

happy three-year anniversary to one of the best mcu films
487d3b1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Y'know.

I know we can get abrasive with each other. Sass is kind of the second language around here and all.

But at the end of the day it's clear we've got each other's backs when **** goes down.

It's the best thing, it really is.

Don't lose that fam, I love y'all.
I dunno what to say. I just want you to know that even if it doesn't seem like it, I'm here for you. You're one of my good friends around here, and I hate to see you this way.
Dude, ToasterBrains, we're flawed people, every single one of us. We all make mistakes, we're all a little cuckoo, and we throw a little fire here and there. I totally understand where your aggression comes from.

You have your reasons to feel the way that you do and that's fine. We each have our justifications for how we all act toward each other, but rest assured that we do not hold grudges toward anyone.

The best kind of family is one that can appreciate its members for everything that makes them who they are, warts and all.
You do belong here.
I really like you. To me, you are a friend. I will defend you if you need it.
I will support you if you need it.
On the contrary you absolutely do belong here. If anyone understands how you feel I'd wager it's this band of misfits here.
Smashboards can get things done. And because you can get things done, even if it doesn’t go well, it’s not your fault!

It’s the thread’s fault that things don’t work out!

You can run away from unpleasant things! That doesn’t mean you’ve lost!

Because, as they say, “Sometimes running away is winning”!

Not even God knows whether you will be happy in the future, so you should, at least, be happy now!
I still have no idea what's going on, but I love all of you and I don't want anyone here to feel hurt or alone.
You absolutely belong here, never let any moron tell you otherwise.

It's not your fault we're a buncha stupids.

Nevermore have I wanted to hug a guy I don't know personally.
No, you still belong here. We need a moral compass like you to reign us in when we get out of line.

I don't think I was one of the people who directly went against you, but my memory is bad, and even if I wasn't I'd like to apologize.

Most times this is a solid community, but every now and again we get into fights like all families and friends do. At the end of the day though, we're still friends.

You're our friend, and everyone likes having you around.
Hey, I've gotten my hands dirty on forums in the past, said some things that are not very nice, and even here I feel like at least a handful of people have less-than-pleasant opinions of me. Regardless, I think you're all super cool, even the ones on that hand I counted, and especially the ones I've snarked at a few times. Don't convince yourself that no one wants you here, because that sure as hell isn't the case.

ToasterBrains, you're one of us. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. This goes for every single one of you chumps. I love you all!
View attachment 216673
Im kinda lost on what is going on rn as I might be losing some context and also Im pretty dumb with words sorry.

But Imma grab dis Pyra Pyra a big ****ing huge hug, not because he feels screwed up, or because he felt overwhelmed, but because that big beating sweet heart he has.

Don't feel like you don't belong here, hell sometimes I feel we don't deserve someone as cool as you.
People talk **** on this place

Like “Oh walking into the thread what horrors await me”

Nah **** that

This place is ****ing radical

With radical people

Always ready to help a bro

You guys are ****in special

View attachment 216674

Never forget that
I am so proud of this community

Or however the line goes <3

D

Deleted member

consider the following

Was kinda hoping he had thicc legs, but ok.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
consider the following

Now that's pretty hot.
kasumi_gamer.gif

D

Deleted member

Listening to the Endgame soundtrack and I really gotta wonder where the hell did my sound professor get that it's bad or unmemorable.
I think this one was probably one of the highlights for me
I could post these all day tbh but I'll leave it at that

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I'm feelin' tired, going to take a nap and then continue my sprite.

See ya later.
Kasumi bed uhhh.gif

D

Deleted member

Seven is a pretty dang good movie and the "what's in the box!?" scene still hits hard even when you know it's coming
One more echo between Palutena and Cloud, and one more newcomer
Throwback to this
Only 90s kids will remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom