• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Good morning!

My cats when they think I don't notice them going after the vase in the hall.
Heya! How are you?
G'mornin.

Sleep alright?
I hope y’all are having a great morning .. didn’t get much sleep yet (2 and some change hours) so I’m gonna try to sleep more

Thanks for dealing with me last night even though I was a baby to the very end when I was sad very few people responded to my big essay lol...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I hope y’all are having a great morning .. didn’t get much sleep yet (2 and some change hours) so I’m gonna try to sleep more

Thanks for dealing with me last night even though I was a baby to the very end when I was sad very few people responded to my big essay lol...
Water under the bridge fam.

Go get you some more sleep, we'll be here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

when I was sad very few people responded to my big essay lol..
I wouldn't think too much of it! It was super late, almost everyone would be way too tired to respond to a long essay with another long essay! As for me, I'm not very smart so I couldn't really respond without looking dumb and inferior.

osby

Smash Obsessed

You are not a baby at all. It's perfectly fine to get emotional over something you wrote so genuinely.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Kinda hard to answer a big post or a post at all when you're at work and on phone lol.

In all cases, welcome back. :)

D

Deleted member

Oh god this is the cereal thing on the Sky High eugenics video all over again
3ac8f387-c4b9-41fb-b9e3-ac5cba6f01c2.jpg

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I love Metal Gear! You guys play the series?
A few. Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Peace Walker are the ones I've finished. And also Snake's Revenge, but I'd rather not talk about that one...

I also own Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Portable Ops, Ground Zeroes, The Phantom Pain and Revengeance. I really need to play all those, but I just haven't had the time. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Kinda hard to answer a big post or a post at all when you're at work and on phone lol.

In all cases, welcome back. :)
Also there were like 5 people here lmao I really shouldn’t have cared so much but I was like... sitting and waiting anyway so I could feel a little validated. It was a long emotional post

But yeah in hindsight I get why nobody but like redfeatherraven responded it was in a pretty disadvantageous context haha

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Also there were like 5 people here lmao I really shouldn’t have cared so much but I was like... sitting and waiting anyway so I could feel a little validated. It was a long emotional post

But yeah in hindsight I get why nobody but like redfeatherraven responded it was in a pretty disadvantageous context haha
I'm sorry if I was one of those users that it showed as I was having a long conversation on Discord...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I wish I could have made a big respond at the time, but yeah, it was pretty much impossible for me on the moment.

Still, I hope I can make up for that in the future!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm sorry if I was one of those users that it showed as I was having a long conversation on Discord...
You’re fine bud, I appreciate you popping in to show your concern even in little ways.
I wish I could have made a big respond at the time, but yeah, it was pretty much impossible for me on the moment.

Still, I hope I can make up for that in the future!
You don’t gotta mate it’s allllll good

Though if you really wanna make up for it

Well first of all I need to verify who I’m talking to here, is this a recent name change or am I just an ass who doesn’t remember someone haha

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You’re fine bud, I appreciate you popping in to show your concern even in little ways.

You don’t gotta mate it’s allllll good

Though if you really wanna make up for it

Well first of all I need to verify who I’m talking to here, is this a recent name change or am I just an *** who doesn’t remember someone haha
...It's me, Alice the B-Rabbit.

The one who gave you 30$ for free because I really care about you.

The one who created the Kasumi gif.

That Guy.

D

Deleted member

Wait did something happen last night? You doing alright?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
...It's me, Alice the B-Rabbit.

The one who gave you 30$ for free because I really care about you.

The one who created the Kasumi gif.

That Guy.
Good so I was right :cheep::cheep:
Thank you for that by the way

Yeah I was about to go “make me a Pyra gif I can have and use” but I wanted to make sure I was talking to the right one hahaha!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good so I was right :cheep::cheep:
Thank you for that by the way

Yeah I was about to go “make me a Pyra gif I can have and use” but I wanted to make sure I was talking to the right one hahaha!
Always a pleasure, for the money I mean.:p

Also....let me rest a bit more, and I try to make a Pyra gif for you later on, OK?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Always a pleasure, for the money I mean.:p

Also....let me rest a bit more, and I try to make a Pyra gif for you later on, OK?
Hey thanks ^^ you don’t gotta do that I just thought I know how much you wanted to make it up to me in the past and how you seemed rather disappointed when I refused so I thought I’d ask for something small so you can feel right, but I don’t need it if you don’t wanna do it :D
Wait did something happen last night? You doing alright?
Had a complete emotional breakdown for a few pages
It’s in my post history

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey thanks ^^ you don’t gotta do that I just thought I know how much you wanted to make it up to me in the past and how you seemed rather disappointed when I refused so I thought I’d ask for something small so you can feel right, but I don’t need it if you don’t wanna do it :D

It’s in my post history
Shaddup and let me make you happy, OK? :v

I just need to build up my Ki for a bit before doing it....that and I need a good idea too.

i'm sorry but i'm afraid this is your new premium title now

i don't make the rules, i just enforce them so she doesn't break me

View attachment 216705
I rather we both die that I make that my premium title.

Now I'm going to rest again, bye.

D

Deleted member

Hey, I have some content...
2019050516055200-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

2019050515211500-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg
2019050515211000-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg
2019050515205800-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg
2019050515205300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg
2019050515204600-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg
I hope you enjoy all of this

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
D

Deleted member

It’s in my post history
I just read it. Dunno if you want a response to it now but, honestly, I can relate a lot to feeling having an attachment to this place.
I've felt both good and bad in these socials I frequented for various reasons and yeah, it's not healthy that an internet forum affects me so much but overall I'd say it did more good than bad to me.
Can't say how you feel exactly about it but I'd guess it's in a similar way considering you're still here.

And don't feel the need to always contribute or being judged though. Just post about whatever you want, this is a Social after all, there's no "contributing". I know I and others joke about not caring at all and just ****posting but I started having a much better time when I stopped thinking too much on how a post of mine would be appreciated or not.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just read it. Dunno if you want a response to it now but, honestly, I can relate a lot to feeling having an attachment to this place.
I've felt both good and bad in these socials I frequented for various reasons and yeah, it's not healthy that an internet forum affects me so much but overall I'd say it did more good than bad to me.
Can't say how you feel exactly about it but I'd guess it's in a similar way considering you're still here.

And don't feel the need to always contribute or being judged though. Just post about whatever you want, this is a Social after all, there's no "contributing". I know I and others joke about not caring at all and just ****posting but I started having a much better time when I stopped thinking too much on how a post of mine would be appreciated or not.
Appreciate it. I think my problem was little more complex than just about being judged or contributing, but it’s so hard to describe it that oversimplify a lot. If you wanna talk about it just pm me

D

Deleted member

I AM IN THIS PHOTO AND I DON'T LIKE IT.
Now you have to live with the fact Elon Musk is somewhere in Iron Man 2 which means that Elon Musk is canon to the MCU.
Also, Captain Marvel is 11/10 and the best MCU film because it has not just Carol riding a train but it also has Carol riding SPACE trains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom