• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⣶⣶⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠿⠿⠿⠛⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣤⡌⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⣛⣻⣿⣿⡆⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣶⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⢠⣤⣴⣾⠿⠟⠁⠀⠙⣻⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠁⠀⠀⠙⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠐⢶⡶⢶⣦⣄⣀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⠻⣷⣿⠄⠀⣴⡿⠋⠀⠀⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠿⠀⠈⠙⣿⡄⠀⠀⣾⣧⣾⠏⠉⠉⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠒⣾⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣦⡶⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⡆⠀⠀⠘⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡏⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⢰⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡴⠛⢶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣧⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⠈⢷⣄⣀⣤⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢦⣀⣀⡼⠃⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡀⠀⠉⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠋⠀⠀⢸⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠿⠟⠋⠛⠿⠶⠾⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢻⣿⣿⣶⣦⠤⣄⣠⢀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⡶⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡓⣼⢻⠿⢯⣾⡿⢷⡜⢲⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
silence, mortal
young one, you must keep your ascii memes mobile friendly

a width of 35 is advisable

D

Deleted member

⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Skidaddle skaddoodle, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢰⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀your **** is now a noodle. ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠳⡈⠓⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠑⢦⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠤⠒⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⢀⣽⢳⡋⠀⠀⠀⠀⡯⠉⠛⠋⢕⢤⡀⠀⠉⠰⠄⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣭⣉⣓⣭⣽⣢⣤⢄⣀⡰⠃⠀⠰⠆⠀⠉⠪⡢⢄⣀⠀⠀⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢠⠒⠊⠁⠉⠁⢺⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⣈⠦⠠⢤⣦⠀⠀⠀⠈⠣⠤⣿⠄⠀⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠃⠀⠀⢈⢷⡫⠚⠉⠑⠛⢄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁ ⠀⠀⠸⣄⣀⡠⠔⡮⣕⡂⠄⣒⠕⠉⠘⡄⠀⠀⠀⢈⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠓⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡄⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⡸⠤⠔⠋⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠧⢄⣀⠔⠈⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣜⡤⡀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠾⢎⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠚⠓⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⠚⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Please stop with the massive ascii posts folks

The small ones are okay but the huge ones are just a pain and inconvenience to scroll through on mobile

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Will we ever see Freezerburn post? Will we ever find out their true identity? Probably not for both but, hey, maybe there's one(1) future out there where it happens.
His profile says he'll post if banjo is at E3 or anything is at EVO. Kinda unfair to those reveals though, since a freezer burn post would completely eclipse the hype of those events

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the ascii wars are over, Noipoi Noipoi

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠠⠔⠒⠒⠒⠊⠉⠉⡉⠀⠂⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⡦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⡠⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⡈⠑⢥⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡳⠀⠀⡠⣠⠂⠀⠀⠘⣦⡀⢀⠀⠀⠐⢄⣻⡀⠈⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⣁⡗⠀⠊⣰⣿⣿⣧⠄⠄⠈⠻⢷⣕⠤⠄⠈⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⠀⠀⡃⢸⡏⢃⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⣷⢰⡄⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠑⠂⠙⠛⠇⠼⠀⣿⡇⢿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢂⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣴⣤⣴⣾⣆⠻⢿⣜⣛⣡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀
⣄⠀⢉⣼⣿⡃⡙⠊⣙⠄⠁⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⢉⣾⣧⣄⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣬⣿⣋⣴⣿⣿⠟⠽⠕⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣽⣿⣿⣿⠦⠀⠀⠀⠇⢘⠻⡂⣷⣀⣲⣿⢿⠻⡉⢛⣿⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⢄⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣻⣿⡟⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠉⠹⡿⣿⠿⠷⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠉⣩⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡼⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠉⠙⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢯⠁⠀⠈⠛⠲⠤⠠⣀⡂⠄⡀

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oooooh! Oh but is it supposed to be animated? Even if not, I really like it!
I mean, I can do it, but I wanted to be sure you like the default frame before I animate the ears or somethin'.

D

Deleted member

if i see one more piece of merchandise that says that Mickey was the true original I'm gonna ****ing scream

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
who's that coming over the hill

is it him?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⢀⣤⡶⠂⢀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣴⣿⣶⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⡔⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣯⡾⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢟⣿⠜⢛⡀⠱⣼⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠀⢀⣤⠛⣻⣿⣤⣄⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣶⣀⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣝⣯⣿⣿⣿⠛⠉⠻⣿⠿⠶⠦⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠉⡙⠛⠶⣔⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⠠⠈⠠⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⠙⡆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣿⣿⣿⡏⠘⣧⡠⠄⢺⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣾⣧⣽⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣦⡚⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠾⢡⣝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠽⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠖⠂⠒⠀⠀⠐⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢂⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣤⣴⣷⠂⠀⢲⣤⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠘⣧⢿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠸⣞⢿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠶⠿⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

is it the smash brother?

D

Deleted member

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡶⠖⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠲⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⠛⠙⠛⢷⣤⣈⢿⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⠶⠚⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀ ⢀⡟⣠⣶⠖⠛⠉⢁⣠⣴⣶⢶⡄⠀⠺⣯⣭⣭⣭⣿⠿⠗⢸⡆ ⣾⠀⠀⠀⣴⣞⣉⣈⣿⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣻⣦⠶⠛⠉⠙⢿⡇ ⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⠶⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡶⢻⠁ ⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡇⣿⠀ ⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⣼⠃⠀ ⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡶⠋⣼⠃⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠛⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠶⣤⣿⣿⣴⣶⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠋⢸⠀⠙⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠁⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠀⠀⠀⢸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⡄⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣿⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢹⣦⣤⠄ ⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣷⣶⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠿⣿⣿⣦⢻ ⠀⣸⠃⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⠀⠀

hmm today I will :ganondorfmelee:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

is it him?

is it the smash brother?
Wouldn't it be slime considering that's an actual monster over the hill?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ooooh, so IS's Japanese Twitter account posted a video for Hubert, one of the students of the Black Eagles. He's been someone I've wanted to know about, so that's neat. He's Edelgard's tactician and very duty bound. Between that, the black hair, and him be often shown as a Mage, I'm getting heavy Soren vibes.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

is it him?

is it the smash brother?
No it’s the PlayStation all star battle royale

D

Deleted member

i'm surprised holland didn't spoil endgame while he was warning about endgame spoilers
there's some serious spoilers ahead, like perry the platypus' surprise appearance

anyways i can't watch the trailer bc of work so **** me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom