• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It was really mega upsetting friend and it wasn’t just you I just haven’t been able to word it properly without being scared of sounding like an *** and feeling like my safe zone is against me again

I know none of y’all intended it but **** guys it hurt
Just let it out, mate. If it affected you so heavily, you shouldn't be afraid to say how you really feel. Especially when it's our fault.

D

Deleted member

Nah I think just getting upset about that triggered a bad memory so now I’m having a mental breakdown again

It was really mega upsetting friend and it wasn’t just you I just haven’t been able to word it properly without being scared of sounding like an *** and feeling like my safe zone is against me again

I know none of y’all intended it but **** guys it hurt
You can vent, I will not be mad at you at all. I have never been mad at you before.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
But wouldn't everything besides male and female be within the scope of non-binary? The term literaly means not male amd not female.
Sure, and looking back on it, I think I might have confused the description for gender-fluidity. Honestly, I don't remember the specifics of it, but I vaguely remember non-binary referring to either bigender or agender. Meanwhile, the "other" category leaves room for all the different kinds of alternative genders people go by that does not conform to the binary, nor its grey option.

Best analogy I can use for this are color and shades, if color and shades used gender identity as opposed to sex at birth. Black and White are Male and Female, and Grey can be classified as both or neither depending on the person. Meanwhile, red, blue, green, yellow, etc. are all other unlisted gender identities separate from the three I mentioned, that are neither male or female in any combination, but not neutral either.

Honestly, Moydow Moydow would know the specifics for it since the system was implemented by them. Don't take any of my words for it unless Word of God says so.

I know.

I know.
For a brief moment, I thought I hit the zeitgeist of pages, but then an extra 20 or so blew up on my end and I realized I responded too late, so that is a total bad on my part.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Thanks. I’m actually crying right now thinking about it. That night really sucked for me cause I hold this place close to my heart and whatever people’s intentions were I felt stabbed pretty hard

I guess I’m still really upset by it

I just wanna help man

This sucks
i know the feeling. i used to be really emotionally dependent on these social threads (and only stopped because i'm really emotionally dependent on a discord server instead now, so not much has changed) and it sucks when a place like that becomes a source of stress instead of a way to relieve it

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y’all the shiny thing isn’t why I’m like this right now man you don’t get it

I tried to bring back up the moderation point again which is similar to what I was trying to say before and it made me kinda remember it vividly and now I’m just a total wreck

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Y'know.

I know we can get abrasive with each other. Sass is kind of the second language around here and all.

But at the end of the day it's clear we've got each other's backs when **** goes down.

It's the best thing, it really is.

Don't lose that fam, I love y'all.

D

Deleted member

If it helps, my DMs and Discord are open. I know I'm not the best at helping in these kinds of scenarios, but I can give you an outlet to vent your frustrations. I'm not sure if that's what you want or what you need, but it's an option I'm willing to give!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't even know what to really say right now

I'm not trying to make this about me, but I wanna support a friend and i'm not sure what to do.

D

Deleted member

I’m literally sobbing y’all maybe I deserved it
You did not deserve it. No one should hurt you.
You did nothing wrong.
If it helps, my DMs and Discord are open. I know I'm not the best at helping in these kinds of scenarios, but I can give you an outlet to vent your frustrations. I'm not sure if that's what you want or what you need, but it's an option I'm willing to give!
Same thing too.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m sorry it sounds like I’m fishing for attention I’ll just go idk maybe I’ll stay and keep whining

Man y’all it’s ****ing stupid but it’s like a little bit of my heart broke that day I held this place so close to my heart cause I’ve been here a while and the community has helped me out in tough times but that hurt so much

everywhere I turn I feel like I’ve done something wrong and people don’t want me

I ****ed up woth the admin thing cause now I’m too unstable for it and asking in the first place probably killed my chances

I help in the thread and I get slammed down

Man I don’t belong here anymore guys aaaaa

D

Deleted member

I don't even know what to really say right now

I'm not trying to make this about me, but I wanna support a friend and i'm not sure what to do.
Imagine being such an amazing person that you have to think of new ways to support all of your wonderful friends because you've exhausted them all quickly.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Y’all the shiny thing isn’t why I’m like this right now man you don’t get it

I tried to bring back up the moderation point again which is similar to what I was trying to say before and it made me kinda remember it vividly and now I’m just a total wreck
I dunno what to say. I just want you to know that even if it doesn't seem like it, I'm here for you. You're one of my good friends around here, and I hate to see you this way.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Dude, ToasterBrains, we're flawed people, every single one of us. We all make mistakes, we're all a little cuckoo, and we throw a little fire here and there. I totally understand where your aggression comes from.

You have your reasons to feel the way that you do and that's fine. We each have our justifications for how we all act toward each other, but rest assured that we do not hold grudges toward anyone.

The best kind of family is one that can appreciate its members for everything that makes them who they are, warts and all.

D

Deleted member

I’m sorry it sounds like I’m fishing for attention I’ll just go idk maybe I’ll stay and keep whining

Man y’all it’s ****ing stupid but it’s like a little bit of my heart broke that day I held this place so close to my heart cause I’ve been here a while and the community has helped me out in tough times but that hurt so much

everywhere I turn I feel like I’ve done something wrong and people don’t want me

I ****ed up woth the admin thing cause now I’m too unstable for it and asking in the first place probably killed my chances

You do belong here.
I really like you. To me, you are a friend. I will defend you if you need it.
I will support you if you need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

On the contrary you absolutely do belong here. If anyone understands how you feel I'd wager it's this band of misfits here.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Smashboards can get things done. And because you can get things done, even if it doesn’t go well, it’s not your fault!

It’s the thread’s fault that things don’t work out!

You can run away from unpleasant things! That doesn’t mean you’ve lost!

Because, as they say, “Sometimes running away is winning”!

Not even God knows whether you will be happy in the future, so you should, at least, be happy now!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I still have no idea what's going on, but I love all of you and I don't want anyone here to feel hurt or alone.

Noipoi

Howdy!

You absolutely belong here, never let any moron tell you otherwise.

It's not your fault we're a buncha stupids.

Nevermore have I wanted to hug a guy I don't know personally.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am going to go to sleep.
Pyra, I hope you get freed from the bullying and stress.
As everyone in this thread said, we got you!

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the revolution will not be televised...it will only be felt...

Fake Etika that shouldn’t have ever occurred...even though that’s honestly a bad*** line

D

Deleted member

Listen it's okay we all have flaws and you were only trying to do what you thought was right, That's all anyone can do just cause something didn't go as planned doesn't mean we don't want you here cause we do. Remember when you came back and everyone welcomed you back? That's cause we like you and we want you to be here, You're our friend.

You do belong here with all of us you're our friend and you're a really cool person but maybe I don't get it, If you decide to leave again my Discord is always open for you. No matter what conclusion you come to I'll support you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright let’s have a fun discussion to cool things down

Who’s the best ace attorney villain?

My picks gotta go to Dahlia Hawthorne, with manfred von karma second. I suppose I’ll spoil why as it goes into story details.
Dahlia was a stone cold killer at such a young age.
She ruined so many lives and is one of the biggest factors for Phoenix being a lawyer and working for Mia.

He was completely naive but the trial where her true colors were exposed was brilliant. You get so much more for Phoenix as a character and it’s a great setup for the first game.

Dahlia was born heartless and psychotic but also very smart and blessed with beauty.

She used all of this to ruin so many lives, weather it be the flashback case with her where she robs her family blind framing a murder that didn’t happen on a innocent man. Who then killed himself for her.

She murders another kid by electrocution framing Phoenix. Escapes her court case and ruins godots life. Leaving him feeling helpless and worthless as he could protect the women he loved because of this awful girl. Again putting more guilt on Phoenix driving him forward. And even admist all this,

Phoenix never gave up on her, believing that there was something apart of her that allowed her to truly love him. Which he is technically Wright in.

Her sister who shares her exact dna truly loved Phoenix and aimed to protect him from her. Ultimately leading to her never being truly recognized for her kindness and love until many years later.

And even after Dahila is sent to the chair she still doesn’t give up. She wants to make sure Phoenix’s life becomes hell again and that the other part of her family can suffer, allowing her side of the family to take over.

She was smart, decieving and impacted everything in a big way which is why I think she’s the best.

Of course feel free to disagree. I can give just as many points to von karma. It’s pretty close tbh.

With that said, who’s your picks?

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m still quite upset and I still can’t breathe but I’ll respond to everyone later- I’m gonna charge my phone a bit and then relax in the bath and give an update

Pyra Pyra You’re a good man with a big heart.
Not a soul here believes that you don’t belong here. It’s okay to mess up from time to time, we all have been there. We will support you in any way we can. I hope we can help you through this.
I... am not sure if you’re implying I messed up because one of the big things that hits me is that despite feeling like everyone in the world logged on just to agree that I was wrong in that instance, im still sticking to my guns and I think was, and am, and always will be right about my judgement call.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

No, you still belong here. We need a moral compass like you to reign us in when we get out of line.

I don't think I was one of the people who directly went against you, but my memory is bad, and even if I wasn't I'd like to apologize.

Most times this is a solid community, but every now and again we get into fights like all families and friends do. At the end of the day though, we're still friends.

You're our friend, and everyone likes having you around.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Hey, I've gotten my hands dirty on forums in the past, said some things that are not very nice, and even here I feel like at least a handful of people have less-than-pleasant opinions of me. Regardless, I think you're all super cool, even the ones on that hand I counted, and especially the ones I've snarked at a few times. Don't convince yourself that no one wants you here, because that sure as hell isn't the case.

ToasterBrains, you're one of us. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. This goes for every single one of you chumps. I love you all!
Yami_Thumbs_Up.gif

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im kinda lost on what is going on rn as I might be losing some context and also Im pretty dumb with words sorry.

But Imma grab dis Pyra Pyra a big ****ing huge hug, not because he feels screwed up, or because he felt overwhelmed, but because that big beating sweet heart he has.

Don't feel like you don't belong here, hell sometimes I feel we don't deserve someone as cool as you.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I’m still quite upset and I still can’t breathe but I’ll respond to everyone later- I’m gonna charge my phone a bit and then relax in the bath and give an update

I... am not sure if you’re implying I messed up because one of the big things that hits me is that despite feeling like everyone in the world logged on just to agree that I was wrong in that instance, im still sticking to my guns and I think was, and am, and always will be right about my judgement call.
Because you weren't wrong.

We went too far, you called us on it, and people lashed out because they were mad.

It's that simple.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m sorry, I don’t think I worded that well.

Noipoi

Howdy!
People talk **** on this place

Like “Oh walking into the thread what horrors await me”

Nah **** that

This place is ****ing radical

With radical people

Always ready to help a bro

You guys are ****in special

ACF28252-5B97-4CE6-9371-C50217811CA0.jpeg

Never forget that

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m sorry, I don’t think I worded that well.
It’s all good

Sorry for anything I say that comes off aggressively

I’m really wound up right now so don’t take anything personally my dudes I’m just gonna be pretty sensitive for a long while

Shroob

Sup?
Jesus, y'all don't even know what I've done in the past.

I was a piece of trash teenager who said some really bad **** way back when because I thought I was funny.

I've been spending the last few years finding people I wronged and basically throwing myself at their feet for forgiveness for the ****ty things the me from 10-12 years ago said.

:dr^_^:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom