• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

osby osby can I just say though, you seemed pretty actively on trying to get people to stop harassing Arigarmy, but you almost did the opposite for when Shiny was about to buckle under pressure

I love you dude, and most of the mod team, but I do kind of have a huge problem with how inconsistent this kind of thing is, and I tried to bring it up before I left before I was slammed with the “BUT MODS DONT NEED TO COME IN FOR EVERYTHING” and like a bajillion people liked those posts and made me feel like garbage for even trying to lead into it

Meh.
I am not mad now, do not worry.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
brb, changing my gender to "other."
She said degenerate males, not males in degeneral.
Smug_Carlos.jpg

Maybe I'm simple minded, but could somebody give me a full fledged explanation/vent about the difference between non-binary and other?
Assume that:
-"Non-binary" implies both or neither. For "neither", it's meant to be a grey area. On second thought, I might be confusing this one for another type.
-"Other" implies anything outside of non-binary's category, where neither male nor female apply, but are not just genderless either. Like an unclassified gender without a specific name to go by, if that makes any sense.

I'm no expert at this though, and I could totally be wrong.

EDIT: Christ almighty, how far back am I?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK the initial video someone shared is gone but what the fresh hell is Ace Attorney Online

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wait, how come?
Did I do something wrong?
I do appreciate you standing up for me, though.
No man I just wanna try talking about it again when people arent shouting at each other over etika and smacking me with disrespect

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
OK the initial video someone shared is gone but what the fresh hell is Ace Attorney Online
Exactly what it says on the tin. A program that lets you make your own Ace Attorney case, to be played out in real-time with other people.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
She said degenerate males, not males in degeneral.
View attachment 216664

Assume that:
-Non-binary implies both or neither. For neither, it's meant to be a grey area.
-Other implies anything outside of non-binary's category, where neither male nor female apply, but are not just genderless either. Like an unclassified gender without a specific name to go by, if that makes any sense.

I'm no expert at this though, and I could totally be wrong.
But wouldn't everything besides male and female be within the scope of non-binary? The term literaly means not male amd not female.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hell yeah making a post I think is important on the second to last post on a page

Like I’m kinda upset at the moment
untPF7V6B8vbtrETQzBx_1082093409.jpeg

1557123402903.png

Sounds like hell about sums it up actually.

D

Deleted member

No man I just wanna try talking about it again when people arent shouting at each other over etika and smacking me with disrespect
No one deserves to smack you with disrespect, I will stand up for you.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Actually yeah I made myself mad again bringing that **** back up

I’m gonna go so I can sleep it off

**** felt really bad guys
Really god damn bad

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Exactly what it says on the tin. A program that lets you make your own Ace Attorney case, to be played out in real-time with other people.
I figured, but I was so lost just watching it that I had to double check

How the hell do I use it because I looked it up a bit ago and I have no idea how to do things and stuff with any of this

And how do I add Kid Icarus sprites to it

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Really god damn bad
's cool man, it happens.

For what it's worth I've got your back. Sleep well, alright?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

How the hell do I use it because I looked it up a bit ago and I have no idea how to do things and stuff with any of this

That, I couldn't tell ya. I've been trying to figure out how it works for a while.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
i can't relate to thinking that being thicc is bad because i'm convinced that my butt is the best part of me tbh

D

Deleted member

Really god damn bad
I hope sleep makes you feel better.
You are okay, you did nothing wrong.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Lol Moy took it down because it said **** in the thumbnail. I posted it, and that was my reaction as well. Ah well, we're all big boys and girls and others.

Look up "Ace Attorney Online Break" for the video, it's hilarious. Ace Attorney online is a 10 player online game where you have to win you case against 9 others. The gameplay is different from the actual Ace attorney games.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
's cool man, it happens.

For what it's worth I've got your back. Sleep well, alright?
Thanks. I’m actually crying right now thinking about it. That night really sucked for me cause I hold this place close to my heart and whatever people’s intentions were I felt stabbed pretty hard

I guess I’m still really upset by it

I just wanna help man

This sucks

D

Deleted member

It’s only the hips thooo

And I hate working out thooooooo
This is literally me! I don't work out or anything, but my hips and other lower body parts are abnormally large for a guy! And it's just that! Nothing else! It's so weird!

Please don't interpret this as flirting btw

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi turned into the people he's most attracted to...

...but at what cost?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Thanks. I’m actually crying right now thinking about it. That night really sucked for me cause I hold this place close to my heart and whatever people’s intentions were I felt stabbed pretty hard

I just wanna help man

This sucks
I'm sorry. I know I was one of the people who talked back to you during that whole debacle. I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry that I contributed to making you feel that way.

Shroob

Sup?
It’s only the hips thooo

And I hate working out thooooooo
I used to be a chunky boi.

Then I stopped cold turkey on sugared drinks and started doing some light workout routines at night.

Went from 190 down to 135 over a 6 month period.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ah **** we messed up Pyra Pyra

hey buddy, I can't speak for everyone, but I really don't think we meant any harm.

And even though I was kinda messing with him (in a brotherly way) I appreciate you sticking up for him. I just like to tease him sometimes, but I do think we pile on him too much.

You're helping him be better bro, you're helping me be better.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm sorry. I know I was one of the people who talked back to you during that whole debacle. I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry that I contributed to making you feel that way.
meh. it’s why I’ve been low key a bit aggressive towards some people but whatever. Y’all are good people. I just don’t feel like I belong anymore and I’ve been trying for a few days but here I am. **** sucked , y’all wouldn’t even let me make my point without standing on a moral high ground to tell me to not call the damn mods in cause its stopped already and god damn it it wasn’t
It kept going like I said
And like 3000 million people liked all the posts talking down to me
Whatever man
I’m sorry if this sounded mean I’m not mad at you I’m just crying pretty hard right now and really emotional and it’s kind of a stream of consciousness because I feel horrible

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

There might be hope.

1557123668773.png

Link's here. Godspeed in the search, woomy.

i can't relate to thinking that being thicc is bad because i'm convinced that my butt is the best part of me tbh
alek over here being a ****ing mood.

I just wanna help man

This sucks
giphy (4).gif

Rest, fam.

We'll be here for ya.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I just wanna help man

This sucks
Sorry about not interfering sooner.

And please don't feel guilty for something that isn't your responsibility.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
meh. it’s why I’ve been low key a bit aggressive towards some people but whatever. Y’all are good people. I just don’t feel like I belong anymore and I’ve been trying for a few days but here I am. **** sucked , y’all wouldn’t even let me make my point without standing on a mora high ground to tell me to not call the damn mods in cause its stopped already and god damn it it wasn’t

Whatever man
I’m sorry if this sounded mean I’m not mad at you I’m just crying pretty hard right now and really emotional and it’s kind of a stream of consciousness because I feel horrible
Don't worry about sounding mean. Clearly, this affected you pretty heavily, so you have every right to just vent and let it all out.

I just thought I had more pull on the forums than I actually did, and I got cocky because of it. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sorry about not interfering sooner.

And please don't feel guilty for something that isn't your responsibility.
Nah I think just getting upset about that triggered a bad memory so now I’m having a mental breakdown again

Don't worry about sounding mean. Clearly, this affected you pretty heavily, so you have every right to just vent and let it all out.

I just thought I had more pull on the forums than I actually did, and I got cocky because of it. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that.
It was really mega upsetting friend and it wasn’t just you I just haven’t been able to word it properly without being scared of sounding like an ass and feeling like my safe zone is against me again

I know none of y’all intended it but **** guys it hurt

D

Deleted member

I just wanna help man

This sucks
You helped many people in the past, we all like you a lot.
meh. it’s why I’ve been low key a bit aggressive towards some people but whatever. Y’all are good people. I just don’t feel like I belong anymore and I’ve been trying for a few days but here I am. **** sucked , y’all wouldn’t even let me make my point without standing on a moral high ground to tell me to not call the damn mods in cause its stopped already and god damn it it wasn’t
Whatever man
I was never against you, though.
Why would I go against my good friend?
I hope the rest goes well, and I hope everything becomes good for you.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Whatever man
If you think you sound mean then this means that this has been biting you for a while. It's good to let it out. *hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom