• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i never really regretted seeing a movie besides when i watched trolls when i was babysitting my younger cousin and i torrented it anyways so no loss

however let none of this distract you from the fact that noipoi admitted on the record that he would **** a smurf

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Could you actually use the names? Also “A Stupid Place” is that supposed to be “A Quiet Place”?

Are you on drugs?
Movies full of plot holes, inconsistencies and flaws with characters making stupid decisions and such. As soon as the father placed the batteries within reach for his youngest kid to get rather then a high shelf while leaving him UNSUPERVISED again and then having the kids be the last to trail behind rather then being next to and close to their parents that did it for me.

Looks good on the surface but once you watch it you realize the total mess that movie is.

Also you're telling me a random deaf girl can find out these creatures weakness yet the world's military couldn't? LMAO!

That's just the surface of its problems.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
i never really regretted seeing a movie besides when i watched trolls when i was babysitting my younger cousin and i torrented it anyways so no loss

however let none of this distract you from the fact that noipoi admitted on the record that he would **** a smurf
Trolls was good

D

Deleted member

My ranking of the MCU movies:
1. Antman
2. Avengers: Infinity War
3. Antman and the Wasp
4. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
5. Avengers: Endgame
6. Spiderman: Homecoming
7. Guardians of the Galaxy
8. The Avengers
9. Thor: Ragnorak
10. Doctor Strange
11. Captain Marvel
12. Captain America: Winter Soldier
13. Black Panther
14. Avengers: Age of Ultron
15. Captain America: The First Avenger
16. Iron Man
17. Iron Man 2
18: Thor
19. Iron Man 3
20. Thor: The Dark World
21. The Incredible Hulk

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
But they must have done something right, because my late uncle loved them while he was alive, kids growing up love it, and people all over the world are still talking about the movies.
George Lucas did a great job adapting the Hero's Journey and Akira Kurosawa's work to create a compelling space western that excited the imagination of the general populace.

He should've known when to just stop.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And we're back.

Went upstairs, conked myself out. Wasn't expecting that. Guess I got some sleep outta it though.

Did I miss anything interesting?

Hey, does anyone here right now own A Hat in Time on Steam?

I updated my map on the Steam Workshop, but the changelog hasn't updated for some reason. I'm worried that the update I sent might not have gone through properly, so I was curious if someone could go sub to it real quick, take a screenshot, and then DM it to me. I'll know if it's the updated map based off of a screenshot, because the DoF and lighting on this new version should be different. Link to the Workshop page for anyone who might be able to help me out with this.
Sure, I'll have a look.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Movies full of plot holes, inconsistencies and flaws with characters making stupid decisions and such. As soon as the father placed the batteries within reach for his youngest kid to get while leaving him UNSUPERVISED again and then having the kids be the last to trail behind rather then being next to and close to their parents that did it for me.

Looks good on the surface but once you watch it you realize the total mess that movie is.

Also you're telling me a random deaf girl can find out these creatures weakness yet the world's military couldn't? LMAO!

That's just the surface of its problems.
How would you like for me to start calling you Michael the ****ter because I didn't like you?

D

Deleted member

The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water is the best time-travel movie, don't @ me

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Other problems with A Quiet Place.

-Why didn't they hold onto timers, glasses, rocks and such at all times to distract said creatures? Definitely would had help saving their youngest child in the beginning or to escape much easier when running into them.
-Why place batteries within reach where your kid could reach them rather then a high shelf preventing his death and then leaving your kids unsupervised again behind for him to take them!
-Why let your children be the last to trail behind rather then being next to you!?
-Why not move to the waterfall especially for once your wife gives birth or at least build a camping site there for when she's close to labor?
-Why have a baby in a world where your being hunted by creatures that hunts exclusively by sound especially given said babies are known for.
-Why is if they can shield noise near loud water, why is it once the creature that was about to kill the wife was able to hear the kids at the silo despite being near said loud noise of water in the basement?
-Why didn't the father throw the axe to distract said creature. He was next to a sheet of metal that would had made lot of noise meaning his sacrifice was all in vain!
-Why did old elderly man wait for father and son to come by before committing suicide? Was he taking a piss or nap somewhere in the area before he found his wife dead by the time they arrived?
-Soooo said creatures can tear through silos with relative ease and yet...can't tear through broken down vehicles to get the children...Okay...

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Y'all need to stop watching CinemaSins, RLM and the like. They're a poison when it comes to film discussion.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
black panther is the best mcu movie and spiderverse might be the best superhero movie i've ever seen, but both could still be better (black panther makes the black revolutionary the bad guy and the white cia dude the good guy because gotta get that military propaganda in your hollywood flicks, and although spiderverse is extremely well constructed+entertaining and has an amazing aesthetic and i hope people imitate it, it has a mostly standard action plot and not a ton going on thematically). if you think they're overrated then whether i agree with you depends on if you think they go too far or not far enough

Noipoi

Howdy!

Oh so you wanna **** Thanos and it’s okay, but I wanna clap Smurfette’s little blue cheeks and suddenly it’s weird?

Hipocrites...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
black panther makes the black revolutionary the bad guy and the white cia dude the good guy because gotta get that military propaganda in your hollywood flicks
Yeah, we should have the white CIA guy try to incite global war for the minorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom