• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I found this, and now you all have to see it too.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I feel I have the need to let this out. What started off as a few bad days has ended up becoming good again.

My dad had considerations in ridding of his dog Sophie that he got back in December which would had devastated me because of how big of an animal lover I am especially towards dogs. That and I've developed this bond/link towards her because she helped filled that empty void I've had when my corn snake of over 10 years died back in the end of November. After opening myself up about this to him having emotionally been crying for a few days. Dad assured me if the worst were to come and he couldn't have the time for her he'd give her to me to have under my wing. To help give Sophie that time my dad doesn't have right now I'll start taking more responsibilities like going to bed earlier so I have more time for her and my dog Molly that way she can stay.

Plus I just want my dog Molly to have a little sister so there's that too.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So you guys won't probably be seeing me on here as often as I used too which would explain why I haven't for the past few days. Figured that'd be a way to give a heads to why so you guys know now.

D

Deleted member

I may get some slack for this, but I liked the last jedi. Not my favorite star wars movie, but I liked it.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Y’all let’s hear your deliciously hot takes on movies that absolutely are unnecessary to harp on about

Does a Thanos **** in the woods
Incredibles 2 was super lame for a sequel hyped up for 14 years. Nowhere near as good as the first one.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Y’all let’s hear your deliciously hot takes on movies that absolutely are unnecessary to harp on about
Any movie that kills a dog on-screen. Godzilla and Gamera films are sole exceptions because my love for those overcomes that feeling I have towards dogs.

Which is why I don't like Aquaman.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Considering picking up Yoshi again

I was good with him in Wii U but I’m really out of practice
Pretty much my thoughts on Yoshi as well. He was my best in WiiU for some time but I don't play Smash competitively very often, so I'm not very good with him anymore lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I think Thor: The Dank World is ok

D

Deleted member

The most interesting part about the all-female Ghostbusters film was the controversy, other than that its quite forgettable.

Best Batman film is the first Burton one and Michael Keaton is the best live action Batman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The first Shrek is boring and kinda dull, even when you try watch it for the memes. Tbh, it just really didn't age well, and a lot of the jokes just didn't work for me.

Still interested to check Shrek 2 out, though, as I heard it was an improvement

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Shrek Forever After is a nice closure to the franchise and should absolutely never be considered to be in the same boat as Shrek the Third.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The first Shrek is boring and kinda dull, even when you try watch it for the memes. Tbh, it just really didn't age well, and a lot of the jokes just didn't work for me.

Still interested to check Shrek 2 out, though, As I heard it was a big improvement
It’s worth watching, Shrek 2 is the best out of the series.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Still interested to check Shrek 2 out, though, as I heard it was an improvement
Shrek 2 is legit incredible

Shrek 1 isn’t amazing, I mostly like it for nostalgia and memes.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Considering picking up Yoshi again

I was good with him in Wii U but I’m really out of practice
Pretty much my thoughts on Yoshi as well. He was my best in WiiU for some time but I don't play Smash competitively very often, so I'm not very good with him anymore lol.
Yoshi is very different in ultimate, i find. I play him but it doesn't feel like the same.
Still a fun character tho. I love characters that can really move around in the air.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I decided to rewatch Hilda again today with the first three episodes. Plan to re-watch the rest this week as well.

Love this show.

Then you look at shows like Teen Titans Go!, Breadwinners, Uncle Grandpa or almost any modern cartoons today. Among the only decent ones I know of is The Loud House.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Shrek 2 is legit incredible

Shrek 1 isn’t amazing, I mostly like it for nostalgia and memes.
Shrek 2 is a perfect example where a sequel is better then the first movie.

Same with Rocky sequels (Except 5) and Aliens (1986).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom