• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

first world problems

finally figuring out how to space really well but not being able to play roy because you try to space really well

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I want a s I-gI themed fighting game. Like SoulCalibur but for the future. You’ve got so much to play with! Everything from Superheroes to Star Trek. Ben 10 to Nier. Stargate to Star Wars. Aliens, and Predators, and Terminators oh my! (Not literally, just those tropes and archetypes). I’m sick of every fighting game being about magic and demons and fantasy.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
There is none.
That's the joke.
Abstract surreal random humor.
*Holds up spork*
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, * ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
*Holds up spork*
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, * ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
Just reading all these copypastas is making me feel unclean.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

YouTube reminded me that the Lego Movie 2 is available for digital / Blu Ray purchase now.
Anyone who wants to see the Lego Movie 2, here you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Does that mean we no longer have to spoil Lego Movie 2 about anything?

*Cough* Rex Dangervest *Cough* Twist Villain

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*Holds up spork*
I look back and it's scary how close this was to actually being how some people used to type.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Does that mean we no longer have to spoil Lego Movie 2 about anything?

*Cough* Rex Dangervest *Cough* Twist Villain

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Every 60 seconds in Smashboards, a Mike Movie Take passes. Together we can stop this. Please spread the word ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Have you ever thought about how doors are just really sucky walls?

Makes ya think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom