• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Wait, what happened? Do we have an unlisted video in the playlist again?

OHHHHH boyyyyy here we go.

D

Deleted member

Omg hai ^ I’m faygo-san and I absolutely luuuv @@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! __________________________^ When I walked onto Tokyo street ==I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled nn then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ** he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat ***** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -____-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close == and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (<) ^______;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Do you know what? Faygo, have you eaten a mango before? You copy things over and over, but you never eat mangos. Wait a minute, you have. As a student of the Faygo Mango clan. You have the power of the Raisin Bran Sun from Golden Sun: Obtaining Raisins, but you never truly harness the power of the mango. Shameful, honestly. Until now. Now you must learn to harness the power of a mango. In 1952, you were born. You were a sweet child, but you never harvested the power of the mango, until Swi-fee the legendary Mango farmer trained you. He trained you how to harvest the mangos. You were the only student of him, but you were awesome. With the power of mango, the world would shake and the mangos would all rain from the sky, where everyone would eat them. Did you know your forty two children must all learn from the great teacher Swi-fee to learn the power of the mango? In 1952, Belgrade, Serbia, Swi-fee will eat a mango named "Faygo Mango". He will offer it to you. You ate it delightfully. Will you now harvest the power of mango now that you are a mature adult? Gamer, you have many things to learn. The tongue that you thought tastes like ramen was only many things to come. You must experience the enlightenment of a Faygo Mango adventure, produced by Swi-fee for your mind. You have a life, a great one. Thanks to the mango overlord, Swi-fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Omg hai ^ I’m faygo-san and I absolutely luuuv @@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! __________________________^ When I walked onto Tokyo street ==I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled nn then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ** he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat ***** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -____-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close == and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (<) ^______;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Yo this is pretty ****ing normie **** you gotta turn up the weeb meters to max.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Wait, what happened? Do we have an unlisted video in the playlist again?

OHHHHH boyyyyy here we go.
I would expect something to pop up in the next few days. If it's anything.
I dont know how long a company would want to keep a planned video online, even if hidden.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I would expect something to pop up in the next few days. If it's anything.
I dont know how long a company would want to keep a planned video online, even if hidden.
If I remember correctly the last time this happened was in October and it took about a month for anything to be revealed

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Hey so this isn't relevant to anything but why is Ditto's official art the funniest thing in the entire world

IMG_20190505_181347950.jpg

He looks like he's throwing his arms up because his roommate drank the last moo moo milk in the fridge without asking him

"Had it up to here with you man"

:drflip:

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh that wasn't pasta I typed that.
I’m 50/50 on if I should believe you or not.

Hey so this isn't relevant to anything but why is Ditto's official art the funniest thing in the entire world

View attachment 216455

He looks like he's throwing his arms up because his roommate drank the last moo moo milk in the fridge without asking him

That is a very “fite me bro!” stance he’s taking there.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Maybe until 7PM est tonight
If I remember correctly the last time this happened was in October and it took about a month for anything to be revealed
Urh.. that seems like two extremes there.
Do you remember when that happened bluemonk? (and with what)

If they'd do it that long then it must not be an important video..

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

I don't remember the specifics but the private video appeared around the beginning of October and the next thing that happened was the november 1st direct. My memory is a bit hazy about it though.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 216455

:drflip:
The smile really seals the deal. Face says he's happy but body says he's about to deck somebody.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I don't remember the specifics but the private video appeared around the beginning of October and the next thing that happened was the november 1st direct. My memory is a bit hazy about it though.
Oh. would a livestream video really be private?

Wait, has something happened?
There's a hidden (private) video that was uploaded on the smash youtube channel. No way to know what it is though.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

it's happened twice - may 2015 and october 2018

in both cases, it's character trailers from presentations the next month (roy, ryu, and incineroar/ken)

D

Deleted member

I’ve seen 14,000,605 futures.

How many include the video being released in 40 minutes?

One.
now the question is

who needs to sacrifice themselves in order for this to happen

Teeb147

Smash Legend
it's happened twice - may 2015 and october 2018

in both cases, it's character trailers from presentations the next month (roy, ryu, and incineroar/ken)
So youre telling me that they uploaded character trailers online a whole month in advance of the reveals?
That doesn't seem safe unless they really trust youtube :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i leave for an hour to play minecraft and then i just see this thread on fire

honestly if my switch wasnt low on battery i wouldve just gone back

D

Deleted member

If Sakurai did something for the anniversary of Smash Ultimate's release what would you want him to do?

For me it would be him announcing that there will be a Season 2 of DLC and not only that but that there's no limitations for such, Assist Trophies could be DLC, Spirits could be DLC, Mii Costumes could be DLC or they could bring in entirely new characters. a Season 2 with the only limitation being no characters outside of Video Games could be interesting.
Add a melee styled adventure mode, add a boss rush mode, add the ability to rematch the spirits you defeated, add more challenges

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
atlus: "ok so we're actually going to to use persona in smash as a promotion of 3-4 as well, not just 5"
also atlus:

1557095293521.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today's Turn Left race got suspended due rain, so Imma share this NASCAR meme without any context:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom