• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If Sakurai did something for the anniversary of Smash Ultimate's release what would you want him to do?

For me it would be him announcing that there will be a Season 2 of DLC and not only that but that there's no limitations for such, Assist Trophies could be DLC, Spirits could be DLC, Mii Costumes could be DLC or they could bring in entirely new characters. a Season 2 with the only limitation being no characters outside of Video Games could be interesting.

D

Deleted member

pssh, i can find a copypasta that goes much harder than this, faygo

let's see

ah, this'll do

ahem

You blow your brains out at age 30 due to loneliness and lack of genuine human interaction in a ****ty walk up apartment filled with roaches and drug addicts. You are buried in a no-name cemetery with a generic headstone by the state because literally 0 people give a **** about you, except for that one internet friend that didn’t even know your name but still made a facebook memorial for you on principle (lmao like he gives an actual **** about you) that got 3 likes. Nobody remembers you and your family tree ends because you are literally too pathetic and un****able to even have some ******* out there in the world.

You spoiled the end to endgame. I spoiled the end to your life.
i never spoiled endgame though

noobmaster69 was thanos all along

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
noobmaster69 was thanos all along
You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they traveled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If Sakurai did something for the anniversary of Smash Ultimate's release what would you want him to do?

For me it would be him announcing that there will be a Season 2 of DLC and not only that but that there's no limitations for such, Assist Trophies could be DLC, Spirits could be DLC, Mii Costumes could be DLC or they could bring in entirely new characters. a Season 2 with the only limitation being no characters outside of Video Games could be interesting.
Fix Chrom and Roy's idle animation glitch where they default to Marth's before going into their own.

...I'm a simple man.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Fix Chrom and Roy's idle animation glitch where they default to Marth's before going into their own.

...I'm a simple man.
reminder that bowser still snaps to his brawl stance briefly after several attacks

D

Deleted member

You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they traveled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.
Omg hai ^ I’m faygo-san and I absolutely luuuv @@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! __________________________^ When I walked onto Tokyo street ==I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled nn then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ** he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat ***** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -____-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close == and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (<) ^______;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

D

Deleted member

...I'm a simple man.
While we're at it, fix everyone whose idles change when they hold a small throwing item.

D

Deleted member

This was literally the first place I told... lol
I dropped it casually in here when I was experimenting as a girl and then the first person I told properly turned out to be an idiot so I guess shouting it in public here really is the best choice.

Dunno who I told first when I decided to go with NB, I just casually updated my stuff in a server I was in and just went with that and I guess I only ever mentioned it in passage without a proper announcement.

So yeah, guess I should do that.

Shishœ says:
Gender killed my whole family so now I have forsaken it.
*GENDER DO NOT INTERACT*

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Omg hai ^ I’m faygo-san and I absolutely luuuv @@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! __________________________^ When I walked onto Tokyo street ==I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled nn then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ** he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat ***** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -____-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close == and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (<) ^______;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Evewybody wants a happy ending, wight? But it doesn't awways woww that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you pway this back... it's in cewebwation. I hope famiwies awe weunited. I hope we get it back, in somewhat wike a nowmaw vewsion of the pwanet has been westowed, if thewe evew was such a thing. God, what a wowwd. Univewse now. If you towd me 10 yeaws ago that we wewen't awone, wet awone you know to this extent... I mean, I wouwdn't have been suwpwised. But come on, you know. That epic fowces of dawkness and wight that have come into pway. And fow bettew ow wowse, that's the weawity Mowgan's going to find a way to gwow up in. So I found a pwivate awea to wecowd a wittwe gweeting in case of an untimewy death on my pawt. Not that death at any time is evew timewy. This time twavew thing that we awe going to puww off tomowwow... it's got me scwatching my head about the suwvivabiwity of aww this. But then again that's the hewo gig. Pawt of the jouwney is the end. What am I twipping fow? Evewything is going to wowk out exactwy the way it's supposed to. I wove you 3000.

D

Deleted member

Erdrick and Banjo are the most likely for E3, but I hope Steve is in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Wait, is that really a thing? I never noticed, haha.
Yep.
Started in Smash 4 when some characters with updated idles went back to their Brawl ones with an item.
As well as Dr. Mario using Mario's, Lucas using Ness', and Roy using Marth's.

It got worse in some cases with Ultimate due to more characters being altered to face different angles.
Though ironically Dr. Mario doesn't have this issue anymore.

With some, it's VERY noticeable. Pick up a small item like a Capsule with Wolf, and you'll see what I mean.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Just music stuff like:
- Twilight of the Gods
- Life Will Change, Adachi's Theme and Heartful Cry
- Metal Gear Rising music
- XC2's boss theme and Counterattack
- Fates music that isn't Lost in Thoughts All Alone
- A wider variety of Sonic music like Infinite's Theme, Crisis City, What I'm Made of and All Hail Shadow.
- Tropical Freeze music
- More FF music, One Winged Angel at the bare minimum

Roberk

Smash Champion
1557093704754.png

I really hope that this is a copypasta and that you didn't type all of this out.

D

Deleted member

Evewybody wants a happy ending, wight? But it doesn't awways woww that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you pway this back... it's in cewebwation. I hope famiwies awe weunited. I hope we get it back, in somewhat wike a nowmaw vewsion of the pwanet has been westowed, if thewe evew was such a thing. God, what a wowwd. Univewse now. If you towd me 10 yeaws ago that we wewen't awone, wet awone you know to this extent... I mean, I wouwdn't have been suwpwised. But come on, you know. That epic fowces of dawkness and wight that have come into pway. And fow bettew ow wowse, that's the weawity Mowgan's going to find a way to gwow up in. So I found a pwivate awea to wecowd a wittwe gweeting in case of an untimewy death on my pawt. Not that death at any time is evew timewy. This time twavew thing that we awe going to puww off tomowwow... it's got me scwatching my head about the suwvivabiwity of aww this. But then again that's the hewo gig. Pawt of the jouwney is the end. What am I twipping fow? Evewything is going to wowk out exactwy the way it's supposed to. I wove you 3000.
**** you for this i'm spoiling the movie

- A number of people between -20 and 5,000,000,000,000 die.

- There are people who breathe air

- Thanos is involved in the events of Endgame

- The movie does not contain someone ordering a large burrito

- The movie's plot doesn't mirror the plot of Sharknado 2

- Doctor Doofenschmertz doesn't make an appearance

- Tony the Tiger also doesn't make an appearance

- There is no instance in the movie of a character farting

- There isn't anyone named Jeremy Johannesburg in the movie

- The movie's title is Avengers: Endgame

- Antman doesn't kill Thanos by going up his butthole and expanding

D

Deleted member

You dare omit the second part?

Hai =^_____^= faygo-SAN heeeeeerrreee!! <3 <3 ^__<
I am SUPA SUPA HAppy today!! >____^ <333333333333333333 SASUKE IS HAPPY TOO!! OMG SUPA SUPA KAWAII ~DESU ~DESU Yay! <3 ^_^
Chances are you will see it again >.< <.< <333333333333 (^o^) because I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE telling everybody about my HUBBYZZ SAKUKE! ((<<)- OMG! I LOVE HIM SO MUCHEEEZZ. he is so KAAAWWWAAAIIIII!!!!! ^.^ <33333333 ~desu ~desu
OMG! SASUKE CAME HOOMMMEE! hes home everyone !!!^^. look look, hes home ^^ <333333333333 @_@@@@@@@ ''''____-;;;;;;;;
@@ OH MY GODZZZ SASUKE IS KISSING ME ON THE NECK!!! (@@ (òó) (òó) (òó)>>) he wants to make love to me 0.0. OMG! my heart is racing a million miles an hour <333333333 Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!! ZZZZ NYAAAA!! ^^
Bai Everyone... ME AND SASUKE ARE OFF TO MAKE MORE BABIES.. Yay Yay!!! bumpy bumpy time! Hours of fun time IN SASUKES BED..... NAKED!! OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! <33333333333 [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! >__** ** (O)/ YAY! Yay! happy happy haaaaapppppppppppyyyyyy!! NEKO NEKO KAWAII SUPA supa SUPA KAWAII DESU DESU ; ) "",.._____^^ (--(
NYAAA! ^_^

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yep.
Started in Smash 4 when some characters with updated idles went back to their Brawl ones with an item.
As well as Dr. Mario using Mario's, Lucas using Ness', and Roy using Marth's.

It got worse in some cases with Ultimate due to more characters being altered to face different angles.
Though ironically Dr. Mario doesn't have this issue anymore.

With some, it's VERY noticeable. Pick up a small item like a Capsule with Wolf, and you'll see what I mean.
Wow, I just tried that with Wolf in Training Mode and it's VERY noticeable.

I wonder what it is about idle animations in particular that slipped through the cracks. Apparently there were a lot more issues than I was aware of.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:162::162::162::162::162::162::162::162::162::162:
:smileye:
and we march on
You done Ryuji’d
Just cause I was bored, wanted to list a few Persona songs I think would’ve been cool to include into Smash:

Life Will Change
Jaldabaloh

I’ll Face Myself (Battle)
Break Out of...

Burn My Dread (Spring of Birth ver.)
Heartful Cry
All of Persona 5
You dare omit the second part?

Hai =^_____^= faygo-SAN heeeeeerrreee!! <3 <3 ^__<
I am SUPA SUPA HAppy today!! >____^ <333333333333333333 SASUKE IS HAPPY TOO!! OMG SUPA SUPA KAWAII ~DESU ~DESU Yay! <3 ^_^
Chances are you will see it again >.< <.< <333333333333 (^o^) because I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE telling everybody about my HUBBYZZ SAKUKE! ((<<)- OMG! I LOVE HIM SO MUCHEEEZZ. he is so KAAAWWWAAAIIIII!!!!! ^.^ <33333333 ~desu ~desu
OMG! SASUKE CAME HOOMMMEE! hes home everyone !!!^^. look look, hes home ^^ <333333333333 @_@@@@@@@ ''''____-;;;;;;;;
@@ OH MY GODZZZ SASUKE IS KISSING ME ON THE NECK!!! (@@ (òó) (òó) (òó)>>) he wants to make love to me 0.0. OMG! my heart is racing a million miles an hour <333333333 Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!! ZZZZ NYAAAA!! ^^
Bai Everyone... ME AND SASUKE ARE OFF TO MAKE MORE BABIES.. Yay Yay!!! bumpy bumpy time! Hours of fun time IN SASUKES BED..... NAKED!! OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! <33333333333 [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! >__** ** (O)/ YAY! Yay! happy happy haaaaapppppppppppyyyyyy!! NEKO NEKO KAWAII SUPA supa SUPA KAWAII DESU DESU ; ) "",.._____^^ (--(
NYAAA! ^_^
Imagine having a gender

This post made by NB gang
055110F3-CADF-44F4-8E3E-A81DEA2C06D0.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Where do you guys get these copypastas?

Roberk

Smash Champion
Just music stuff like:
- Twilight of the Gods
1557094005267.png

This is literally all I wanted out of Ultimate. That's it. I was excited for Ultimate but when it came to my actual wishlist for it, all I wanted that was within reason was Twilight of the Gods. The late November datamine was exciting but also extremely disappointing because of the absence of this song.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Where do you guys get these copypastas?
what is the meaning of life? what happens after we die? and more recently, if a minecraft world is infinite, how does the sun travel around it?

contrary to popular belief, the minecraft world is actually infinite, in the sense that a single seed can theoretically generate an infinite world. it’s impossible to travel more than 29,999,994 blocks in any direction (and i don’t think you can set the worldborder any higher), but the world generation doesn’t stop there - you can go to the “edge” of the world and see the world go on far past the border.

it is also known that the minecraft world is flat, not a sphere or cube. we know this because the gravitational force is constant no matter how high you go, which is true for infinite flat worlds (with thickness) but not with a sphere or cube.

something else interesting is that no matter how high you go, the sun stays the same size. you’d think that if the sun were a certain distance from the overworld then it would appear bigger as you moved closer. furthermore, the sun does go down over the horizon without (as far as we know) moving through the overworld.

therefore, we have reached the conclusion that the sun is infinitely far away from the minecraft world - so infinitely far away that it goes beyond the infiniteness of the overworld. though we have a problem - how can an infinitely far object have any apparent size? for instance, if you were to travel further and further away from our sun, it would become smaller and smaller until it eventually disappeared. this is true for any object of finite size, which leads us to the next conclusion - that the minecraft sun is infinitely large.

to summarize, the minecraft sun is not a large ball in the sky - it is an infinitely large mass an infinite distance away from the overworld.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
what is the meaning of life? what happens after we die? and more recently, if a minecraft world is infinite, how does the sun travel around it?

contrary to popular belief, the minecraft world is actually infinite, in the sense that a single seed can theoretically generate an infinite world. it’s impossible to travel more than 29,999,994 blocks in any direction (and i don’t think you can set the worldborder any higher), but the world generation doesn’t stop there - you can go to the “edge” of the world and see the world go on far past the border.

it is also known that the minecraft world is flat, not a sphere or cube. we know this because the gravitational force is constant no matter how high you go, which is true for infinite flat worlds (with thickness) but not with a sphere or cube.

something else interesting is that no matter how high you go, the sun stays the same size. you’d think that if the sun were a certain distance from the overworld then it would appear bigger as you moved closer. furthermore, the sun does go down over the horizon without (as far as we know) moving through the overworld.

therefore, we have reached the conclusion that the sun is infinitely far away from the minecraft world - so infinitely far away that it goes beyond the infiniteness of the overworld. though we have a problem - how can an infinitely far object have any apparent size? for instance, if you were to travel further and further away from our sun, it would become smaller and smaller until it eventually disappeared. this is true for any object of finite size, which leads us to the next conclusion - that the minecraft sun is infinitely large.

to summarize, the minecraft sun is not a large ball in the sky - it is an infinitely large mass an infinite distance away from the overworld.
All that worthless text and you still didn’t answer my question.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Add in an actually good online mode for a fighting game.
Or at least make it so that arenas don't crash so goddamn much.

Also add in SMT content because I aint getting SMTV in 2019.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom