• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I really wish I was in Paris right now.
May someone please allow commands on Earth?
/tp @p 48° 51′ 30″ N 2° 20′ 01″ E

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So marvel phase four might have had some more movies and shows leaked:
Most interesting stuff in it are:
Black knight, thunderbolts and the possibility of red hulk

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So marvel phase four might have had some more movies and shows leaked:
Most interesting stuff in it are:
Black knight, thunderbolts and the possibility of red hulk

**** yeah

Zelgius in the MCU

D

Deleted member

tbh i was actually nervous about doing it here before i was like "wait why am i nervous" because it's not like y'all would mind or something lmaoo
I am very happy for you, no need to be nervous.

D

Deleted member

bruh lmfao

oh uh also
he/him i guess
i'm still new to this whole thing considering i just came out to people i know irl like
3 days ago
even though i've been soul searching for like half a decade
Just take your time buddy, it's never really simple but it's real "feeling comfortable with yourself" hours all the time here so do what best suits you.
Anyways
download63f5ec1f__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2fcover4.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i'm not gonna answer that question

thanos says "nb people are valid. also i'm going to murder half of the ****ing universe"
“I’m gonna murder one out of every two living beings. The perfect binary.”

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Have Mythra join you.

Once the mods smell cleavage, they hunt like sharks in a feeding frenzy.
Mythra as Chaos Control, she can just teleport away if the mods get her. :V

Me however...

Gotta go fast as they say!!

D

Deleted member

Just take your time buddy, it's never really simple but it's real "feeling comfortable with yourself" hours all the time here so do what best suits you.
Anyways
View attachment 216441
even if endgame does beat avatar will it really stand a chance against shrek 5
This was literally the first place I told... lol
yeah but i mean like
this place is like
public yeah
whereas all the peeps i told irl are close friends telling this place felt like shouting it from the rooftops lmao

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
yeah but i mean like
this place is like
public yeah
whereas all the peeps i told irl are close friends telling this place felt like shouting it from the rooftops lmao
I guess bud but like

I don’t think many people would just snoop on my SmashBoards post history or profile tbh

On the other hand I haven’t told very many people IRL yet hahahahaha

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
mods are suffering a temporary lapse in attention, quick, post cereals better than raisin bran

1557092440861.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I pulled like 10 five stars with these tickets in heroes for Golden week. One of which was my second brave ephraim. So I decided it was time for this:
I’ll have to get merges down the line but it should be powerful.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, if I had a dollar for every time you posted this image, I'd be able to singlehandedly buy enough tickets to make Endgame beat Avatar.
I only posted it like...
Three times? Three times is not a lot.

D

Deleted member

mods are suffering a temporary lapse in attention, quick, post cereals better than raisin bran

View attachment 216444
You fool. You buffoon. You idiot. If you say something like that again I will raise money on GoFundMe to make enough money to go to a medical school. Then I will spend several years studying human anatomy and advanced surgery techniques. Next, I will track you down and cut open your skin and muscles and replace them with your dog’s. Next, I will buy a faux fur carpet from IKEA and superglue it to your weak skin, this turning you into a ****ing furry, Mark my words. When you wake up, you’ll be a furry. I have done it before and I won’t hesitate to do it again. I am the sole reason why humans have less bones as an adult than they did as a baby, and I WILL prove it. I will NOT however, use any form of anesthetic. You will watch me fill your empty limp body with your dog’s skeleton. And it WILL be painful. You won’t be able to show yourself outside anymore. Kind of ironic, huh? You spend your life behind that screen of yours alone by choice. Soon you will be forced to go into depressing isolation. The clock is ticking.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright folks, time for me to go! No special Kasumi gif for the last post, sooo I guess I just repost the one I did today.

On that all said, hope you all have a great time here! See ya!
what I have done 64.gif

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
You fool. You buffoon. You idiot. If you say something like that again I will raise money on GoFundMe to make enough money to go to a medical school. Then I will spend several years studying human anatomy and advanced surgery techniques. Next, I will track you down and cut open your skin and muscles and replace them with your dog’s. Next, I will buy a faux fur carpet from IKEA and superglue it to your weak skin, this turning you into a ****ing furry, Mark my words. When you wake up, you’ll be a furry. I have done it before and I won’t hesitate to do it again. I am the sole reason why humans have less bones as an adult than they did as a baby, and I WILL prove it. I will NOT however, use any form of anesthetic. You will watch me fill your empty limp body with your dog’s skeleton. And it WILL be painful. You won’t be able to show yourself outside anymore. Kind of ironic, huh? You spend your life behind that screen of yours alone by choice. Soon you will be forced to go into depressing isolation. The clock is ticking.
pssh, i can find a copypasta that goes much harder than this, faygo

let's see

ah, this'll do

ahem

You blow your brains out at age 30 due to loneliness and lack of genuine human interaction in a ****ty walk up apartment filled with roaches and drug addicts. You are buried in a no-name cemetery with a generic headstone by the state because literally 0 people give a **** about you, except for that one internet friend that didn’t even know your name but still made a facebook memorial for you on principle (lmao like he gives an actual **** about you) that got 3 likes. Nobody remembers you and your family tree ends because you are literally too pathetic and un****able to even have some ******* out there in the world.

You spoiled the end to endgame. I spoiled the end to your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom