• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I know you faked this. But this could easily still be the next update.

God, imagine doing break the targets for THIS roster.
I'm not really expecting break the targets in any way.

But with the effort that went into stage builder and the other non-Joker stuff, it doesn't seem as far-fetched anymore.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Yo you 0-2'd someone? I'm proud of you chief good for you man!

Seriously good job.
Thanks buddy! My next set is against the #8 seeded player, but if I win I’m guaranteed to move on to the final bracket (regardless if on the winners or losers side).

So we’ll see how that goes.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm more into lewd stuff like hand holding or kisses on the cheek
I showed you that decent Micaiah with Orbs in her [REDACTED] and then you come up with really really dirty things instead

Smh my head you massive perv.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd love if home run contest returned, especially with the newcomers and their batting animations.

D

Deleted member

I'm not really expecting break the targets in any way.

But with the effort that went into stage builder and the other non-Joker stuff, it doesn't seem as far-fetched anymore.
I’d like stage builder, but only as a little side thing that I’d maybe visit once. Maybe twice. Doesn’t seem worth it, honestly.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Update 4.0 gives us Movie Sonic as a new alternate costume for Sonic to promote the new movie. It replaces all of Sonic's costumes.

And it confirms Detective Pikachu as an echo fighter of Ganondorf.

D

Deleted member

Thanks buddy! My next set is against the #8 seeded player, but if I win I’m guaranteed to move on to the final bracket (regardless if on the winners or losers side).

So we’ll see how that goes.
Well based off of playing against you in Arenas I have faith in you if you try hard and put your skills to the test I'm sure you'll win.

Regardless of if your brackets are being streamed or not I'll be rooting for ya! It would be cool for someone I know to win a tournament or at least get #2nd place.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Man I want to partake in a lot of this forum's AMAs but I don't actually have any questions to ask anyone.

Maybe I'm overthinking it and should just ask whatever first comes to mind.

D

Deleted member

I too can press F12 and take a screenshot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Update 4.0 gives us Movie Sonic as a new alternate costume for Sonic to promote the new movie. It replaces all of Sonic's costumes.

And it confirms Detective Pikachu as an echo fighter of Ganondorf.
Longchu3.jpg

Oh lawd he comin

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I doubt Break The Targets is returning, since it kept getting worse and worse with each game after Melee. I actually expect to see Target Blast return if anything.

Now, Board The Platforms? Let's talk.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I need help guys.

I'm trying to lose weight but frankly it's not working.

I need people to pester me into staying on my diet. Preferably through PM and ideally all the time.

Anyone willing to help?

D

Deleted member

I need help guys.

I need people to pester me into staying on my diet. Preferably through PM and ideally all the time.

Anyone willing to help?
Gladly mate.
The most important part about losing weight is a consistent schedule. Not only is it better to do less everyday then to do more every other week, getting into that pattern can really help you mentally too. It really is just keeping the schedule for a week or two, and you'll be used to it and losing weight in no time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Look, I'm not saying I hate what you guys are doing with the whole Ninty Direct and photoshop, in fact, it's kinda funny, but I'm just letting you know that I got a Trolling infraction (or warning) for making a similar April Direct joke before Joker was revealed.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gladly mate.
The most important part about losing weight is a consistent schedule. Not only is it better to do less everyday then to do more every other week, getting into that pattern can really help you mentally too. It really is just keeping the schedule for a week or two, and you'll be used to it and losing weight in no time.
I just need to stay on my diet. Could you PM me?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Honestly the best thing one can do for Break the Targets is make a builder of that. Like that we get unique ones back. Only thing I'd suggest is that it forces you to beat it yourself before you can upload it
That would be amazing! They should make that happen for Targets and Board the Platforms.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
SO YOU KNOW THAT WE OUT THERE
CLOSING WINDOWS THAT ARE OPEN
THE FORECASTER HAS AWOKEN
NOW THAT WE KNOW THE WIND WILL CHANGE

Come on they used it at the Game Awards teaser why isn't it there
I'm really surprised they didn't add that song. It's like, one of two songs that define P5 that everyone knows.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm really surprised they didn't add that song. It's like, one of two songs that define P5 that everyone knows.
why, hinata, it's simple calculus

how else would they get you to drop $2.90 for kasumi + life will change, colours flying high and the p5r battle theme?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I need help guys.

Anyone willing to help?
I'm down. My brother and I have been working out together for the past few months so since I'm already in the groove I can help pass on experience and pointers that I've learned from my time of building up muscle.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
tbf in all seriousness I can't see both Break the Targets AND Home Run returning this time, at least not in the same update. gotta be one or the other

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
tbf in all seriousness I can't see both Break the Targets AND Home Run returning this time, at least not in the same update. gotta be one or the other
Since making a break the targets for each character would be very time consuming with 70+ characters, I think they should just add a Break the Targets mode to stage builder, maybe even one for board the platforms mode as well.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I need help guys.

Anyone willing to help?
I got you fam.

I am a gay who barely takes care of himself, but I got you bro.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
why, hinata, it's simple calculus

how else would they get you to drop $2.90 for kasumi + life will change, colours flying high and the p5r battle theme?
I hate that you're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom