• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
me, encouraging wholesome content while simultaneously nudging Mythra Mythra for a six part edea saga

If someone told me in January when I started doing stick figures that I would have like 3 lewd drawing series on progress by this month I would have said: "**** yeah, I knew I was a filthy ******* all this time"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
a mistake that can be rectified in 10-12 months

View attachment 216393
Yeah, I wish. :p

Sorry but I ain't going to buy a PS4 for one game, it's either Switch port or nothing, and even then, I don't know if P5 would be a good game for me considering it's a game that ask you ALOOOOOT of time to get into the good **** or even finish at all, and my ~600 hours on XB2 are I think enough when it come to me playing big JRPG for now.

So sorry, not my problem.:mybodyisreggie:
I have but one sentence for nasty *****s like you.
View attachment 216394
Discuss with our fist, huh?
074.png

How is that, cat boy?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, Gentlepanda Gentlepanda liked my previous post, and @Dyllybirdy & @KarneraMythos asked me to tag them whatever I share my work here, so I figure the two might be interested.

In all cases, here you go, remember it's still In-Progress work.
View attachment 216377
Yeah, in case you didn't got it the first time, Hota isn't as....let's say, humanoid as his sister.
Blue Hunter X *makes highly detailed sprite art*

Me: Oh right I have OCs I should probably do something with. Me make slappy on keyboard!
fireconceptquickdraw.png

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I think it's cause it's got invincibility frames on it meaning whenever anyone tries to challenge it you get a feeling of "You fool, you made one of the most basic mistakes that a genius such as myself lured you right in to"

Of course, then someone counters it which makes me scream in panic
Yeah whenever I play Ridley I always have trouble with counter characters, I guess I rely on that up smash way too much

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Blue Hunter X *makes highly detailed sprite art*

Me: Oh right I have OCs I should probably do something with. Me make slappy on keyboard!
View attachment 216398
Wow there buddy, you gotta wait I finish those "highly detailled sprites" before putting yourself down, especially when those higly detaillted sprites as you say take atleast a month or two, if not more in worst cases, so I don't think you should compare our work like that.

What I'm saying is, stop staying I do good sprites, they are just OK, I swear. :V

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So, I assume y'all have talked about that new rumor goin' round the bend about the official Smash Bros YouTube channel supposedly uploading a private video, and how that totally means we're getting a new DLC reveal soon, even though this has happened before?

It's a couple hours old, so I just assume it's made it to here already.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I just played Joker online and the duck hunt dog was plsying ***** and staying far away from me at all cost so I played the same game back and only used GUN and Eiha. And when he kepts running from me I stopped right away and didnt chase after him

Update: He left pff

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I just played Joker online and the duck hunt dog was plsying ***** and staying far away from me at all cost so I played the same game back and only used GUN and Eiha. And when he kepts running from me I stopped right away and didnt chase after him

I mean, Duck Hunt is a zoner. They're not supposed to get up close, lol.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Whining to a whiner is still whining, no matter how rude you are.
This is honestly a logical fallacy, it's like a milder version of saying that opposing bigots is bigotry.

I'm really far behind on the thread, but isn't Arigarmy the one correcting the logical fallacy 2Wrongs>Right

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
dang didn't realize it was yesterday, kind of odd to put it on May the 4th which already kind of has it's own niche
Yeah. It was a little weird. There were plenty of Star Wars books though, let me tell you. Pretty good lineup this year. There’s even some legit manga. Pokémon and My Hero Academia to be specific.
Nope. Though I still started on Simone's Secret Six and boy, I'm glad I did.

Easily my favorite DC comic up there with Hellblazer.
Hmm. Haven’t read that one. I’ll check it out.
I’m ashamed to say I forgot and I just borrowed what my roommate got from it.
We all do what we gotta do. What did they grab?
So, I assume y'all have talked about that new rumor goin' round the bend about the official Smash Bros YouTube channel supposedly uploading a private video, and how that totally means we're getting a new DLC reveal soon, even though this has happened before?

It's a couple hours old, so I just assume it's made it to here already.
Yeah. I’ve seen it. Wonder how soon it will be till whatever it is goes up.

5 tears says it’s a Joker style teaser telling us a character and to look forward to E3.

D

Deleted member

>move in with sister for financial reasons
>she takes a nap
>she snores super ****ing loudly
1557086880384.png

guess this is my life for the next year or two

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

and if that don't work?

1557086909196.png

use more gun

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Yeah. I’ve seen it. Wonder how soon it will be till whatever it is goes up.

5 tears says it’s a Joker style teaser telling us a character and to look forward to E3.
from what i can tell, the two times this has happened before--october 2018 and may 2015--were both just under 1 month prior to presentations. this is probably a character trailer for a pre-E3 presentation uploaded in advance, like how roy/ryu were seperated from nintendo's main event at E3 2015.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

we deliberate over what the unlisted video is for the next month and then it turns out to just be an ad

Last edited by a moderator:

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Some interesting stuff is definitely happening all the way to E3.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
from what i can tell, the two times this has happened before--october 2018 and may 2015--were both just under 1 month prior to presentations. this is probably a character trailer for a pre-E3 presentation uploaded in advance, like how roy/ryu were seperated from nintendo's main event at E3 2015.
I see. I wasn’t actively watching directs then so I didn’t know. I guess that makes sense though. So a trailer isn’t imminent then.

D

Deleted member

Hey remember when everybody thought we were getting an October direct cause the new tag was removed and there was an unlisted video?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
fine

it turns out to be an advertisement that is not a direct or a presentation or a character reveal or anything of the sort
nintendo about to leak erdrick by accident in a completely normal ad like they did stage builder

1557087425554.png

only real gamers will remember this leak

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
:ultisabelle: moveset does a good job at being adorable, I just wish it had a little more functionality for some of her moves, like the upsmash or the jab.
Jab to D-Tilt works and it can kill at high percents.
So does Jab to D-Smash and Pocket
Up-Smash just needs a bigger hitbox so that people can't fall out of the second hit.

Her issues are more in her special moves, since Lloid doesn't even work, and Fishing Rod is just unsafe. At least they made it so that it can 2-Frame the entire cast, but Lloid still can't do anything.
And she just can't close out stocks, since her grounded kill options are all laggy as heck except D-Tilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom