• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hmm. Haven’t read that one. I’ll check it out.
I highly recommend it, especially if you like anti-villains. It has a great cast and consistently good writing and art.

Just a warning: it has a lot of gore.

fine

it turns out to be an advertisement that is not a direct or a presentation or a character reveal or anything of the sort
A Nintendo announcement that isn't related to Smash? Sounds fake.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In my defense I was getting groceries on my bike, and he grabbed some stuff I wasn’t familiar with like Moonstruck and Interceptor
I read the Interceptor one. Never read it before, but It’s pretty cool. Kind of want to make it into a video game.

They have some real good stuff. There’s your standard DC, Marvel, and Valiant setup books to get you hooked on upcoming arcs , they had this really cute book called letters to the Justice League. They had reprints of Spawn and Hellboy #1. They had a Minecraft comic that was actually kind of scary. The aforementioned Manga. A pretty good haul honestly.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, sex is cool and all but have you ever spent 24 uninterrupted hours with someone you love?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
remember when someone supposedly found an incomplete Ganondorf at the 2014 Best Buy demos by clicking random

wonder if that was legit or not

D

Deleted member

I dunno about y'all but I never have enough patience to make a good stage in stage builder.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
from what i can tell, the two times this has happened before--october 2018 and may 2015--were both just under 1 month prior to presentations. this is probably a character trailer for a pre-E3 presentation uploaded in advance, like how roy/ryu were seperated from nintendo's main event at E3 2015.
Sakurai doesn't care about E3. He does his reveals whenever he feels like it. Every Smash Direct is E3 to him.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Inb4 Nintendo shadowdrops another Smash video just like they did for Joker and 3.0.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hey y’all, I just won my 1st set in pools!

Unfortunately, there isn’t any stream (it’s focusing on the Melee doubles tourney), but if you wanna see my progress, I’ll link the tourney bracket below:
The bracket
(I’m in pool 8)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The new video uploaded is just Sakurai staring at the camera for 25 minutes. On the 26th he gets up and walks away.

The internet goes into a frenzy trying to decipher what it means and what newcomer it's a clue to.

There's a dragon statue in the background. Everyone continues to further overthink the Erdrick thing because of it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What will tonight hold for us

Will it actually be a bravely character
Will they bring along octopath mii costumes and bravely/octopath stickers

Why am I saying tonight? Cause everyone’s gonna forget I said this and either I can let this post die if I’m wrong or quote myself if I’m right by some miracle

D

Deleted member

Who could forget David Hayter accidentally leaking jigglypuff too
This is the actual reason there were no new codecs this game.

D

Deleted member

Hey y’all, I just won my 1st set in pools!

Unfortunately, there isn’t any stream (it’s focusing on the Melee doubles tourney), but if you wanna see my progress, I’ll link the tourney bracket below:
The bracket
(I’m in pool 8)
Yo you 0-2'd someone? I'm proud of you chief good for you man!

Seriously good job.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Freedom of speech doesn't work that way!

Freedom of speech doesn't protect you from being criticized for being an ***, it just protects you from being dragged to jail for it. Freedom of speech does not protect you from social consequences, it is not a get out of jail free card for not having people judge you for being a terrible person.
So any opinions besides your own make the opinion givers terrible people?

The memes are dumb and childish anyway.
Breaking news: Angry mod hates memes.

we really live in a society

View attachment 216409
I dont know how I fell anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom