• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

d8b154c.jpg

listen all i'm saying is that they could've used sanic and it would've looked better

D

Deleted member

Everytime I look at that Sonic design, I wince slightly in uncomfortableness.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I think it's a bit too early for that private video to be E3 just yet, what I expect is that sometime this month Erdrick or whoever its gonna be will be revealed and then they'll be released at E3. I don't think we'll know when that happens until it happens, since Sakurai's shown that he is completely unhinged this time around and will give out news whenever he wants, direct be damned.

D

Deleted member

I just realized this...
I should put the "I love you guys!" Rex quote in spoilers.

D

Deleted member

That private video is just gonna be 5 seconds of Sakurai in his office turning around and saying "yeah erdrick's in"

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
What I think will happen with news of that new Video rumor.

1. 2nd DLC Fighter will be revealed in a preview trailer sometime in May.
2. A disclaimer will be at the end of the trailer that a Smash Direct will happen around E3.
3. Smash Direct Video will detail the character, and Patch 4.0 additions.
4. 3rd DLC character will be revealed in a preview at the end of the direct and released sometime in August-September after another random Smash video like Joker.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What I think will happen with news of that new Video rumor.

1. 2nd DLC Fighter will be revealed in a preview trailer sometime in May.
2. A disclaimer will be at the end of the trailer that a Smash Direct will happen around E3.
3. Smash Direct Video will detail the character, and Patch 4.0 additions.
4. 3rd DLC character will be revealed in a preview at the end of the direct and released sometime in August-September after another random Smash video like Joker.
Which rumor is this now?

D

Deleted member

I am thinking of E3 right now.
Nintendo's E3 is looking extremely hype!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Well I just read the last few pages and I now have a massive headache needless to say it wasn't fun.

I'm just gonna leave again.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, I'm impressed by the edits of movie sonic. This one is quite interesting.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I'd absolutely be down for a character reveal pre-E3, then at E3 we get that character and a reveal of the next one. That said, I still doubt that the hidden video means we get something this month. But I can't fully believe either extreme at this point. Joker being shown off with no warning makes me question either assumption.

D

Deleted member

No **** bud
That was pretty uncool but nobody said anything cause nobody wanted to give attention to a pretty big spoiler lol
I did not know it was a spoiler in my defense, I apologize profusely.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
An easy way for me to like characters in cartoons or video games is by casting Matthew Mercer as their VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom