• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh hey Gentlepanda's posting funny reactions to food again, ha ha, the scamp, let's see what he's said no-

bubububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububu

nourish me with nutrients, mother
236 (1).jpg

85c.gif

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Ah, I see we're taking a disproportionately large **** on a user who isn't doing that much wrong.
Guess I really didn't miss much.
Don't you understand though? Sometimes he awkwardly shills agumon so that gives everybody grounds to hate his guts and everything he does.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry, but maybe that's just your problem.
first he took panda, and then hinata
when will the slaughter end, graizen?
you have to understand that it isn't right
the accident wasn't your fault
you need to let go, graizen
you can rest now

D

Deleted member

View attachment 216038View attachment 216039
I have been found out and am currently fleeing from my home. I must go into hiding. Tell my dear mother that I shall miss her and wish I could have been there more often. Tell my wife Anastasia that I love her dearly and have left a small fortune in our shared bank account for our beautiful children and that all my belongings may be sold to support them all. Tell my grandmother she can choke on her vile tongue. With deep regret I must leave them all behind as my mere presence endangers their safety, for I have come across the weaponry Moydow has stashed away in their hideout, which I cannot destroy as it would risk annihilation of the UK as we know it, which is a tragedy. Let my tale be known by the masses, for they must learn the unjust truths of the world I have foolishly uncovered. I cannot defeat Moydow but if the masses all come together than you may have a chance. I've slayed many a demonic soul but they do not compare. Frankly, comparing my greatest kill to them is am insult to Moydow. I do not fear however, even though I'm shaking as I'm writing this down, I have accepted death's cold embrace and have ran to do my favourite pasttime before I disappear from this world. I shall not be the only one to fall, for though I acknowledge that I would be slain as soon as I raise my weapon on Moydow, I shall at the very least rid this world of the cancers of the world known as nazis and terfs. Farewell all, I shall remember each and everyone one of you dearly. Except for Shishœ because she's a real ***** for stealing my blueberry muffins. I paid 3 euros for those! THREE EUROS! She doesn't even like them and knew I spent all my wages on them due to my crippling addiction to anthocyanins. Seriously, **** her. With that, I say farewell, may I have the fortune of being spared a slow, painful death
ever heard of the enter key gwen

D

Deleted member

I found a discord user that I like, but why have I not friended them until now?
Huh.

Oh Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , I just ate my bowl of ramen.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

How many times have you posted about Thanos tho? Be fair to the guy.
and my post history isn't just pictures of thanos over and over again with a caption ranging from "here guys have some thanos" and "god i love thanos" and "jesus christ thanos is so ****ing dummy thicc"

...never mind i see your point

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
therapist: panda, meat clown is just in your head, he can't hurt you
meat clown:

1557008731362.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
and my post history isn't just pictures of thanos over and over again with a caption ranging from "here guys have some thanos" and "god i love thanos" and "jesus christ thanos is so ****ing dummy thicc"

The lack of the word "anus" on this post is disturbing :V

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
first he took panda, and then hinata
when will the slaughter end, graizen?
you have to understand that it isn't right
the accident wasn't your fault
you need to let go, graizen
you can rest now
He won't stop until half of all the posters on this site are dead.

He already has 3 of the Infinitymon. 3 more and he can get Agumon in Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

therapist: panda, meat clown is just in your head, he can't hurt you
meat clown:

View attachment 216058
you know when you experience things
y'all ever just, uhhhhhhhhhhh

View attachment 216056

spoon out some of that sushi?
and then they're over

bubububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububu

nourish me with nutrients, mother
and you still can't explain them

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Faygo this is the fifth week in a row you’ve been in baby jail and you’re only hallucinating that you’re in the thread ****posting. Come back, we miss you. Snap back to reality- ope there goes gravity- ope

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
i've made serious changes around here, chap i've never met before but has good taste in wanted newcomers

you're in my domain now

The Reign of Plushiedea ft. Kasumemes, Thanosposting and Real Degeneracy Hours

In Technicolor

D

Deleted member

Faygo this is the fifth week in a row you’ve been in baby jail and you’re only hallucinating that you’re in the thread ****posting. Come back, we miss you. Snap back to reality- ope there goes gravity- ope
do i need to talk about the ethereal power of hope again

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
*Sees the thread title*
*Sees that BatCrab BatCrab actually posted something*

What the **** did I miss?
I was only gone for 2 hours.

Edit: Even Chandeelure Chandeelure is back too? Man, today seems to be an eventful day for Smashboards.
Good to have you back buddy.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Chandeelure Chandeelure

My friend.

It's good to see you're well.

Once I would have hoped you could have returned some semblance of sanity to this place.

But it is too late. For us. For me.

Run, old friend.

Save yourself.

Or just give it a few minutes, it might clear itself up.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
How are you, Smashboards users?

It's been months...

Oh.
Chandeelure? Seeing you is like a breath of fresh air in trying times.

In the time you've been gone lots has changed. Character speculation has given way to ****posts, drama, and a rotating list of discussion topics.

Please stay.

PLEASE.

D

Deleted member

On an unrelated note, I tried out Labo VR with Mario Odyssey.
The resolution obviously left much to be desired, but it did work surprisingly well, holding it isn't as uncomfortable as it looks. Challenges themselves aren't much, but it is neat to see Odyssey from a new perspective like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom