• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

He can't be the Agumon guy anymore, so he has nothing else of value to contribute.
Yeah , as well as your fixation with pizza.
Maybe you are the one that loves food the most here.

Maybe you made that post.

Want my beans? I can give it to you.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

bubububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububububu

nourish me with nutrients, mother

Iridium

Smash Hero
Do any of you look at the amount of people who have been missing as of today? They escaped the beast, this site. They evaded confinement here, but we remain trapped by the genius planning of our admins and mods. We need a saviour to save us, but they never answer. Too safe, they are.

**** Star Wars day, this is more important

Noipoi Noipoi Uh, this one goes to you.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Pffft y’all just **** one someone cause you’ve always **** on them and can’t stop no matter what they do

Graizen

Smash Champion
I love this board and i love you guys.

Thats why i try to post good food!

Everyone loves good food!

I want you guys to be happy!

D

Deleted member

throwback thsaturday
remember when graizen ****ing murdered you with a sick roast and now you're just a figment of our collective imagination that we generated into existence through the power of a lost hope that will never be

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Screenshot_2019-05-04-23-54-49.png
Screenshot_2019-05-04-23-54-42.png

I have been found out and am currently fleeing from my home. I must go into hiding. Tell my dear mother that I shall miss her and wish I could have been there more often. Tell my wife Anastasia that I love her dearly and have left a small fortune in our shared bank account for our beautiful children and that all my belongings may be sold to support them all. Tell my grandmother she can choke on her vile tongue. With deep regret I must leave them all behind as my mere presence endangers their safety, for I have come across the weaponry Moydow has stashed away in their hideout, which I cannot destroy as it would risk annihilation of the UK as we know it, which is a tragedy. Let my tale be known by the masses, for they must learn the unjust truths of the world I have foolishly uncovered. I cannot defeat Moydow but if the masses all come together than you may have a chance. I've slayed many a demonic soul but they do not compare. Frankly, comparing my greatest kill to them is am insult to Moydow. I do not fear however, even though I'm shaking as I'm writing this down, I have accepted death's cold embrace and have ran to do my favourite pasttime before I disappear from this world. I shall not be the only one to fall, for though I acknowledge that I would be slain as soon as I raise my weapon on Moydow, I shall at the very least rid this world of the cancers of the world known as nazis and terfs. Farewell all, I shall remember each and everyone one of you dearly. Except for Shishœ because she's a real ***** for stealing my blueberry muffins. I paid 3 euros for those! THREE EUROS! She doesn't even like them and knew I spent all my wages on them due to my crippling addiction to anthocyanins. Seriously, **** her. With that, I say farewell, may I have the fortune of being spared a slow, painful death

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I love this board and i love you guys.

Thats why i try to post good food!

Everyone loves good food!

I want you guys to be happy!
If you love the boards so much, try to actually contribute to conversation instead of just showing up every now and then with a picture of food you got off Google Images.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
remember when graizen ****ing murdered you with a sick roast and now you're just a figment of our collective imagination that we generated into existence through the power of a lost hope that will never be
the gentlepanda's been dead for five years

he died at vorkuta during the escape

'gentlepanda' is just a construct, a coping mechanism you created to avoid facing the harsh reality

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean it doesn’t have to be 1:1 exact to how it works in the games, it’s not like all :ultmegaman: weapons work exactly the same, what did you have in mind for his up special?

I didn’t say Speed Burner was bad, I just think Shotgun Ice would be more fun to use.
I don't think each weapon has to be exact, but if there's something that works just as fine without changing drastically, that should be used.

To avoid using another Fire recovery move, I think Wing Spiral would be fine, just have MMX go up even higher when he does the attack. There's also the Mach Dash from the Blade Armor or the Falcon Dash. There's also the MMX8 version of the Shoryuken, which looks a bit more like Ryu's, but I'd probably give him the MMX2 version anyway.

Storm Tornado could be an Up-Smash, and if not that, Shining Ray from MMX8.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 216038View attachment 216039
I have been found out and am currently fleeing from my home. I must go into hiding. Tell my dear mother that I shall miss her and wish I could have been there more often. Tell my wife Anastasia that I love her dearly and have left a small fortune in our shared bank account for our beautiful children and that all my belongings may be sold to support them all. Tell my grandmother she can choke on her vile tongue. With deep regret I must leave them all behind as my mere presence endangers their safety, for I have come across the weaponry Moydow has stashed away in their hideout, which I cannot destroy as it would risk annihilation of the UK as we know it, which is a tragedy. Let my tale be known by the masses, for they must learn the unjust truths of the world I have foolishly uncovered. I cannot defeat Moydow but if the masses all come together than you may have a chance. I've slayed many a demonic soul but they do not compare. Frankly, comparing my greatest kill to them is am insult to Moydow. I do not fear however, even though I'm shaking as I'm writing this down, I have accepted death's cold embrace and have ran to do my favourite pasttime before I disappear from this world. I shall not be the only one to fall, for though I acknowledge that I would be slain as soon as I raise my weapon on Moydow, I shall at the very least rid this world of the cancers of the world known as nazis and terfs. Farewell all, I shall remember each and everyone one of you dearly. Except for Shishœ because she's a real ***** for stealing my blueberry muffins. I paid 3 euros for those! THREE EUROS! She doesn't even like them and knew I spent all my wages on them due to my crippling addiction to anthocyanins. Seriously, **** her. With that, I say farewell, may I have the fortune of being spared a slow, painful death
Moydow after reading this:
thanos.gif

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
If you love the boards so much, try to actually contribute to conversation instead of just showing up every now and then with a picture of food you got off Google Images.
we were literally just memeing about freezerburn what discussion was there for him to contribute to

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
gwen please answer your 50 discord messages

gwen please

discord is calling and you won't pick up the phone

Graizen

Smash Champion
I'm sorry, but maybe that's just your problem.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The evil is defeated

D

Deleted member

Ah, I see we're taking a disproportionately large **** on a user who isn't doing that much wrong.
Guess I really didn't miss much.

D

Deleted member

'gentlepanda' is just a construct, a coping mechanism you created to avoid facing the harsh reality
who cares if it's just a coping mechanism
listen
believing is the key to understanding the truth underlying the words, the truth underlying the ideas they represent, and the truth underlying who we are as individuals
the power of belief, the power of hope, that’s what endows that which is intangible, ephemeral, or uncertain with a sense of reality
so as long as we believe that we didn't lose you
as long as we believe in you
then you're still here for us
and, honestly
even if it's just a fake reality
if we're all happy, living our lives here
then is it really as worthless as it seems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom