• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

theory time:

faygo doesn't even drink faygo
I dont have much time but hear me out. Have you ever wondered why the drink Faygo is so popular with juggalos? It seems as if Faygo is the life giving nectar to ICP fans. Well, this is no coincidence, in fact as you are reading this more and more people will be indoctrinated into the Insane Clown Posse cult, yes CULT through the use of the Faygo soda. How do I know this? Well, have you ever seen Violent J and the Faygo company CEO in the same room before? No, you haven't. In fact Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope are secretly the owners of the Faygo company and the majority share holders as well. This might not seem to weird as both the company and "rap group" are both from Detroit. But, every night when all of the employees have gone home J and Shaggy sneak into the factory and piss into the batches of soda. However this would not be a problem if they just had normal pee, but they don't. They actually piss a special liquid which they refer to as their "mind control juice" in which they use to mind control all people who ingest the Faygo soda. This is the method in which they get new fans, not through having good music, but through hypnotizing the consumers of Faygo with their "mind control juices". But the reason they do this is even more sinister, its not just for money and fame but also for Satan. You see every year at the gathering of the juggalos Shaggy and J pluck out one unlucky fan to be sacrificed to the dark lord in return for their riches, fame, and mind control powers. They sacrifice the unlucky fan by drowning them in a giant container of of Faygo in front of the entire gathering and everyone is cheering to the sacrifice of the unlucky juggalo. They then dispose if the body by cutting it up and then feeding the meat to the crowd. Muscle tissue, organs, tendons, and even buckets of blood, they eat it up like wild animals. The bones are then dumped into one of the trash cans like it never happened. I am writing all of this because I had decided to attend the gathering of the juggalos last year and I saw all of this happen. I then did my own investigative research and uncovered the whole truth about everything, even the fact that Shaggy is legally ********. This post might be taken down because the have people all over the internet to take this kind of stuff down, but if i can just save all of you it would not have all been in vein. JUST DON'T DRINK THE FAYGO

Last edited by a moderator:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Sounds pretty convenient if you ask me.

Have we considered that Freezerburn might actually be Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen attempting to undermine the like system and get it eliminated?

"But TPC," you say, "what motive would Cutie Gwen have?"

She'll always be the most liked user if likes are removed entirely.

Don't listen to what she says. This is a false flag attempting to scapegoat @Moydow.
Congrats on 100k likes and overpassing Opossum Opossum after a while

Lightweight.
BatCrab BatCrab doesn't have time for these types of social shenanigans. They're going for the largest like-to-post ratio on the whole site!!!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I dont have much time but hear me out. Have you ever wondered why the drink Faygo is so popular with juggalos? It seems as if Faygo is the life giving nectar to ICP fans. Well, this is no coincidence, in fact as you are reading this more and more people will be indoctrinated into the Insane Clown Posse cult, yes CULT through the use of the Faygo soda. How do I know this? Well, have you ever seen Violent J and the Faygo company CEO in the same room before? No, you haven't. In fact Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope are secretly the owners of the Faygo company and the majority share holders as well. This might not seem to weird as both the company and "rap group" are both from Detroit. But, every night when all of the employees have gone home J and Shaggy sneak into the factory and piss into the batches of soda. However this would not be a problem if they just had normal pee, but they don't. They actually piss a special liquid which they refer to as their "mind control juice" in which they use to mind control all people who ingest the Faygo soda. This is the method in which they get new fans, not through having good music, but through hypnotizing the consumers of Faygo with their "mind control juices". But the reason they do this is even more sinister, its not just for money and fame but also for Satan. You see every year at the gathering of the juggalos Shaggy and J pluck out one unlucky fan to be sacrificed to the dark lord in return for their riches, fame, and mind control powers. They sacrifice the unlucky fan by drowning them in a giant container of of Faygo in front of the entire gathering and everyone is cheering to the sacrifice of the unlucky juggalo. They then dispose if the body by cutting it up and then feeding the meat to the crowd. Muscle tissue, organs, tendons, and even buckets of blood, they eat it up like wild animals. The bones are then dumped into one of the trash cans like it never happened. I am writing all of this because I had decided to attend the gathering of the juggalos last year and I saw all of this happen. I then did my own investigative research and uncovered the whole truth about everything, even the fact that Shaggy is legally ********. This post might be taken down because the have people all over the internet to take this kind of stuff down, but if i can just save all of you it would not have all been in vein. JUST DON'T DRINK THE FAYGO
haha yes, now drink irn bru

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Extra points for remembering Master Hand bleeds blue :V
:v yay

*I am so confused right now, I almost had a meltdown mistaking you for Pyra Pyra
Every piece of art you make is always golden. This is perfection!
xD Thanks, Shiny! But it's not much of a biggy, just a silly doodle!
It's good practice for both writing and drawing skills!
:D Indeed! Wish making stuff like comics wasn't so tedious...I would LOVE to make developed comics with Riddles. xD But if making a random idea into one is hard, the whole story I have behind him is going to be a pain...
View attachment 216028
Pasta like any other food that's boiled and ready to serve tastes best when it's ready, and yet this is the kind of content that lends itself to repetition for peak flavor. A contradictory existence for a well-known dish. If brains truly have taste buds that we call by any other name, this post is a delicacy waiting to meet the age and standards of cheese and fine wine.

(It reads like a copypasta post, that's the joke)

Ridley looks tense. I think Master Hand should go and grab a- ahh wait, never mind. I think he got the point.
Hehe, Totally! xP

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
but if i can just save all of you it would not have all been in vein vain. JUST DON'T DRINK THE FAYGO
I can't take a warning seriously if it's not even grammatically correct smh. Everyone disregard this because it's obviously a bad ****post.

Now about how great Faygo soda is.

D

Deleted member

At this point until my dog, age 16, dies, I'm stuck and have been stuck.

It'd have been fine if we hadn't moved a few years back, but we just had to move to a complex which is super "Be ****ing quiet", and a neighbor who throws a ****fit when someone turns the television up a notch too loud.
I know this is late, but I'm sorry you are living in these conditions, hopefully they get better.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I overboiled my macaroni and now I'm upset.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That's not how Storm Tornado works though. It doesn't have any recovery properties.

Also, Speed Burner's the best how dare you talk trash of such a great weapon.
I mean it doesn’t have to be 1:1 exact to how it works in the games, it’s not like all :ultmegaman: weapons work exactly the same, what did you have in mind for his up special?

I didn’t say Speed Burner was bad, I just think Shotgun Ice would be more fun to use.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you think your last post was clever but it actually wasn't.

No way, I can't believe this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom