• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

**** siht sdrawkcab tsuj reve lla'y
tiuqca attog ,tif t'nod evolg
jo ekil ereh tuo
nospmis
niffirg k05 fo deracs

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I figured it out. Freezerburn is an alt account, so allow me to explain

Freezerburn hasn't posted a single time nor has he received a like as a consequence, but the Freezerburn we know is a lie, Freezerburn has become a notorious member because all he does is like posts, but that's a distraction from the truth, it's all a ruse, Freezerburn's true identity is an admin, trying to overthrow the system and delete the whole Like function all together so that our precious resource for a false sense of confidence may forever become dried out to teach us all a lesson in humility, the only question left is who they specifically are. Warchamp is the one who fixes up the site so it couldn't possibly be him but I think my second guess is a correct one, Moydow. Think about it! Freezerburn has an avatar of one of the most well-known video game characters of all time, whereas Moydow's avi can only be named by a total of 3 people, including Moydow themself. Freezerburn's gender is listed as male, the ONLY option Moydow would refuse to consider prior to the update. Moydow's shown they have the power to remove likes but as of yet they haven't used it once despite threatening it multiple times, this leads me to believe admins DON'T have that power and used inspect element to photoshop the 'ban user' window. Why else would that power not be used? Their true goal is to become a Super Admin and by accomplishing that, forcing Warchamp to remove likes entirely to teach us all a lesson in humility, for we have forsaken our elder gods and acted like we could do fine enough on our own, once this heinous act is achieved, the Freezerburn account will finally make it's first post, specifically being "This is what you get for not worshipping me and Etrian Odyssey"
Moydow Moydow has some explaining to do. You exposed them.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Freezerburn hasn't posted a single time nor has he received a like as a consequence, but the Freezerburn we know is a lie, Freezerburn has become a notorious member because all he does is like posts, but that's a distraction from the truth, it's all a ruse, Freezerburn's true identity is an admin, trying to overthrow the system and delete the whole Like function all together so that our precious resource for a false sense of confidence may forever become dried out to teach us all a lesson in humility, the only question left is who they specifically are. Warchamp is the one who fixes up the site so it couldn't possibly be him but I think my second guess is a correct one, Moydow. Think about it! Freezerburn has an avatar of one of the most well-known video game characters of all time, whereas Moydow's avi can only be named by a total of 3 people, including Moydow themself. Freezerburn's gender is listed as male, the ONLY option Moydow would refuse to consider prior to the update. Moydow's shown they have the power to remove likes but as of yet they haven't used it once despite threatening it multiple times, this leads me to believe admins DON'T have that power and used inspect element to photoshop the 'ban user' window. Why else would that power not be used? Their true goal is to become a Super Admin and by accomplishing that, forcing Warchamp to remove likes entirely to teach us all a lesson in humility, for we have forsaken our elder gods and acted like we could do fine enough on our own, once this heinous act is achieved, the Freezerburn account will finally make it's first post, specifically being "This is what you get for not worshipping me and Etrian Odyssey"
Ironic.png

Pasta like any other food that's boiled and ready to serve tastes best when it's ready, and yet this is the kind of content that lends itself to repetition for peak flavor. A contradictory existence for a well-known dish. If brains truly have taste buds that we call by any other name, this post is a delicacy waiting to meet the age and standards of cheese and fine wine.

(It reads like a copypasta post, that's the joke)

It's more common than it seems. But oh well, that's why stress relieving exists. xD
View attachment 216025

"Alright fellows, the one who defeats me the fastest will-"

*Ridley nonchalantly goes to stab the Hand repeatedly*

*Master Hand literally dies*

"What the **** are you looking at?" *Ridley glares*

*Bowser and K.Rool stay speechless*

Noipoi Noipoi xD I missed doing these little dialogs.
Ridley looks tense. I think Master Hand should go and grab a- ahh wait, never mind. I think he got the point.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Or maybe
Freezerburn Freezerburn is having a rough day and doesn’t want to talk.

Food for thought.
Well then he's been having a "rough day" for over 2 years now, because he's never said anything.

Ever.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's more common than it seems. But oh well, that's why stress relieving exists. xD
View attachment 216025

"Alright fellows, the one who defeats me the fastest will-"

*Ridley nonchalantly goes to stab the Hand repeatedly*

*Master Hand literally dies*

"What the **** are you looking at?" *Ridley glares*

*Bowser and K.Rool stay speechless*

Noipoi Noipoi xD I missed doing these little dialogs.

Extra points for remembering Master Hand bleeds blue :V

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Sounds pretty convenient if you ask me.

Have we considered that Freezerburn might actually be Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen attempting to undermine the like system and get it eliminated?

"But TPC," you say, "what motive would Cutie Gwen have?"

She'll always be the most liked user if likes are removed entirely.

Don't listen to what she says. This is a false flag attempting to scapegoat Moydow Moydow .

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, this is the full link atm. The first one set it as a link, while now it is just text.

smashboards/threads/noitib%C6%8E-%C6%A8%CF%B1%CF%B1%C6%8E-b%C9%98ldm%C9%92%C9%BF%C9%94%C6%A7-%CA%87o-%C9%98bi%C6%A7-%CA%9E%C9%BF%C9%92%E1%82%A7-%C9%98%CA%9Ct-bn%C9%92-%C9%98%C6%A8%C9%98%C9%98%CA%9C%C6%86-%CA%9Ctiw-%C9%98l%C9%92%CE%B3o%D0%AF-%C9%98%CA%9Ct-b%C9%92%C9%98%C9%BF%CA%9Ct-l%C9%92i%C9%94o%C6%A7-%C9%98%C9%88%C9%92mitlu-%C2%AF-_-%E3%83%84-_-%C2%AF.467706/page-5307#post-23290885

This is what needs to be copied and pasted.

Shroob

Sup?

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

It makes too much sense.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
But it doesn’t have X riding an effigy of Chill Penguin so I’m not interested, besides I was thinking Storm Tornado would work for both horizontal and vertical recovery.
That's not how Storm Tornado works though. It doesn't have any recovery properties.

Also, Speed Burner's the best how dare you talk trash of such a great weapon.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Also Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and Moydow Moydow are in kahoots, hence why she mentioned them. If Moydow gets rid of the likes system they take the fall for Cutie Gwen. Either way they both get what they want.

Think of the poor users deprived of imaginary internet points. And for what?

What, I ask you?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

You know, I could come with a clever joker.

But since my eyes are being too tired to read all of this, I'm just going to post this.
159.jpeg

And be good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom