• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw Freezerburn viewing the thread, and I always thought he was a part of the conversation due to the amount of likes they leave, but then...

"I’m too gung-ho with the like button! One of these days I’m going to post something, don’t know when though."

Is all they have written on their about page. Without saying anything thus far. Whatever shall we do with this predicament?!
Keep posting so that they have purpose

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
No please

I already lost Toaster

I can't lose Gwen to Xenoblade 2

Jokes aside, that is untrue, good sir! I'm a resident Xenoposter and I am totally active here- Wait...
Xenoblade_food.jpg

Never mind. Your comment has a layer of truth to it, lmao.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Wait so the part where they just repeat **** in BD was exaggerated? Cause it sounded like significantly more padding than 2 hours
it's not a great part of the game considering it is essentially just repeating content, but most mention of it is greatly overblown

the 'long' part of it comes if you choose to rebattle the optional sub-bosses, which only give small snippets of extra dialogue (and there's not much point doing them until chapters 7/8 when the bosses start teaming up in interesting formations, unless you really want to hear 1/2 lines of extra story)

if you do everything, it still only takes about 8 hours - if you buttrush it and just want to get to the final boss, it takes an hour or two at most

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Everybody's basically thrown out my recommendations but I'll second em.

Second.

Hell for Transistor I'll third, that game is ****ing amazing.

They sass but I'd second.

Not before the others though.
Forth.

All of SuperGiant’s games are amazing! Also Valkyria Chronicles 4 is a pretty good game too as someone already stated.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Wait so the part where they just repeat **** in BD was exaggerated? Cause it sounded like significantly more padding than 2 hours
If you go for all the repeats but just do what's required, it's really not that long. It only gets longer if you want all the game has to offer. 2 hours on average seems about right to my haven't-played-in-a-while memory.

:ultgreninja:'d hard by Gentlepanda.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That title...
Let me convert it.
Edit: Nevermind, I can read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I'm back. And I've brought a challenge with me!

The user @AirinEtirac

is following the user PlatinumGamer64 PlatinumGamer64

through a string of follows. Airin follows x, who follows x, . . . . . . . , who follows PlatinumGamer64.

Find the shortest string of follows to get to that point. Whoever can find the shortest follow chain will win a reward from me. Remember, it's Airin who starts the chain and PlatinumGamer64 who finishes it. Ready go!
Eh, why not, I'll take up this challenge...
"@AirinEtirac who follows Captain Zack Captain Zack who follows Opossum Opossum who follows Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones who so happens to follow PlatinumGamer64 PlatinumGamer64 "

And that my friends is how you do that. ;)

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Freezerburn Freezerburn .

S
.a
..y
...s
....o
.....m
......e
.......t
........h
.........i
..........n
...........g
...........I
.............’
.............m
...............g
.................i
..................v
....................i
.................n
...............g
.............u
............p
..........o
.........n
.......y
.....o
...u

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
D2WUlGkW0AAfaWu.jpg

The **** happened to the title?

D

Deleted member

I saw Freezerburn viewing the thread, and I always thought he was a part of the conversation due to the amount of likes they leave, but then...

"I’m too gung-ho with the like button! One of these days I’m going to post something, don’t know when though."

Is all they have written on their about page. Without saying anything thus far. Whatever shall we do with this predicament?!
He's waiting until his first post is anticipated even more, so he can get the best like-to-post ratio on the site!

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Eh, why not, I'll take up this challenge...
"@AirinEtirac who follows Captain Zack Captain Zack who follows Opossum Opossum who follows Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones who so happens to follow PlatinumGamer64 PlatinumGamer64 "

And that my friends is how you do that. ;)
Holy crap... gg. You actually beat mine, because I had Captain Zach going to Mario123007 that went to ShinyLegendary who went to Scoliosis.

Forget I said anything, nice job. Your prize is: happiness. I didn't expect anybody to actually do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom