• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

See the plus and minus icons? They let me add or remove from the like count one-by-one! I wonder who I should test this out on...
:foe!:
One-by-one? Depending on the rate, seems like removing all 100,000 likes would be a very time-consuming process.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

See the plus and minus icons? They let me add or remove from the like count one-by-one! I wonder who I should test this out on...
Wait hold up how the actual hell is it possible to add likes? How would that show up in data? Does it just say 'Unknown user' or something? And which post does it end up liking? The more my ****postomg causes the more questions we end up asking

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Wait hold up how the actual hell is it possible to add likes? How would that show up in data? Does it just say 'Unknown user' or something? And which post does it end up liking? The more my ****postomg causes the more questions we end up asking
The database stores the total number of likes separately, because calculating the total every time a page is loaded would be way too inefficient. So basically, adding to the like count would be literally producing likes out of nowhere. They don't appear on any post, but you still "have" them anyway.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The database stores the total number of likes separately, because calculating the total every time a page is loaded would be way too inefficient. So basically, adding to the like count would be literally producing likes out of nowhere. They don't appear on any post, but you still "have" them anyway.
Damn. This site is able to create fake likes, inflating the economy, yet it can't ban nazis amd terfs

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Moydow Moydow adding likes to someone's account:

reality is whatever i make it.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey, there's more to our conversations than that!

We're also forming suicide pacts, remember?
That falls under the "rotating list of conversations" point, though, because we keep bringing it up.

Also I need to organize the conditions for the Banjo bet because some new things were added.

• TotsBS, if you return, you know your **** if Banjo or Heihachi aren't revealed at your guesses. Don't need to remind you.
  • ShotoStar if Banjo is not in, you will have to main your least played fighter for two months, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of a level), 100% DK 64, change your profile pic to my choosing, and write an essay topic of my choosing.
  • If I, Bolderousness, loses the bet via no Banjo, I will have to 100% DK 64, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of level), and delete my account. I will also have to watch Kamen Rider Blade upon Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and her conditions. I will also down hot sauce and change my avatar on someone's choice.
  • tehponycorn, if Banjo isn't in, you will speedrun Minecraft All Advancements.
  • Zeke The Zekenator, If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • SnakeFighter64, if Banjo isn't in, Steve gets in, and Banjo is only relegated to a skin, mii costume, or spirit, you will upload a video of yourself crying.
  • Onereasonanddone, if there is no Banjo, you will play Megaman X7 on hard mode.
  • Smashing Ramen, if Banjo is in, you will eat paper.
  • Teeb147, if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.

• @ShinyLegendary, if Banjo is in, you will have to change your avatar for a month on @Connorb0t2 's request. Evidence is on this.
  • Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen if Banjo is in, you will have to watch the first two seasons of Game of Thrones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
yeah uhhhhh

i'm gonna need 100,000 of those :V

Okay okay
Here

View attachment 216076
Oooooo she dancin’
courage thumbs up.gif

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
That falls under the "rotating list of conversations" point, though, because we keep bringing it up.

Also I need to organize the conditions for the Banjo bet because some new things were added.

• TotsBS, if you return, you know your **** if Banjo or Heihachi aren't revealed at your guesses. Don't need to remind you.
  • ShotoStar if Banjo is not in, you will have to main your least played fighter for two months, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of a level), 100% DK 64, change your profile pic to my choosing, and write an essay topic of my choosing.
  • If I, Bolderousness, loses the bet via no Banjo, I will have to 100% DK 64, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of level), and delete my account. I will also have to watch Kamen Rider Blade upon Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and her conditions.
  • Zeke The Zekenator, If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • SnakeFighter64, if Banjo isn't in, Steve gets in, and Banjo is only relegated to a skin, mii costume, or spirit, you will upload a video of yourself crying.
  • Onereasonanddone, if there is no Banjo, you will play Megaman X7 on hard mode.
  • Teeb147, if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.

• @ShinyLegendary, if Banjo is in, you will have to change your avatar for a month on @Connorb0t2 's request. Evidence is on this.
  • Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen if Banjo is in, you will have to watch the first two seasons of Game of Thrones.
I feel I should add an additional requirement, for the people who have to play games, record it and put it up on youtube. For you and me with shows, we have to post our thoughts on episodes

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Getting caught back up on the thread, looking at things people neglected to talk about.

So, Freezerburn's become one of the 8 Mysteries of Smashboards then?
What are the other 7?

Faygo this is the fifth week in a row you’ve been in baby jail and you’re only hallucinating that you’re in the thread ****posting. Come back, we miss you. Snap back to reality- ope there goes gravity- ope
The Reign of Plushiedea ft. Kasumemes, Thanosposting and Real Degeneracy Hours

In Technicolor
Pyra and Mythra posting back to back finally? The two XC2 girls have reunited and can actually...

have their pfps compared. You thought I was going to say something dirty, huh.

Chandeelure Chandeelure , you're good. The talk shifts everyday, for example today it was about food and Freezerburn and whatever else happened this morning, but Thanos, Kasumi, and XC2 seem to remain as constant as you would expect general ****posts to get likes.

D

Deleted member

I feel I should add an additional requirement, for the people who have to play games, record it and put it up on youtube. For you and me with shows, we have to post our thoughts on episodes
Tehponycorn and Zeke are planning to stream their games. Me? Well I'm thinking on starting a YouTube channel in the summer so that's a possibility. Not sure on @ShotoStar and @Onereasonanddone though.

I agree on the show thing. We can pretty much fact check each other. This bet is secretly a great way for me to start watching Game of Thrones.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

I think I have a good target!

Their name is Moydow Moydow . Have you heard of them? I think taking away all 22,972 likes would make the world a better place for sure!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

• If I, Bolderousness, loses the bet via no Banjo, I will have to 100% DK 64, beat Battletoads (save states allowed only at start of level), and delete my account. I will also have to watch Kamen Rider Blade upon Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and her conditions.

See I would be happy with either, or both, so I got no horse in this race per se.

But for shiggles I'll bet on Steve if someone can give me a good idea of an avi cosplay to do if I lose.

Okay okay
Here

View attachment 216076
Oooooo she dancin’
tumblr_lp5qianTGg1qg5e8zo1_500_scaled.gif

I dig it.

Keep at it fam.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Terf sounds like one of those off brand dart gun companies.
I'd rather have that than people who believe women only have value based on their vagina.

Real talk you guys see the **** about Caster Semenya? She's a black lesbian athlete who's being forced to take performance decreasing drugs because her body produces more testosterone than the average ciswoman does. Fox News is even labelling her as transgender when she isn't trans to add fuel to the fire. Micheal Phelps has advantages in swimming competitions due to his own body's abnormalities but he's not being forced to do this at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom