• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'd rather have that than people who believe women only have value based on their vagina.

Real talk you guys see the **** about Caster Semenya? She's a black lesbian athlete who's being forced to take performance decreasing drugs because her body produces more testosterone than the average ciswoman does. Fox News is even labelling her as transgender when she isn't trans to add fuel to the fire. Micheal Phelps has advantages in swimming competitions due to his own body's abnormalities but he's not being forced to do this at all
Oh yeah, heard about that, pretty ****ty. It's just a natural part of her body, you shouldn't forcibly change that.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Alright.

I'll make a Banjo bet. One I'm serious about. If Banjo doesn't make it, Moydow or another mod/admin will have an excuse to try out erasing all of someone's likes. If Banjo doesn't make it, I consent to having my likes nuked.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright.

I'll make a Banjo bet. One I'm serious about. If Banjo doesn't make it, Moydow or another mod/admin will have an excuse to try out erasing all of someone's likes. If Banjo doesn't make it, I consent to having my likes nuked.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is sick! I'll add you to the list.

D

Deleted member

Tehponycorn and Zeke are planning to stream their games. Me? Well I'm thinking on starting a YouTube channel in the summer so that's a possibility. Not sure on @ShotoStar and @Onereasonanddone though.

I agree on the show thing. We can pretty much fact check each other. This bet is secretly a great way for me to start watching Game of Thrones.
I don't have any streaming or video equipment so I can't really do that, Would taking a picture or a video on my phone suffice? I assume that this is about capturing evidence of doing and going through with the bets so would doing either of those two be okay?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Kasumi (the just Jane/FemJoker) x Mythra with peepee.

Kasumi is underage so is a big nope now :V
The next persona game is Persona 5: The Later Years which takes place after they’ve turned into adults

About 70 years after

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'd rather have that than people who believe women only have value based on their vagina.

Real talk you guys see the **** about Caster Semenya? She's a black lesbian athlete who's being forced to take performance decreasing drugs because her body produces more testosterone than the average ciswoman does. Fox News is even labelling her as transgender when she isn't trans to add fuel to the fire. Micheal Phelps has advantages in swimming competitions due to his own body's abnormalities but he's not being forced to do this at all
Wow, that's absolutely terrible. However, if it makes it any better, I just did some quick headline research to see if the following was true.

She's a black lesbian athlete who's being forced to take performance decreasing drugs because her body produces more testosterone than the average ciswoman does.
"'Hell, no': Semenya says she won't take drugs"

I mean, I guess she isn't anymore (?)

D

Deleted member

I don't have any streaming or video equipment so I can't really do that, Would taking a picture or a video on my phone suffice? I assume that this is about capturing evidence of doing and going through with the bets so would doing either of those two be okay?
It is. If you don't have video capturing software or equipment, just take pics with your phone or something. I'll believe you at the very least, because Battletoads is gonna suck no matter how we record it.

That's bull**** if you lose the bet you'd already delete your account so there's no stakes for you there
No I meant I'm adding him to the list of people who made bets.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Do Breloom Pikachu! Make it happen!
Ooo.

Both suggestions noted, but probably not suitable for a bet loss as I'd do em for the hell of it.

Do you mean that your Pikachu has to cosplay as an avatar
I do.

and if so, what can you provide as examples?
Gwen you really gonna make me flex on these people again?

At 7:16 PM on a Saturday you're gonna have me go flexing?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I would bet on Banjo being in if I wasn’t already low key betting on a lack of Microsoft fighter

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I would bet on Banjo being in if I wasn’t already low key betting on a lack of Microsoft fighter
"where's the microsoft rep," they always ask, "where's the microsoft rep"

never "how's the microsoft rep"

1557011894569.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So let's make it high key. Wanna make an art bet Pyra Pyra ? If I lose, I draw you something, and vice versa. That could be fun.
That would be fun but like I said, I’m not real happy betting against my boy.

If I had to take it high key I’d bet in favor of Banjo tbh

But I’m keeping it low key cause it makes me the big sad

Ill happily do that with you on the Erdrick though
I don’t think there will be a square rep either

D

Deleted member

That would be fun but like I said, I’m not real happy betting against my boy.

If I had to take it high key I’d bet in favor of Banjo tbh

But I’m keeping it low key cause it makes me the big sad

Ill happily do that with you on the Erdrick though
I don’t think there will be a square rep either
Sure. So if Erdrick is in, you draw me something. If Erdrick is not in, I draw you something in addition to my other consequences for that bet.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I don't think each weapon has to be exact, but if there's something that works just as fine without changing drastically, that should be used.

To avoid using another Fire recovery move, I think Wing Spiral would be fine, just have MMX go up even higher when he does the attack. There's also the Mach Dash from the Blade Armor or the Falcon Dash. There's also the MMX8 version of the Shoryuken, which looks a bit more like Ryu's, but I'd probably give him the MMX2 version anyway.

Storm Tornado could be an Up-Smash, and if not that, Shining Ray from MMX8.
I was only thinking that X would be carried by the movement of the wind both ways, otherwise aside from the charged version being a little less screen-nukey the move would be more or less how it originally worked, I wasn’t sure if that would be too drastic but I’ll look into more options.

I was thinking charged Rising Fire for his Up-Smash myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom