• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Since you'll be deleting your account, will the avatar change be before that or after with a new account?
Ooh yeah, that's a good point. I'll be deleting my account after I do all of my punishments. That's going to take up at least a month, so I'll have it for a month, which is standard for avatar bets.

D

Deleted member

Tried out BOTW VR. Yeah it pretty much just is gluing the game to your face at a very low resolution.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Ooh yeah, that's a good point. I'll be deleting my account after I do all of my punishments. That's going to take up at least a month, so I'll have it for a month, which is standard for avatar bets.
good enough ;p
you better make a new one sometime after too tho .

considering i think banjo wont be in, im thinking it'll end up being deleted XD

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I woulda changed my name back today, but that marble game is still going on probably, so I won't until it's over

D

Deleted member

good enough ;p
you better make a new one sometime after too tho .

considering i think banjo wont be in, im thinking it'll end up being deleted XD
The bet conditions never said I'd be leaving Smashboards. Though, you should worry more about what hot sauce you're going to be downing because Banjo is totally in.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I mean, I hope the people putting their accounts up for potential deletion if a character does or doesn’t get in don’t actually delete their accounts.

That seems like a hefty bet over something that isn’t even all that important in the end.

D

Deleted member

Removing likes won't work, wee'll simply shift to a points based economy

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The bet conditions never said I'd be leaving Smashboards. Though, you should worry more about what hot sauce you're going to be downing because Banjo is totally in.
fair enough. I dont think i need to plan too much cuz he wont be in, but the kind we have in the fridge right now isn't overly hot so i'll either buy another kind or take 2 big shots of that one. ;)

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I mean, I hope the people putting their accounts up for potential deletion if a character does or doesn’t get in don’t actually delete their accounts.

That seems like a hefty bet over something that isn’t even all that important in the end.
I do.

The type of people to bet their identity on such trivial matters deserve nothing short of eternal punishment.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Yeaaaaah.
I’m all for ridiculousness with the bets here but I don’t really feel like starting from scratch personally

D

Deleted member

I'm a strong believer in democracy. If enough people don't want me to delete my account I'll delete my account.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm a strong believer in democracy. If enough people don't want me to delete my account I'll delete my account.
then in that case I'll say I DO want you to delete your account.

that's how reverse psychology works right?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
y'all ever type up a long response to something

then look at it

think about it

chew on it

and then just delete the entire thing along with the past ten minutes of your life cause it just ain't worth it

real gamer hours

Iridium

Smash Hero
I will leave for sure if Ryu Hayabusa does not get in. Whenever that happens to be the case.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

then look at it

think about it

chew on it

and then just delete the entire thing along with the past ten minutes of your life cause it just ain't worth it

real gamer hours
This is how most of my debates start and end.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

then look at it

think about it

chew on it

real gamer hours
Considering how long a post's life lasts, most of it is wasted time.
But in a way so is playing games, so the point is moot ;p

(I guess enjoying a game lasts a bit longer tho)

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

then look at it

think about it

chew on it

real gamer hours
I’ve done that about a half dozen times in this thread trying to participate in a more serious conversation and deleted it cause I’m not confident enough to speak my mind anymore on stuff lol

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Considering how long a post's life lasts, most of it is wasted time.
But in a way so is playing games, so the point is moot ;p

(I guess enjoying a game lasts a bit longer tho)
i'm not ready to consider these quandaries at 1am

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

Nobody:

Not a single man:

Not a single woman:

Not a ****ing living soul:

California:

awe6hpy43hb21.jpg

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

then look at it

think about it

chew on it

real gamer hours
This is the most relatable comment I have ever read online.

D

Deleted member

then look at it

think about it

chew on it

real gamer hours
real wasting precious seconds of our one life gang

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m laughing to myself because I know the second Freezerburn Freezerburn posts anything, the thread is going to skyrocket to smash news hype levels and that’s just hilarious

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

then look at it

think about it

chew on it

real gamer hours
Man...

You just simultaneously described my Smashboards life and my college life.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I bet Freezerburn Freezerburn is Sakurai himself, ceaselessly lurking Smashboards in an attempt to find what the true meaning of smash is
You want a talk about "user gimmicks?"

Freezerburn Freezerburn has one that redefines the term. Spending two years on the site with the only interaction he has being one simple click of the mouse. :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom